Complaints to 20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3271346&cat=20/20

I am outraged that a media outlet as big as 20/20 actually paid the Anthony family a million dollars for their story.

I have included a direct link to their site to voice complaints.

Not only is 20/20 profitting off of Caylee's murder so are the Anthonys who have now stooped lower than Trailer Park Trash.

Gosh, this case just gets worse and worse. It makes me ill to think that they are profiting off of sweet Caylee's death.

How do we KNOW that 1 million was paid?

huh, link to story, where did this info come from? I can't keep up.

Who cares? Complain to them anyway. I am tired of Cindy going on news stations and downgrading the media, law enforcement, padilla's, miller, and the general public.

Discovery's ID television channel is reporting on their blog:

As an FYI, a source close to the investigation has told me that ABC News 20/20 has offered the Anthony family one million dollars for an exclusive interview. The same source claims that AIM Productions from Nashville has also offered the family one million for book and movie rights.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...-anthon-1.html

Ok, I sent them a complaint and said that if this is true I will be boycotting the program.

This is beyond disgusting. When I heard about the production company's deal last night on NG, I nearly barfed. Seriously, what has this world come to????

I sent them MY complaint...and told them if that were true then their station should be BOYCOTTED WORLDWIDE!

Just sent in mine. Asked them why would you pay 1 million dollars on lies?

They're selling out their own grand daughter! What a sick bunch of parasites.

Discovery's ID television channel is reporting on their blog:

As an FYI, a source close to the investigation has told me that ABC News 20/20 has offered the Anthony family one million dollars for an exclusive interview. The same source claims that AIM Productions from Nashville has also offered the family one million for book and movie rights.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...-anthon-1.html

While watching NG last night she was guestimating that this was who also posted the bond.....oh BARF, this is so disgusting.

I sent them a complaint as well. I told them that ---
If ABC paid for the Anthony's story I will boycott ABC. IMO the Anthonys have betrayed the public, law enforcement and the memory of their grandaughter.

I fired one off as well. I know how high profile this case is, but does anyone else think that's a heck of alot of cash for the Anthony family? I mean, I wouldn't give them a penny, but even in media standards this seems high.

Do you know for sure they paid?? Link please?

whoops - it was posted already - thanks!!!

This is absolutely disgusting. I am so mad! I thought ABC and 20/20 had more class than this.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27