Wesh 2 Live stream reported GA and CA are guarantees of bonds

ketel0ne

The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'
Reaction score
On the jail release live feed, the reported had a copy of the bond document. It lists George and Cindy as the guarantors of the each $250k, so they were given the money by the anonymous source.

The reporter said that the TN based publicist G & C are usng is somehow hooked up with a production company.

Did they promise to sell their story in exchange for an advance?

It sure looks like it. How sick is all this?

The reporter said that the TN based publicist G & C are usng is somehow hooked up with a production company.

It has been done before.

BEFORE his criminal trial, OJ Simpson wrote "I Want to Tell You" with Lawrence Schiller to pay defense bills.

http://www.amazon.com/Want-Tell-You-Response-Questions/dp/0316341002

This isn't the "If I Did It" book. "I Want to Tell You" was a collection of letters supporters sent to him while he was in prison awaiting trial.

Maybe this is where the money came from to get her out.

The publicist idea might be a scam. They are probably using donated money to get everybody out.

My heart breaks thinking this pack of leeches (my opinion) is profiting from Caylee. They have no shame!
Also, this fund they have set up begging for donations, does anyone know if it has been properly registered with the state of Florida and if they have applied for a tax free status? If not, they might be in some hot water.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-1.html
As an FYI, a source close to the investigation has told me that ABC News 20/20 has offered the Anthony family one million dollars for an exclusive interview. The same source claims that AIM Productions from Nashville has also offered the family one million for book and movie rights.

I am sick. These people are becoming millionaires from the death of their grandchild.

The publicist idea might be a scam. They are probably using donated money to get everybody out.

Amy Fischer, the so called 'Long Island Lolita' sold the rights to her story to pay her lawyer. The Anthonys have just sunk to an all time low. Amys' victim was severly injured but she did not die. Making money off of your most probably dead grandchild would be bad enough. To use that money to liberate and defend the person most likely responsible for her death just blows my mind.

Amy Fischer, the so called 'Long Island Lolita' sold the rights to her story to pay her lawyer. The Anthonys have just sunk to an all time low. Amys' victim was severly injured but she did not die. Making money off of your most probably dead grandchild would be bad enough. To use that money to liberate and defend the person most likely responsible for her death just blows my mind.

ITA It is beyond comprehension that this is happening.

Now I am wondering here. Could the jail deny her bond if releasing her could put the public and herself in danger?

Nobody wants protesters in their yards. They are eventually going to end up fighting. So couldn't they petition her to keep her in jail for the sake of the community?

As an FYI, a source close to the investigation has told me that ABC News 20/20 has offered the Anthony family one million dollars for an exclusive interview. The same source claims that AIM Productions from Nashville has also offered the family one million for book and movie rights.

I am sick. These people are becoming millionaires from the death of their grandchild.

This so called family is disgusting, but if the above is true, they are financially set for quite awhile.
Since they can now afford to hire a competent lawyer for their devil child I wonder how long Baez will stay in the picture.

This so called family is disgusting, but if the above is true, they are financially set for quite awhile.
Since they can now afford to hire a competent lawyer for their devil child I wonder how long Baez will stay in the picture.

The only bright spot, if there is one,is that with paying all the legal fees that are going to rack up they won't have that money very long.

Neither the vanDam's, Runions, or Smart family profitted of their missing or dead children.

No surprise here, this family has less class then Trailer Park Trash.

Money, so many people will do whatever for money. I have accepted this reality a long time ago, it doesn't mean I like it, I just accept it. Though this has sure hit an all time low. So I don't get anymore angrier over this entire sad situation I keep saying Kharma, Kharma, I just know there will be justice hopefully sooner than later.

The 2008 Florida Statutes

CHAPTER 903

BAIL......

903.046 Purpose of and criteria for bail determination.--

(2) When determining whether to release a defendant on bail or other conditions, and what that bail or those conditions may be, the court shall consider: .....................

(f) The source of funds used to post bail or procure an appearance bond, particularly whether the proffered funds, real property, property, or any proposed collateral or bond premium may be linked to or derived from the crime alleged to have been committed or from any other criminal or illicit activities. The burden of establishing the noninvolvement in or nonderivation from criminal or other illicit activity of such proffered funds, real property, property, or any proposed collateral or bond premium falls upon the defendant or other person proffering them to obtain the defendant's release.

etc.
:confused:
Okay,
Hi,

Can anyone explain to me how the bail process we are watching is avoiding the above underlined section of Florida Law.

Thanks from Newbie-Ville, where I don't really know if I should have put in the whole lengthy statute or linked to it or what. I just wanted to ask the question because I am having a difficult time in reconciling the info and the events.

The 2008 Florida Statutes

CHAPTER 903

BAIL......

903.046 Purpose of and criteria for bail determination.--

(2) When determining whether to release a defendant on bail or other conditions, and what that bail or those conditions may be, the court shall consider: .....................

(f) The source of funds used to post bail or procure an appearance bond, particularly whether the proffered funds, real property, property, or any proposed collateral or bond premium may be linked to or derived from the crime alleged to have been committed or from any other criminal or illicit activities. The burden of establishing the noninvolvement in or nonderivation from criminal or other illicit activity of such proffered funds, real property, property, or any proposed collateral or bond premium falls upon the defendant or other person proffering them to obtain the defendant's release.

etc.
:confused:
Okay,
Hi,

Can anyone explain to me how the bail process we are watching is avoiding the above underlined section of Florida Law.

Thanks from Newbie-Ville, where I don't really know if I should have put in the whole lengthy statute or linked to it or what. I just wanted to ask the question because I am having a difficult time in reconciling the info and the events.

No. And their house isn't worth a half million either.

Am I reading that correctly - the Anthonys have to tell LE where the money came from, in order to satisfy them that bail isn't being made using illicit funds?

This is so messed up that they can profit off of the death of that little girl and use it to defend her killer.

So Casey did them a big favor killing Caylee.

See..... she IS a hero. :rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onaquest