Poll: Do you think LE will allow Casey 8 hr long visits with JB again?

Do you think LE will allow the long visits to JB's office again?

• Yes

Votes: 206 81.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 18.6%

• Total voters

tsmith

Reaction score
Since LE has pretty much figured out that Casey is hanging out on the internet all day at JB's office, do you think they will still allow the long visits?

Yes, they will allow it. They can't stop it. It would look bad if LE tried to stop a client from meeting with their lawyer even tho the whole world can see this is just a sham to get her out of the house and enjoying herself at his office. It would look like they were taking away her rights to councel etc etc.

That can't interfer with Casey meeting with her attorney. She has a legal right to a defense.

She could meet with her attorney at HER house. She is the one who broke the laws and is therby sentenced to be on HOME CONFINEMENT. She has a right to talk with her lawyer, but NOT to be surfing the web at his office. THAT is not her CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT...The lines are getting oh so blurry in this case.

Nothing will change from what we saw the last time...except this time she won't have anyone inside the home watching her besides her parents, imo. She will be free to go with Baez on her daily jaunts and free to do whatever she wants inside the home.

Uh, they have to. They have no choice.

I think the extended visits she was having before may be cut and she be allowed a normal visit. I thought Baez already was somewhat reprimanded for the last long visit because he kept calling in to get permission for her to stay longer.

From what he's said, they are spending all this time together to go over that 400 page report with a fine tooth comb to prove who's lying and who isn't.

What about spending that time to tell where Caylee was dumped????? Do something productive with your life, Casey.. for the first time ever!!!

Since LE has pretty much figured out that Casey is hanging out on the internet all day at JB's office, do you think they will still allow the long visits?

even if they know, they cannot really question what an attorney is doing with their client, or how much they are meeting. As long as whatever they are doing does not directly violate the terms of the bond or legal ethics. If Baez chooses to be the babysitter, and sit on her for hours at a time to keep her out of trouble, so be it. Ultimately he's the one she will drive crazy.

I think the extended visits she was having before may be cut and she be allowed a normal visit. I thought Baez already was somewhat reprimanded for the last long visit because he kept calling in to get permission for her to stay longer.

From what he's said, they are spending all this time together to go over that 400 page report with a fine tooth comb to prove who's lying and who isn't.

What about spending that time to tell where Caylee was dumped????? Do something productive with your life, Casey.. for the first time ever!!!

I agree, there are certain restrictions that determine the hours she is allowed OUT. they don't have approve these constant extentions. It makes a mockery of her house arrest. As for internet use at home, I hope there is a way to monitor what she is doing...

I agree, there are certain restrictions that determine the hours she is allowed OUT. they don't have approve these constant extentions. It makes a mockery of her house arrest. As for internet use at home, I hope there is a way to monitor what she is doing...

I'm hoping they confiscate that computer also. She's been very busy online since her last chunk of freedom. Maybe she's spending her time here like her mother and reading what everyone is posting about her. :chicken:

I voted yes, but I would really hope not. That isn't home confinement. That's avoid, avoid, avoid.
LP said the home is tense. That's where she needs to be, if not in jail, and see her mom, and her dad, and her brother go through this living he77 that she created.

Yes!! What Casey wants, Casey gets!! I'm so disgusted with this case... Casey has rights, but what about Caylee's rights??????

Why not? There are so many more little girls that Casey wants to invite over for sick sleepovers. She has the chloroform all ready to go & the rotting pizza for a snack.

I'm also wondering when at least 1 family member will finally touch base with reality?

I voted yes, they will allow it. IMO However, those long visits are ridiculous. Its a shame that everyone always caters to Casey, that is whats made her who she is today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back