1105 users online (222 members and 883 guests)  

Websleuths News

Prayers for fellow heartbroken Websleuthers

I wanted to let each and every one of you know that you are not alone in your heartache and pain over this case. I pray daily that we are able to get through one more day. The one thing about this case that gives me peace is that so many people in this world love this child they never met..
    You are all in my thoughts and prayers, and together we will get through this!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

Thank you for the prayers. What you may not know is there are several WS'rs here with missing family of their own, parents, children, siblings. cousins, neices, nephews...
    We also have several WS'rs who have family who have been murdered and not yet solved. Cases which receive little if any media attention. I pray that when the Caylee/Casey/Cindy/George.... etc. etc... hoopla dies down or maybe even sooner, many of you will stick around and help assist and support in these cases. Just look around the forum and read a bit. I'm sure you will find them. Those cases need and deserve as much attention if not more than this CA 'circus' deserves.

Thanks.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Thank you for the prayers. What you may not know is there are several WS'rs here with missing family of their own, parents, children, siblings. cousins, neices, nephews...
    We also have several WS'rs who have family who have been murdered and not yet solved. Cases which receive little if any media attention. I pray that when the Caylee/Casey/Cindy/George.... etc. etc... hoopla dies down or maybe even sooner, many of you will stick around and help assist and support in these cases. Just look around the forum and read a bit. I'm sure you will find them. Those cases need and deserve as much attention if not more than this CA 'circus' deserves.

Thanks.
    I didn't see this when I posted but I am definetly going to stick around after this carnival is over and that poor baby is recovered.

I would love to help with other cases It really makes me think about all these poor families out there that would die to have their missing loved one have the kind of attention this case has gotten, and they deserve much more attention then they are given
    So I will be staying........

thank you so much . I am having a rough day today. Thinking about little Caylee.
    Plus to make matters worse today marks the 2 month anniversary of my best friend passing away.
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

I feel like I have a group of new friends and no one has really addressed me. This is a special place! It's amazing that so many people here are drawn to this case in such a passionate way.

My prayers are with all the people working so hard to find Caylee, and to anyone who is missing a loved one. May peace and justice come to you all swiftly.

I pray for all of us daily, but I also pray that God puts Casey under conviction in that stone that beats in her chest and she tells where that little cutie's remains are..Caylee knows she has a bunch of cyber moms that are not giving up on her....
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Prayers for everyone who has been touched by this case.

This case has touched my heart in a way no other case has. I'm so glad to have found this site. Keep up the good work, Websleuthers!!

hugs everyone.

I am so glad I have found this site too. I have been lurking since I first heard of this case back in July and just finally registered today.

I pray they find Caylee soon so that she can finally have justice.