675 users online (82 members and 593 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Complaints to 20/20

http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3271346&cat=20/20

I am outraged that a media outlet as big as 20/20 actually paid the Anthony family a million dollars for their story.

I have included a direct link to their site to voice complaints.

Not only is 20/20 profitting off of Caylee's murder so are the Anthonys who have now stooped lower than Trailer Park Trash.

Are you sure it was 20/20?

Gosh, this case just gets worse and worse. It makes me ill to think that they are profiting off of sweet Caylee's death.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

How do we KNOW that 1 million was paid?

huh, link to story, where did this info come from? I can't keep up.

I sent them MY complaint...and told them if that were true then their station should be BOYCOTTED WORLDWIDE!

Who cares? Complain to them anyway. I am tired of Cindy going on news stations and downgrading the media, law enforcement, padilla's, miller, and the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedthan Johns View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3271346&cat=20/20

I am outraged that a media outlet as big as 20/20 actually paid the Anthony family a million dollars for their story.

I have included a direct link to their site to voice complaints.

Not only is 20/20 profitting off of Caylee's murder so are the Anthonys who have now stooped lower than Trailer Park Trash.
    trailer park trash ?,,,

Discovery ID television channel's blog reported that the Anthony's have made a deal with 20/20 for $1 million and that AIM Production also has a deal with them for movie and book rights:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...-anthon-1.html

Discovery's ID television channel is reporting on their blog:

As an FYI, a source close to the investigation has told me that ABC News 20/20 has offered the Anthony family one million dollars for an exclusive interview. The same source claims that AIM Productions from Nashville has also offered the family one million for book and movie rights.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...-anthon-1.html

Ok, I sent them a complaint and said that if this is true I will be boycotting the program.

I can't wait to watch it!
    "What you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing: it also depends on what sort of person you are." - C.S. Lewis

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    This is beyond disgusting. When I heard about the production company's deal last night on NG, I nearly barfed. Seriously, what has this world come to????

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    I sent them MY complaint...and told them if that were true then their station should be BOYCOTTED WORLDWIDE!
    Just sent in mine. Asked them why would you pay 1 million dollars on lies?

They're selling out their own grand daughter! What a sick bunch of parasites.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast