Who did Casey trust the most?

Capri

Reaction score
Who, would you say, would be Casey's "ace in the hole", if they knew something they would never betray her. Or you can look at if from her not giving anyone up, because she knows that they wouldn't give her up, without a doubt. Who fits in that category? Cindy? GA? JG? TonE(who she hasn't known very long) Lee? Any thoughts on who that person might be?

Who, would you say, would be Casey's "ace in the hole", if they knew something they would never betray her. Or you can look at if from her not giving anyone up, because she knows that they wouldn't give her up, without a doubt. Who fits in that category? Cindy? GA? JG? TonE(who she hasn't known very long) Lee? Any thoughts on who that person might be?

Casey trusts Casey... she onlys cares about herself.:mad:

Trust no one only yourself,
Everyone lies, Everyone dies

Trust no one only yourself,
Everyone lies, Everyone dies

Yeah - that's what she said - TRUST NO ONE, ONLY YOURSELF -
because she is all about SELF!! :furious:

She is a user - I think she used Caylee for her own attention getting self!!
Every picture you see her in, she smiles that same smile - look at ME -look at ME.

Yeah - that's what she said - TRUST NO ONE, ONLY YOURSELF -
because she is all about SELF!! :furious:

She is a user - I think she used Caylee for her own attention getting self!!
Every picture you see her in, she smiles that same smile - look at ME -look at ME.
Boy, you got that right. When I saw the photos, all I could think was boy, Casey is ALL about Casey. She thinks she's IT, and in a big way. Infact, she thinks she's all that, and more!

I'd like to have the opportunity to slap that smile right into next week......

Me too and beat the truth out of her. I say put her with the other girls and she will start chirping. She loves to talk and LE would have found caylee by now if CA & GA had not lawyered her up. I think LE or LP needs to find out who her HS buds were and where they used to party. I think she put caylee somewhere she knows well and some place that she wouldn't get a scratch or break a nail. When I was in HS we had Dykes Pits, crystal lake, the brownie house. All of these areas were secluded and known only to us basically, if you see where I am going. A perfect burial place or dumping ground.

The main reason I think a 2nd person may be involved is because of the limited immunity deal they offered up. It's the only reason I can think, that they would give her any slack, if there was a 2nd party to be involved that she could incriminate. Either she has major delusional plans of all of this working out and her & TonE riding off into the sunset together after it's all over....or it's someone who's really close like family, who's holding some family secrets over her head.

Casey trusts Casey, and nobody else...even if someone else IS involved, that does not mean she trusted them, that means she drew them IN to her web of deception and now they are TRAPPED like a fly in the web...I am not sure if anyone helped her to begin with, but I am positive her parents destroyed evidence after the fact.

she would trust JG. He loves her, was going to marry her, thought Caylee was his for months, and was still her friend after they broke up. If she would trust anyone it would be JG.
Plus, that family has been outspoken a few times, for no apparent reason, blaming Casey's parents, imo, and feeling guilty about rejecting Casey after they found out. JG quit his job in LE in June, and said she showered there b/c her bf was out of town when he wasn't during a critical time frame of he couldn't remember in the docs, but anywhere from June 22 to July 2. July 2 was actually when her bf did leave. He left himself open to readjust his statement if needed, imo. Also spent a few days with her at that time. this is jmo also IIRC he was in LE/homicide dept.?
I take it one step further and say they should check that property for Caylee. this is an opinion and subject to change.... :)
I think he is a loyal friend who would take the fall for her, and I think she knew it.
I also think he has a conscience so if my theory is correct, he will confess at some point. jmho

Besides herself, I would venture to guess she trusts her brother, Lee, the most.

Trust is not a word that she is familiar with. ..... or am I confusing that with the word truth???????????????

Yeah, I'm going to have to go with trust not being an active part of Casey's basic worldview. When you lie to the extent that she does, you simply can't get close enough to anyone to really "trust" them.

Trust is not a word that she is familiar with. ..... or am I confusing that with the word truth???????????????

Either one works! Casey cares about no one but Casey, she trust no one but Casey. No one else was involved in Caylee's death except Casey.

I think she'd spill her guts more to a hot guy than a bunch of girls - JMO.

she would trust JG. He loves her, was going to marry her, thought Caylee was his for months, and was still her friend after they broke up. If she would trust anyone it would be JG.
Plus, that family has been outspoken a few times, for no apparent reason, blaming Casey's parents, imo, and feeling guilty about rejecting Casey after they found out. JG quit his job in LE in June, and said she showered there b/c her bf was out of town when he wasn't during a critical time frame of he couldn't remember in the docs, but anywhere from June 22 to July 2. July 2 was actually when her bf did leave. He left himself open to readjust his statement if needed, imo. Also spent a few days with her at that time. this is jmo also IIRC he was in LE/homicide dept.?
I take it one step further and say they should check that property for Caylee. this is an opinion and subject to change.... :)
I think he is a loyal friend who would take the fall for her, and I think she knew it.
I also think he has a conscience so if my theory is correct, he will confess at some point. jmho

You brought up a very good point here that I've been thinking for days. How is it that TonE couldn't remember what day he went to NY??? Ok, even if he didn't remember wouldn't one of his friends?? I don't get it!

The main reason I think a 2nd person may be involved is because of the limited immunity deal they offered up. It's the only reason I can think, that they would give her any slack, if there was a 2nd party to be involved that she could incriminate. Either she has major delusional plans of all of this working out and her & TonE riding off into the sunset together after it's all over....or it's someone who's really close like family, who's holding some family secrets over her head.

Or could Casey have something on them?

Besides herself, I would venture to guess she trusts her brother, Lee, the most.

Well if as LP says she has confessed to Lee, I hope LE is following him everywhere as he might take it upon himself to go out and destroy some evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back