Pizza question, please help if you can

boogiebear

Reaction score
I read the 400 pages, but I don't think it was ever mentioned.
The pizzas in the back of the trunk.
How many pizzas were there?
Had any of them been eaten?
What was on the pizzas, anchovies, extra garlic, ?????

My Mother just had a theory that I had not thought of. She thinks the car got too stinky. Casey decided to go buy quite a few pizzas. Casey then threw pizzas in the trunk of the car trying to out smell the decomp and dump the car in a sunny spot hoping this would work.

Mom brought up that she has never seen pizzas not eaten by teens and twenty year old. They save left over pizza for the breakfast of champions. (She reminded me how many pizza slices I ate for breaksfast in college.)

My Mother just had a theory that I had not thought of. She thinks the car got too stinky. Casey decided to go buy quite a few pizzas. Casey then threw pizzas in the trunk of the car trying to out smell the decomp and dump the car in a sunny spot hoping this would work.

Mom brought up that she has never seen pizzas not eaten by teens and twenty year old. They save left over pizza for the breakfast of champions. (She reminded me how many pizza slices I ate for breaksfast in college.)
I believe it was one Meat-Lover's type pizza.

Ah yes! Breakfast pizza! :D

Possible she put a sleeping Caylee in the trunk to go party and put pizza in the trunk for Caylee in case she woke up and was hungry? Only Caylee never woke up! :mad::mad::mad:

I dont think Caylee was placed in the trunk alive.

There are alot of other things that she could have put in that trunk that would smell a heck of alot worse,IMO.

On vaca in Orlando, 8 yrs ago, I left a cup of choc milk in the car all day. OMG....that was awful!!!:puke:

There are alot of other things that she could have put in that trunk that would smell a heck of alot worse,IMO.

On vaca in Orlando, 8 yrs ago, I left a cup of choc milk in the car all day. OMG....that was awful!!!:puke:
When I was a child. the car caught on fire, and a gallon of milk was thrown on the engine, putting out the fire. That car never smelled right, YECKK:sick:

Still you are talking about Casey, who knows how that brain works....

I dont think Caylee was placed in the trunk alive.

Nor do I, but one never knows. Think about it this way, if Caylee was sleeping and KC wanted to party and no babysitter. If KC left her sleeping inside the car someone might see her and report her. But if she were sleeping and perhaps placed in the trunk on a blanket no one would see her and KC might have intended to go check on her regularly but forgot. Maybe she used the chloroform to keep her sleeping. This whole thing is just crazy and I pray daily that Caylee will be found.

I agree with your very smart mom. The baffling thing to me is, Tony Lazzaro
said in the 400 page docs, that he picked up Casey at the Amscot parking lot, and she was standing outside the car with groceries in her arms! How in the world do you have groceries in that stinking car? I see a huge hole here opening for the future defense.If the car did not smell at that time, then why did it smell later? Also, does anyone know if maggots eat pizza? I don't mean to be gross, but I wonder how flies got into the garbage bag in a closed trunk. I sure hope they were not bought with the pizza. Yuck.

When I was a child. the car caught on fire, and a gallon of milk was thrown on the engine, putting out the fire. That car never smelled right, YECKK:sick:

Still you are talking about Casey, who knows how that brain works....

Yeah, we all know how stupid she is!

I have always wondered why pizza was in the trunk...period. Why order a pizza (by phone if I remember correctly), pizza guy delivers it (can't deliver to a car), eat the pizza. Doesn't want anymore. She doesn't throw it away? She puts her uneaten food in her trunk?

Why was there pizza (or pizza crust, uneaten pieces) in the trunk?

I can not believe that Pizza in your trunk would smell that bad? I forgot about a bag of potatoes in my car, and they eventually rolled under the seat. I started smelling something really bad, and finally found them a few months later. Again, as bad as it smelled, I wouldn't say that it smelled like "damn dead body"? I honestly don't understand this entire situation!

I can not believe that Pizza in your trunk would smell that bad? I forgot about a bag of potatoes in my car, and they eventually rolled under the seat. I started smelling something really bad, and finally found them a few months later. Again, as bad as it smelled, I wouldn't say that it smelled like "damn dead body"? I honestly don't understand this entire situation!
I have a farm, and I have lived in the country all my life.
I have smelled every rotting thing possible(well close to it) food wise.
I have also smelled dead animals.
You cannot even compare the two. It is one of those things, if you ever smelled a dead animal, you will always remember it.
There are people crazy enough to think they can cover up that smell.

As for Tony and the grocery pick up. I don't know if Tony had major allergies, or if he was upwind.
In the 400pg document the comment was the smell came out of the car when George unlocked and opened the door.

The baffling thing to me is, Tony Lazzaro
said in the 400 page docs, that he picked up Casey at the Amscot parking lot, and she was standing outside the car with groceries in her arms! How in the world do you have groceries in that stinking car? I see a huge hole here opening for the future defense.If the car did not smell at that time, then why did it smell later?

I doubt the groceries were ever in the car. IIRC, the Asmcot employee noticed the Pontiac @ 7am on the 27th, and Tony picked Casey up sometime after 10. That's a three hour window where she remains unseen.

According to Google Maps, there's a Winn-Dixie a mile south of that intersection, and another two miles to the north north. I think she walked to the one two miles up -- which is near a Target and some other stores. The walk to and fro, a bit of browsing, a bit of buying... easy way to pass the time.

Right....Most people that are describing a bad smell would say" damn, this car smells like S#*T" . dead body? never said that before.:waitasec:

OT...I forgot about a sack of potatoes in a cabinet once.....omg...I can relate...:laugh:

To me the pizza and the burger king wrappers and that just prove Casey and Caylee were living IN the car where Caylee suffocated.

It does not matter. Pizza does not smell when left sitting. I worked for a pizza place, and we tossed half-eaten pizzas in dumpster daialy, along with everything else. The dumpster was emptied weekly. It NEVER smelled like pizza EVERY and everything in it was from a pizza store. And this was during the summer when it was always over 90 degrees.

The pizza theory is GARBAGE.

Right....Most people that are describing a bad smell would say" damn, this car smells like S#*T" . dead body? never said that before.:waitasec:

OT...I forgot about a sack of potatoes in a cabinet once.....omg...I can relate...:laugh:
Bad food smells will go away whne the smelly things are removed. Dead body smell permeates everything and does NOT go away. Part of the reason they have professional cleaners (who use powerful chemicals) at crime scenes. Dead body smell will remain AFTER body is removed.

Bad food smells will go away whne the smelly things are removed. Dead body smell permeates everything and does NOT go away. Part of the reason they have professional cleaners (who use powerful chemicals) at crime scenes. Dead body smell will remain AFTER body is removed.

Yes- I understand that. Just saying that if the smell WAS anything else other than a dead body( it was decomp) CA would have said this car smells like crap....not a dead body....IMO, she knew it was a dead body.

Hope this clears things up...

Just to clarify here, Mom was not suggesting the pizza worked to hide the smell, or it would work to hide the smell(it would not, I have had a couple of horrible experiences down at the cheek on the lower 30 acres with a couple of washed up bodies. The longer it goes, usually the worse it gets.). She was only suggesting that Casey attempted to use them to mask the smell, especially if the pizzas were uneaten. Not a really brillant thing to do, but something someone desperate might try.
I remember, early on a report from a FL news agency, who put pizzas in the truck of a car, and closed them up. They turned to a leather, and after a few days had no smell. No flies, thus no maggots, and they just dried up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back