Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Who did Casey trust the most?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,852

    Who did Casey trust the most?

    Who, would you say, would be Casey's "ace in the hole", if they knew something they would never betray her. Or you can look at if from her not giving anyone up, because she knows that they wouldn't give her up, without a doubt. Who fits in that category? Cindy? GA? JG? TonE(who she hasn't known very long) Lee? Any thoughts on who that person might be?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Who, would you say, would be Casey's "ace in the hole", if they knew something they would never betray her. Or you can look at if from her not giving anyone up, because she knows that they wouldn't give her up, without a doubt. Who fits in that category? Cindy? GA? JG? TonE(who she hasn't known very long) Lee? Any thoughts on who that person might be?

    Casey trusts Casey... she onlys cares about herself.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lancaster Co. Pa.
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Who, would you say, would be Casey's "ace in the hole", if they knew something they would never betray her. Or you can look at if from her not giving anyone up, because she knows that they wouldn't give her up, without a doubt. Who fits in that category? Cindy? GA? JG? TonE(who she hasn't known very long) Lee? Any thoughts on who that person might be?

    Trust no one only yourself,
    Everyone lies, Everyone dies

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieR View Post
    Trust no one only yourself,
    Everyone lies, Everyone dies
    Yeah - that's what she said - TRUST NO ONE, ONLY YOURSELF -
    because she is all about SELF!!

    She is a user - I think she used Caylee for her own attention getting self!!
    Every picture you see her in, she smiles that same smile - look at ME -look at ME.
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    ChIllinois..........brrrrrrrr
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    Yeah - that's what she said - TRUST NO ONE, ONLY YOURSELF -
    because she is all about SELF!!

    She is a user - I think she used Caylee for her own attention getting self!!
    Every picture you see her in, she smiles that same smile - look at ME -look at ME.
    Boy, you got that right. When I saw the photos, all I could think was boy, Casey is ALL about Casey. She thinks she's IT, and in a big way. Infact, she thinks she's all that, and more!

    I'd like to have the opportunity to slap that smile right into next week......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    across the bay
    Posts
    111
    Me too and beat the truth out of her. I say put her with the other girls and she will start chirping. She loves to talk and LE would have found caylee by now if CA & GA had not lawyered her up. I think LE or LP needs to find out who her HS buds were and where they used to party. I think she put caylee somewhere she knows well and some place that she wouldn't get a scratch or break a nail. When I was in HS we had Dykes Pits, crystal lake, the brownie house. All of these areas were secluded and known only to us basically, if you see where I am going. A perfect burial place or dumping ground.
    Bless you sweet Caylee....we need to find you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,852
    The main reason I think a 2nd person may be involved is because of the limited immunity deal they offered up. It's the only reason I can think, that they would give her any slack, if there was a 2nd party to be involved that she could incriminate. Either she has major delusional plans of all of this working out and her & TonE riding off into the sunset together after it's all over....or it's someone who's really close like family, who's holding some family secrets over her head.

  8. #8
    Casey trusts Casey, and nobody else...even if someone else IS involved, that does not mean she trusted them, that means she drew them IN to her web of deception and now they are TRAPPED like a fly in the web...I am not sure if anyone helped her to begin with, but I am positive her parents destroyed evidence after the fact.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,909
    she would trust JG. He loves her, was going to marry her, thought Caylee was his for months, and was still her friend after they broke up. If she would trust anyone it would be JG.
    Plus, that family has been outspoken a few times, for no apparent reason, blaming Casey's parents, imo, and feeling guilty about rejecting Casey after they found out. JG quit his job in LE in June, and said she showered there b/c her bf was out of town when he wasn't during a critical time frame of he couldn't remember in the docs, but anywhere from June 22 to July 2. July 2 was actually when her bf did leave. He left himself open to readjust his statement if needed, imo. Also spent a few days with her at that time. this is jmo also IIRC he was in LE/homicide dept.?
    I take it one step further and say they should check that property for Caylee. this is an opinion and subject to change....
    I think he is a loyal friend who would take the fall for her, and I think she knew it.
    I also think he has a conscience so if my theory is correct, he will confess at some point. jmho
    Last edited by yosande; 09-05-2008 at 06:19 PM. Reason: add a bit more

  10. #10
    Besides herself, I would venture to guess she trusts her brother, Lee, the most.

