666 users online (72 members and 594 guests)  


Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Do you think LE will allow the long visits to JB's office again?

Voters
253. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    206 81.42%
  • No

    47 18.58%

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32

    Question Poll: Do you think LE will allow Casey 8 hr long visits with JB again?

    Since LE has pretty much figured out that Casey is hanging out on the internet all day at JB's office, do you think they will still allow the long visits?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,034
    Why wouldn't they?
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

    What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,004
    Yes, they will allow it. They can't stop it. It would look bad if LE tried to stop a client from meeting with their lawyer even tho the whole world can see this is just a sham to get her out of the house and enjoying herself at his office. It would look like they were taking away her rights to councel etc etc.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32
    Good points!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,180
    That can't interfer with Casey meeting with her attorney. She has a legal right to a defense.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,669
    Probably but it is bullcrap

  7. #7
    She could meet with her attorney at HER house. She is the one who broke the laws and is therby sentenced to be on HOME CONFINEMENT. She has a right to talk with her lawyer, but NOT to be surfing the web at his office. THAT is not her CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT...The lines are getting oh so blurry in this case.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaughLiza View Post
    That can't interfer with Casey meeting with her attorney. She has a legal right to a defense.
    Exactly. LE is crossing their T's and dotting their I's.

  9. #9
    Nothing will change from what we saw the last time...except this time she won't have anyone inside the home watching her besides her parents, imo. She will be free to go with Baez on her daily jaunts and free to do whatever she wants inside the home.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dirty south
    Posts
    1,642
    Uh, they have to. They have no choice.
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,592
    I think the extended visits she was having before may be cut and she be allowed a normal visit. I thought Baez already was somewhat reprimanded for the last long visit because he kept calling in to get permission for her to stay longer.

    From what he's said, they are spending all this time together to go over that 400 page report with a fine tooth comb to prove who's lying and who isn't.

    What about spending that time to tell where Caylee was dumped????? Do something productive with your life, Casey.. for the first time ever!!!
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by tsmith View Post
    Since LE has pretty much figured out that Casey is hanging out on the internet all day at JB's office, do you think they will still allow the long visits?

    even if they know, they cannot really question what an attorney is doing with their client, or how much they are meeting. As long as whatever they are doing does not directly violate the terms of the bond or legal ethics. If Baez chooses to be the babysitter, and sit on her for hours at a time to keep her out of trouble, so be it. Ultimately he's the one she will drive crazy.

  13. #13
    Fandy's Avatar
    Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    northeast coastline
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    I think the extended visits she was having before may be cut and she be allowed a normal visit. I thought Baez already was somewhat reprimanded for the last long visit because he kept calling in to get permission for her to stay longer.

    From what he's said, they are spending all this time together to go over that 400 page report with a fine tooth comb to prove who's lying and who isn't.

    What about spending that time to tell where Caylee was dumped????? Do something productive with your life, Casey.. for the first time ever!!!
    I agree, there are certain restrictions that determine the hours she is allowed OUT. they don't have approve these constant extentions. It makes a mockery of her house arrest. As for internet use at home, I hope there is a way to monitor what she is doing...
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
    I agree, there are certain restrictions that determine the hours she is allowed OUT. they don't have approve these constant extentions. It makes a mockery of her house arrest. As for internet use at home, I hope there is a way to monitor what she is doing...
    I'm hoping they confiscate that computer also. She's been very busy online since her last chunk of freedom. Maybe she's spending her time here like her mother and reading what everyone is posting about her.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,900
    I voted yes, but I would really hope not. That isn't home confinement. That's avoid, avoid, avoid.
    LP said the home is tense. That's where she needs to be, if not in jail, and see her mom, and her dad, and her brother go through this living he77 that she created.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Did Casey Act Alone? Poll
    By Pattymarie in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 305
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 04:02 AM
  2. Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released# 2
    By cuppy199 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:47 AM
  3. POLL: What Do You Think Casey's Sentence Will Be???
    By Cayleefan in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 02:05 PM
  4. Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released
    By Recovering-Lurker in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1003
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:28 PM