New video of Casey & Caylee

She loved that precious girl ,it shows!

It's obvious Grandma loved that little girl too.
After watching that, all I can think is what on Earth happened????

you know I see things like that , and it looked like kc really love Caylee.
It just makes me wonder what went wrong:(

We hear Casey's voice a bit. Man - it looks like that little girl was loved.

That is just so sad. As a mother I have such a hard to even comprehending how someone could hurt their child. I tried to hold out hope that there was no way CA could do anything to Caylee but with the facts adding up, I can't believe that anymore. Yet, when I look at that video, I, again, find it so hard to believe. I feel like my head and my heart are at battle with one another. :/

How can she show so much love for that little girl but yet not show any emotion over her not being found yet?

Am I the only one who thinks she looks a little uncomfortable. I just keep watching her eyes and facial expressions and the happiness seems forced.

JMO

-Lisa

Such an unconditional love Caylee has for her family. It shows on her face, in her eyes, her actions.

How could these people be so blind and neglectful? How could Casey harm a hair on that baby's precious head?

Yes, you can see the fun they were having at that moment in time. but that may have been at a time when things were good. What happened???

well based on what we Wb have uncovered here, a speculative thought of mine wondered about this and I would say......last year her & Jesse broke up, she dated again, got the taste of single life once more, and Caylee got a little older (older than this video)......a lot can change in ones life in a year. A lot. So although it looks like good times there in this video and I'm sure good times throughout, something did go awry with Casey. And a year or so can make a difference. IMO of course

Am I the only one who thinks she looks a little uncomfortable. I just keep watching her eyes and facial expressions and the happiness seems forced.

JMO

-Lisa

I agree with that. I'm sure Casey loved her, but I think the only person Casey is capable of loving 100% is herself.

My heart breaks to see that sweet little girl, knowing now what her fate is. She was living on borrowed time. I believe that Casey would have gotten rid of her as a newborn if she could have pulled off hiding her pregnancy. And that is JMO.

That is just so sad. As a mother I have such a hard to even comprehending how someone could hurt their child. I tried to hold out hope that there was no way CA could do anything to Caylee but with the facts adding up, I can't believe that anymore. Yet, when I look at that video, I, again, find it so hard to believe. I feel like my head and my heart are at battle with one another. :/

I'm right there with you.

I have been thinking what was done to Caylee was done by Casey intentionally - or else she would have cracked by now. Even if it was an accidental OD or some other neglectful act - I think she would have caved to the pressure of not wanting the world to hate her and think of her as such a monster. She could just claim that she was really really stupid and careless - but not a murderer.

I just don't get it. After seeing this video - I don't want to think that she did anything intentionally - but why not fess up - at least now anyway - after all this time? Just tell us where Caylee is and say it was a stupid horrible accident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back