  11. #11
    poco's Avatar
    poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Flora-frickin-duh
    Posts
    38,982
    Trust is not a word that she is familiar with. ..... or am I confusing that with the word truth???????????????

    So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,789
    Yeah, I'm going to have to go with trust not being an active part of Casey's basic worldview. When you lie to the extent that she does, you simply can't get close enough to anyone to really "trust" them.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,786
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
    Besides herself, I would venture to guess she trusts her brother, Lee, the most.
    Right. So what's the story there I wonder? How close are they?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    Trust is not a word that she is familiar with. ..... or am I confusing that with the word truth???????????????

    Either one works! Casey cares about no one but Casey, she trust no one but Casey. No one else was involved in Caylee's death except Casey.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
    Besides herself, I would venture to guess she trusts her brother, Lee, the most.

    Casey is incapable of trusting anyone, she is disconected, disassociated from everyone!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    160
    I think she'd spill her guts more to a hot guy than a bunch of girls - JMO.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    EAST ORLANDO
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by yosande View Post
    she would trust JG. He loves her, was going to marry her, thought Caylee was his for months, and was still her friend after they broke up. If she would trust anyone it would be JG.
    Plus, that family has been outspoken a few times, for no apparent reason, blaming Casey's parents, imo, and feeling guilty about rejecting Casey after they found out. JG quit his job in LE in June, and said she showered there b/c her bf was out of town when he wasn't during a critical time frame of he couldn't remember in the docs, but anywhere from June 22 to July 2. July 2 was actually when her bf did leave. He left himself open to readjust his statement if needed, imo. Also spent a few days with her at that time. this is jmo also IIRC he was in LE/homicide dept.?
    I take it one step further and say they should check that property for Caylee. this is an opinion and subject to change....
    I think he is a loyal friend who would take the fall for her, and I think she knew it.
    I also think he has a conscience so if my theory is correct, he will confess at some point. jmho
    You brought up a very good point here that I've been thinking for days. How is it that TonE couldn't remember what day he went to NY??? Ok, even if he didn't remember wouldn't one of his friends?? I don't get it!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,156
    Juliet Lewis.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Mysterious Kansas Rectangle
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    The main reason I think a 2nd person may be involved is because of the limited immunity deal they offered up. It's the only reason I can think, that they would give her any slack, if there was a 2nd party to be involved that she could incriminate. Either she has major delusional plans of all of this working out and her & TonE riding off into the sunset together after it's all over....or it's someone who's really close like family, who's holding some family secrets over her head.
    Or could Casey have something on them?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Mysterious Kansas Rectangle
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
    Besides herself, I would venture to guess she trusts her brother, Lee, the most.
    Well if as LP says she has confessed to Lee, I hope LE is following him everywhere as he might take it upon himself to go out and destroy some evidence.

  21. #21
    I think the shower she took at JG's is a KEY date and one that should be narrowed down to the exact day by LE. What date did JG resign from LE? and was that because he DID something to help her? THAT could have been the early morning when she abandoned the car and she did not want to go back to TL's with dirt and God in the heavens only knows what else on her and on her clothing, and she may have gone there and then BACK to the car to be picked up by TL...I would think if he spent a few days with her (JG) that he could narrow it down to a date since he WAS in LE and knows how to recall dates and such...HIS story is suspect and his LOVE for her and for Caylee would make him VULNERABLE to her, and perhaps willing to help her in a VERY dark hour and with a VERY dark deed...Time will tell.

    I would say she did not TRUST him as much as she TRUSTS that his love for her is genuine and deep and therefore subject to manipulation.

Similar Threads

  1. Fleet White's Trust Deed
    By Maxi in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 08:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •