1463 users online (221 members and 1242 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dr. Baden's Theory

Fox News just showed a clip of Dr. Baden talking about this case. He said in his experience he has had several cases where a parent uses some drug like heroine (ugh) or other drugs to put their child to sleep while they party and they overdose by mistake and the child dies.

He think its possible that Casey used the chloroform to put caylee to sleep while she partied and it killed her.

I remember watching a talk show years ago where parents were on their talking about how they used things such as benedryl to put their children to sleep. That is sickening. Wtf is wrong with some parents???

Interesting. It would be important to know when Casey looked up the information on the internet about Chloroform. So I would hope this still falls under intent to kill. How can you accidently give your baby Cholorform but it still be an accidental death?

That just makes me wonder how long Caylee could have been in that trunk knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    Fox News just showed a clip of Dr. Baden talking about this case. He said in his experience he has had several cases where a parent uses some drug like heroine (ugh) or other drugs to put their child to sleep while they party and they overdose by mistake and the child dies.

He think its possible that Casey used the chloroform to put caylee to sleep while she partied and it killed her.
    Of course it's possible. People have been Benadryling their kids forever for car trips, flights, etc.
    Last edited by dreamfeather; 09-05-2008 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Personal bias/not necessary.

Im not buying that for a second... if it was used on little Cayle..I think the chloroform was used to get rid of her altogether.. not as a "babysitter".

Quote Originally Posted by dreamfeather View Post
    Of course it's possible. People have been Benadryling their kids forever for car trips, flights, etc. And I don't get big cash for my expert opinion.

Sorry, no offense to you intended at all. I'm just not a Dr. B fan. I've been affected personally by his "expert testimony", so I'm a bit biased. IMO, he goes to the highest bidder. I'm surprised the Anthony's haven't hired him.

I agree.. He lost ALL my respect when he testified at the Phil Spector trial that Lani Clarkson had 'committed suicide"..

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    You guys came up with this theory about 10 seconds after the chloroform was discovered.

We don't need no stinkin' docta to tell us what happened.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

ROTF Tricia. So true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    You guys came up with this theory about 10 seconds after the chloroform was discovered.

We don't need no stinkin' docta to tell us what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MissNikki. View Post
    I remember watching a talk show years ago where parents were on their talking about how they used things such as benedryl to put their children to sleep. That is sickening. Wtf is wrong with some parents???
    I've heard of people using Nyquil. (Not sure if I spelled it correctly)

The sedation from Chloroform last less than 15 minutes, it makes no sense that she was using it for the purpose of having her sleep. She would have to have a continuous stream plus oxygen and still hope she didn't OD her.

It causes burns at contact point, and horrible headaches. It would not be the drug of choice for knocking your kid out at all.

I think we are looking at a premediated murder.

Quote Originally Posted by MvD View Post
    Im not buying that for a second... if it was used on little Cayle..I think the chloroform was used to get rid of her altogether.. not as a "babysitter".
    I agree with you 100%.

I have never thought this was and accident, and the chloroform info confirmed that, in my mind. I think Casey used it knock Caylee out, and put her in the pool to focus the blame on the parents. I have come to that conclusion based on the fact that she wanted her parents house, as well as the story Cindy told to Greta about the pool ladder. I remember the case of Karla Holkoma, in which she and Paul Bernardo used a substance to knock Karla's sister out. This substance caused a burn on the sister's face that the ME could not identify. This may have been the case with Caylee, and the reason Casey moved the body around, as per the cadaver dog hits.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post

I originally thought this too but it falls apart for me when I think of how easy it would have been to just give her Nyquil. She researched chloroform and it's uses. Then went out of her way to purchase it and it's not cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by crete110 View Post
    I originally thought this too but it falls apart for me when I think of how easy it would have been to just give her Nyquil. She researched chloroform and it's uses. Then went out of her way to purchase it and it's not cheap.
    I found it online for less than $40, but she may have gotten it somewhere locally from someone that had it for less sinister reasons.

She researched chloroform and it's uses. Then went out of her way to purchase it and it's not cheap.
    Is there any confirmation that she did purchase it?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast