Casey bought the tickets to PR?

Yeah, that's interesting! That's definitely what he said. She could have been just trying to validate her lies about having a good job and money. Why didn't she go with them to PR then? Couldn't find a babysitter I guess.

first time this came to my attention, princess. thanks a lot for the info.

I just heard this too from Mark Fuhrman....the plot thickens!

I think it's just part of Casey's plot to make others think she had money and she was somebody she wasn't.

first time this came to my attention, princess. thanks a lot for the info.

Thanx to Patt G:clap::clap:

Its in media link at the top..shes uploading all kinds of cool stuff

I think it's just part of Casey's plot to make others think she had money and she was somebody she wasn't.

Agreed. And to get rid of her "friends" so that she could steal their money and/or identities, use their vehicles, and have some privacy while getting rid of her daughter. I truly believe she was planning this for a long time.

Thanx to Patt G:clap::clap:

Its in media link at the top..shes uploading all kinds of cool stuff

Ok I don;t have a timeline with me. However could it have been possible that Casey sent Caylee with Ricardo or Amy to PR when they went? Did Caylee accompany Casey to the airport? I find it very strange that Casey was buying these people tickets to PR, if she herself could not go due to her not having enough money to do so. Esp if she bought Amy a ticket to PR but then turned around and stole money from Amy. Did I understand it that Casey DID buy herslef a ticket to go to PR the same time that Ricardo and Amy were there? I have to wonder if Ricardo, Amy and Casey were not somehow in to a plan where they would help Casey move to PR to get away from her parents, and sent Caylee ahead with SOMEONE.

I think they need to start searching for Caylee in PR. That is IF she is still alive, which sadly I don;t think she is.

Agreed. And to get rid of her "friends" so that she could steal their money and/or identities, use their vehicles, and have some privacy while getting rid of her daughter. I truly believe she was planning this for a long time.

Kinda of like a ponzi scam of the freinds:eek:

What's odd to me is that she would waste money on all those plane tickets and then go and steal from Amy! Apparently she'd already stolen a good deal of money from her GPs....why blow it all on other people then steal from them? This really does make me suspicious of premeditation as well.

What's odd to me is that she would waste money on all those plane tickets and then go and steal from Amy!

I can't remember where I read it (interview? myspace posting?) but I recall Casey saying that she planned on taking the trip w/ Amy but couldn't afford the ticket. How can this be?

I couldn't listen to it but did they ask amy and ricardo who paid for their tix, why would they leave that out? or does the interview say that casey bought herself a ticket but lied and said she couldn't go at the last minute? someone elaborate please.

Yeah, that's interesting! That's definitely what he said. She could have been just trying to validate her lies about having a good job and money. Why didn't she go with them to PR then? Couldn't find a babysitter I guess.

If this info is correct, I don't think it is as simple as that. Her buying them all tickets is very strange and it's odd for Amy to be complaining about her stealing from her, yet not mentioning she bought their tickets?

You know...this guy doesn't say that she actually financed THIS particular trip. He said "at different times" in reference to Casey buying them tickets. So maybe Casey didn't finance this most recent trip. It's not really clear.

I can't remember where I read it (interview? myspace posting?) but I recall Casey saying that she planned on taking the trip w/ Amy but couldn't afford the ticket. How can this be?

I saw that on myspace too. I'm thinking she may have bought them tickets at an earlier date then. Not for this trip.

I just realized the irony of Casey's comment to Amy "Oh...Puerto Rico has stolen my friends" when she was the one stealing FROM her friends who were in Puerto Rico.

Maybe she used Mommy and daddy's CC to buy them and her freinds paid her cash for them...

That way she had $$$ and could keep the " I have Job " going!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back