Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

Blink34

Former Member
Reaction score
Fridays with Nancy and my friends at WS have become the hilight of my weekend these days. I hope this case breaks soon so I can go back to having an actual life. But as it were, I am happy to let our fine Nancy Grace wear something shiney and yell at people that mostly deserve it in this case.

Cheers, see you at 8.

Blink

Thanks, Blink . . . cannot wait for NG

Fridays with Nancy and my friends at WS have become the hilight of my weekend these days. I hope this case breaks soon so I can go back to having an actual life. But as it were, I am happy to let our fine Nancy Grace wear something shiney and yell at people that mostly deserve it in this case.

Cheers, see you at 8.

Blink

I was told by my husband today that I needed to get a life after we argued over who got to watch the big tv at 8 instead of the little one.

Nancy Grace won out over his baseball game. :)

LOL Blink. YOu must be in a big hurry for Nancy to come on. Its only 5 hours early to post your link!

Mostly everyone with a husband and kids and TV and computer goes through this. Just gather the take out menus, put delivery services (food, groceries and liquor stores) and pick up services (laundry and dry cleaning) on speed dial, hire a maid..and you are set. After that though they begin to get cranky and want to toss the computer through a window..

Heh heh - I had NG on last night and mentioned to my guy that I hope he didn't mind watching it, I know he gets tired of me watching crime stuff. He said, "Oh, I don't mind it, it was just back when you had true crime stuff on all night long that I thought you were a little too involved."

'Course, he wasn't looking at my laptop when he said that. You know, with Websleuths open and various PDF docs & Tony Padilla in chat... :innocent:

LOL Blink. YOu must be in a big hurry for Nancy to come on. Its only 5 hours early to post your link!

~kathyn~
5 hours till ng
I'm anxious, too!
7 hours till 20/20 abc 10:00 EDT
I want to see what they are paying ca & ga for!!
Hope it's something new!

me and Mr. Fandy argue about NG constantly, even he knows her wardrobe! It was the raspberry this week, then the tourquis, last night's was that lizard-like green. I've even gotten to notice that her fake eyelashes kind of swoop at the outer edges.

NG must be well rested from her vacation, she's been very "yelly" at everyone all week. I know she is doing the most coverage, but she speaks very condescending to her poor producer all week too.

Mostly everyone with a husband and kids and TV and computer goes through this. Just gather the take out menus, put delivery services (food, groceries and liquor stores) and pick up services (laundry and dry cleaning) on speed dial, hire a maid..and you are set. After that though they begin to get cranky and want to toss the computer through a window..

LOL, that ship has SAILED my dearest DD, cranky would be an improvement. LOL.

Cheers, see you at 8.

Blink

Wadup, Blink?! Since I don't do NG, I'll check back here for highlights...

Don't forget to watch Greta at 10:00 p.m. I suspect she'll have plenty to say too. Don't ya just love Ted and Bernie?!

My plan is to record Greta so I can watch 20/20 at 10:00...
:bananapowerslide:

I find myself in the same situation. I'm constantly checking here for updates & thoughts about precious Caylee consume my brain. I don't know how to balance this & the things I have to do in my life. I am constantly talking to people about this & have emailed everyone I know in Florida to help & go look for her. I need help!

Hmmmmm .....I remember Blink starting the NG thread early one other time last week and something HUGE happened! :crazy::eek: :)

I'm hoping something happens again tonight!

I've not yet gotten sucked into the Nancy vortex. I'm scared I'll never stop. And these posts don't help me any.

Every morning I give my hubby his coffee and say, "Wanna hear the latest on Caylee?" He's now responding with, "NO! Ok, tell me" and then just rolls his eyes as I go on my latest "you can't make this up" tirade.

:woohoo:Mr. DeeJaye and I will be here, waiting with baited breath, to see what our friend the Oracle of Delphi (er Jersey), has planned for tonight.

Hey Moxie... I think it will be GREEN indeed loaded with her saying BOMBSHELL at least once!

LOL, once? You may as well miss it then, it is part of the charm to hear

DRAMATIC BOMBSHELLS

DRINKIN THE KOOL AID

My hubby plays word bingo with it just to p me o

:woohoo:Mr. DeeJaye and I will be here, waiting with baited breath, to see what our friend the Oracle of Delphi (er Jersey), has planned for tonight.

Shout out to Mr. Deejaye, LMAO. Dont put that kinda pressure on the blink. I cant believe nobody has figured out yet that I actually am Nancy Grace... Dramatic Bombshell!!

Hey Moxie... I think it will be GREEN indeed loaded with her saying BOMBSHELL at least once!

nonono! she wore the green already this week! I remember how iridescent it looked, kind of scaley...(unless this counts as blue)?

LOL, once? You may as well miss it then, it is part of the charm to hear

DRAMATIC BOMBSHELLS

DRINKIN THE KOOL AID

My hubby plays word bingo with it just to p me o

AHAHHAHA...I love it.... yeah I am looking forward to hearing what she has to say tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back