Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

kathyn2

Reaction score
Fox news just reported (national news) that the reporter has been talking to LE and they said that news of this case will be breaking fast and furious very soon. Also mentioned something with Cindy but it was real hazy and hard to understand. I would keep tuned to that channel for new info.

Kathyn, keep us posted!

Fox news just reported (national news) that the reporter has been talking to LE and they said that news of this case will be breaking fast and furious very soon. Also mentioned something with Cindy but it was real hazy and hard to understand. I would keep tuned to that channel for new info.

I just heard that too in the background. Thanks for clarifying and getting this thread up so fast.

Is this the Fox news in Florida or the Fox news that is National. I know that they have the local Fox station that only people in the area can watch.

Bet she's getting charged with obstruction after that stunt with TM.

I heard it too! Pins and needles here.

I just heard this too. They also mentioned that police are now looking at a "new thread" of evidence.

Let it roll!!! Off to readdict myself to the fox livecast...thought I was done with that for a bit.

Wonder if this will be the "shocking" things that LP was talking about?

Oh god how it would be wonderful if they go and arrest her again. That would just put the biggest smile on my face.

Those of us sneaking in from work appreciate the updates!!!

OOOHHHH!!!! Thanks for the heads up! Please keep us posted! :woohoo:

Does the FNC have live streaming? If not, please keep us posted!

It was Harris Faulkner, I heard it too.
I hope they lock her back up before she does her big interview on 20/20

Also heard them say Dr. Baden was going to be a guest. Probably more about the chloroform.

she did do a lot of cleaning/
she cleaned the car
she may have been the one who did the websearch & cleaned the car with that Chloroform?:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back