1791 users online (328 members and 1463 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    EAST ORLANDO
    Posts
    535

    Dr.Phil at 7:00pm today~sociopathic mother~might give us some insight~!~

    Hello all,

    Tonight on Dr. Phil at 7:00pm EST "Two woman harbor angry feelings toward their sociopathic mother." Maybe we can gain more insight into Casey's mind.

    Discuss.........

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,292
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideOfSaddness View Post
    Hello all,

    Tonight on Dr. Phil at 7:00pm EST "Two woman harbor angry feelings toward their sociopathic mother." Maybe we can gain more insight into Casey's mind.

    Discuss.........
    I think we got our hands full here with one sociopath ~ lol ~ jk
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,592
    I have experienced my own day in the park with Dr. Phil and his producers at my best friend's expense. I won't be watching. But, of course, the waiver mandated to sign before going on set, doesn't exactly allow anyone to speak negatively about him or the show.

    Is that what's called arrogance?
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    EAST ORLANDO
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    I have experienced my own day in the park with Dr. Phil and his producers at my best friend's expense. I won't be watching. But, of course, the waiver mandated to sign before going on set, doesn't exactly allow anyone to speak negatively about him or the show.

    Is that what's called arrogance?
    Oh wow! You know, I don't like Dr. Phil but I watch it, go figure. Can you say what the show was about?? I never met anyone that went on a talk show, hehe.

    Mods, if this thread is useless please delete. I'm never sure what to start threads about, just thought this would be interesting.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideOfSaddness View Post
    Oh wow! You know, I don't like Dr. Phil but I watch it, go figure. Can you say what the show was about?? I never met anyone that went on a talk show, hehe.

    Mods, if this thread is useless please delete. I'm never sure what to start threads about, just thought this would be interesting.
    I really can't say what it was about, but there were some promises that were never granted. There were several media stations that wanted the story, including Greta, People Magazine and a few others, but settled with Dr. Phil because of the potential help he left unfulfilled.

    I was so disappointed. The best part of it was the trip to Hollywood where I stomped and jumped up and down on Brittany Spears' star on Hollywood Blvd.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    I think we got our hands full here with one sociopath ~ lol ~ jk
    That's the truth!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    I really can't say what it was about, but there were some promises that were never granted. There were several media stations that wanted the story, including Greta, People Magazine and a few others, but settled with Dr. Phil because of the potential help he left unfulfilled.

    I was so disappointed. The best part of it was the trip to Hollywood where I stomped and jumped up and down on Brittany Spears' star on Hollywood Blvd.
    You go girl!!!! Another sociopath in my opinion.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,932
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideOfSaddness View Post
    Hello all,

    Tonight on Dr. Phil at 7:00pm EST "Two woman harbor angry feelings toward their sociopathic mother." Maybe we can gain more insight into Casey's mind.

    Discuss.........
    Thanks for the heads-up! I have it TiVo'd.

  9. #9
    Allow me to help with the education on the sociopathic mind...being somewhat of an expert on the subject and wearing my healed scars proudly...

    Sociopathy 101

    Class is in session.

    Imagine a woman with NO feelings for anyone or anything other than her own self. Imagine this woman ends up with 5 children and a man who is gone all the time playing golf, basketball, music, church, etc...while she is left with these children. REMEMBER she feels NOTHING for these people who are her own children-NOTHING...no wait, she does feel some things TOWARD them, like anger, rage, hatred, spite and constriction...so, what does she do with these children when she has them alone?

    She is VERY mean and hateful for one thing, to the point the children do not want to call her attention to themselves EVER...because the attention will be NEGATIVE. She has a bit of a "torture" mentality toward them, so that if they do not immediately do as she requests, then they will be punished severely. If she tells them to quieten down at night and they do not, she may come into the room in a rage and beat them ALL with a belt or other object. She bathes them all together to save herself some time and trouble, boys and girls alike, and when they do not do as she says in the tub then she may corner them up right there soaking wet and beat the crap out of them. These are only minor examples of her behavior in private and alone with her children for whom she feels no LOVE at all...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Land O Lakes Fl
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Allow me to help with the education on the sociopathic mind...being somewhat of an expert on the subject and wearing my healed scars proudly...

    Sociopathy 101

    Class is in session.

    Imagine a woman with NO feelings for anyone or anything other than her own self. Imagine this woman ends up with 5 children and a man who is gone all the time playing golf, basketball, music, church, etc...while she is left with these children. REMEMBER she feels NOTHING for these people who are her own children-NOTHING...no wait, she does feel some things TOWARD them, like anger, rage, hatred, spite and constriction...so, what does she do with these children when she has them alone?

    She is VERY mean and hateful for one thing, to the point the children do not want to call her attention to themselves EVER...because the attention will be NEGATIVE. She has a bit of a "torture" mentality toward them, so that if they do not immediately do as she requests, then they will be punished severely. If she tells them to quieten down at night and they do not, she may come into the room in a rage and beat them ALL with a belt or other object. She bathes them all together to save herself some time and trouble, boys and girls alike, and when they do not do as she says in the tub then she may corner them up right there soaking wet and beat the crap out of them. These are only minor examples of her behavior in private and alone with her children for whom she feels no LOVE at all...
    ((((((Hugs Magic=Cat)))))))))
    I am the oldest of 8 and I feel your pain and hold it up to the light. I am so very sorry.
    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted"



  11. #11
    Thank you...

  12. #12
    I don't think Casey is a sociopath and Dr Phil is the last person I would be listening to in order to gain any insight into a mentally ill or psychological unbalanced mind. He is basically a fraud. He doesn't even hold a license to practice anymore. The show is more about him than it is about the people who are sitting next to him asking for help.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,932
    Magic, I'm so sorry. So many times when I respond to posts, I forget there are posters here who have suffered terribly at the hands of those that should have been the ones protecting them.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by luvbeaches View Post
    Magic, I'm so sorry. So many times when I respond to posts, I forget there are posters here who have suffered terribly at the hands of those that should have been the ones protecting them.
    Exactly...there ARE people on this earth that do unimaginable things to their children IN PRIVATE that the world would never imagine BECAUSE they are so adept at controlling their "public appearance"...

    As for gleaning my insights from Doctor Phil? I do not have ONE single television channel in my home and have not for over 15 years. I have raised my children without television and have lived without it myself. I glean MY insight into Casey from being raised by a similar woman, and KNOWING intimately what they do and how they "act" and who they fool and who REALLY knows the truth about them...

    Casey IS most assuredly a sociopath in the 10th degree...and some other things too I am sure.

  15. #15
    Thanks luv for the love!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Womb transplant would give woman her motherís uterus
    By Valleyboy in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. jaycee's story on dr phil today
    By kbl8201 in forum Jaycee Lee Dugard
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 06:11 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:35 AM