Dr.Phil at 7:00pm today~sociopathic mother~might give us some insight~!~

EastSideOfSaddness

Former Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Tonight on Dr. Phil at 7:00pm EST "Two woman harbor angry feelings toward their sociopathic mother." Maybe we can gain more insight into Casey's mind.

Discuss.........

Hello all,

Tonight on Dr. Phil at 7:00pm EST "Two woman harbor angry feelings toward their sociopathic mother." Maybe we can gain more insight into Casey's mind.

Discuss.........

I think we got our hands full here with one sociopath ~ lol ~ jk :)

I have experienced my own day in the park with Dr. Phil and his producers at my best friend's expense. I won't be watching. But, of course, the waiver mandated to sign before going on set, doesn't exactly allow anyone to speak negatively about him or the show.

Is that what's called arrogance?

I have experienced my own day in the park with Dr. Phil and his producers at my best friend's expense. I won't be watching. But, of course, the waiver mandated to sign before going on set, doesn't exactly allow anyone to speak negatively about him or the show.

Is that what's called arrogance?

Oh wow! You know, I don't like Dr. Phil but I watch it, go figure. Can you say what the show was about?? I never met anyone that went on a talk show, hehe.

Mods, if this thread is useless please delete. I'm never sure what to start threads about, just thought this would be interesting.

Oh wow! You know, I don't like Dr. Phil but I watch it, go figure. Can you say what the show was about?? I never met anyone that went on a talk show, hehe.

Mods, if this thread is useless please delete. I'm never sure what to start threads about, just thought this would be interesting.

I really can't say what it was about, but there were some promises that were never granted. There were several media stations that wanted the story, including Greta, People Magazine and a few others, but settled with Dr. Phil because of the potential help he left unfulfilled.

I was so disappointed. The best part of it was the trip to Hollywood where I stomped and jumped up and down on Brittany Spears' star on Hollywood Blvd. :eek:

I really can't say what it was about, but there were some promises that were never granted. There were several media stations that wanted the story, including Greta, People Magazine and a few others, but settled with Dr. Phil because of the potential help he left unfulfilled.

I was so disappointed. The best part of it was the trip to Hollywood where I stomped and jumped up and down on Brittany Spears' star on Hollywood Blvd. :eek:

You go girl!!!! Another sociopath in my opinion.

Allow me to help with the education on the sociopathic mind...being somewhat of an expert on the subject and wearing my healed scars proudly...

Sociopathy 101

Class is in session.

Imagine a woman with NO feelings for anyone or anything other than her own self. Imagine this woman ends up with 5 children and a man who is gone all the time playing golf, basketball, music, church, etc...while she is left with these children. REMEMBER she feels NOTHING for these people who are her own children-NOTHING...no wait, she does feel some things TOWARD them, like anger, rage, hatred, spite and constriction...so, what does she do with these children when she has them alone?

She is VERY mean and hateful for one thing, to the point the children do not want to call her attention to themselves EVER...because the attention will be NEGATIVE. She has a bit of a "torture" mentality toward them, so that if they do not immediately do as she requests, then they will be punished severely. If she tells them to quieten down at night and they do not, she may come into the room in a rage and beat them ALL with a belt or other object. She bathes them all together to save herself some time and trouble, boys and girls alike, and when they do not do as she says in the tub then she may corner them up right there soaking wet and beat the crap out of them. These are only minor examples of her behavior in private and alone with her children for whom she feels no LOVE at all...

Allow me to help with the education on the sociopathic mind...being somewhat of an expert on the subject and wearing my healed scars proudly...

Sociopathy 101

Class is in session.

Imagine a woman with NO feelings for anyone or anything other than her own self. Imagine this woman ends up with 5 children and a man who is gone all the time playing golf, basketball, music, church, etc...while she is left with these children. REMEMBER she feels NOTHING for these people who are her own children-NOTHING...no wait, she does feel some things TOWARD them, like anger, rage, hatred, spite and constriction...so, what does she do with these children when she has them alone?

She is VERY mean and hateful for one thing, to the point the children do not want to call her attention to themselves EVER...because the attention will be NEGATIVE. She has a bit of a "torture" mentality toward them, so that if they do not immediately do as she requests, then they will be punished severely. If she tells them to quieten down at night and they do not, she may come into the room in a rage and beat them ALL with a belt or other object. She bathes them all together to save herself some time and trouble, boys and girls alike, and when they do not do as she says in the tub then she may corner them up right there soaking wet and beat the crap out of them. These are only minor examples of her behavior in private and alone with her children for whom she feels no LOVE at all...

((((((Hugs Magic=Cat)))))))))
I am the oldest of 8 and I feel your pain and hold it up to the light. I am so very sorry.

I don't think Casey is a sociopath and Dr Phil is the last person I would be listening to in order to gain any insight into a mentally ill or psychological unbalanced mind. He is basically a fraud. He doesn't even hold a license to practice anymore. The show is more about him than it is about the people who are sitting next to him asking for help.

Magic, I'm so sorry. So many times when I respond to posts, I forget there are posters here who have suffered terribly at the hands of those that should have been the ones protecting them. :hug:

Magic, I'm so sorry. So many times when I respond to posts, I forget there are posters here who have suffered terribly at the hands of those that should have been the ones protecting them. :hug:

Exactly...there ARE people on this earth that do unimaginable things to their children IN PRIVATE that the world would never imagine BECAUSE they are so adept at controlling their "public appearance"...

As for gleaning my insights from Doctor Phil? I do not have ONE single television channel in my home and have not for over 15 years. I have raised my children without television and have lived without it myself. I glean MY insight into Casey from being raised by a similar woman, and KNOWING intimately what they do and how they "act" and who they fool and who REALLY knows the truth about them...

Casey IS most assuredly a sociopath in the 10th degree...and some other things too I am sure.

Sociopathy 101

Class is in session.

Oh magic-cat, I don't know what to say. I am so sorry.
I can't even imagine and I am so truely sorry that you had to endure such horror! From your mother?
I'm sending hugs and love to you right now!:blowkiss:

LUCKY for me she lost custody of us when I was 6 and I never laid eyes on her again after that until I was 15, so I did not have to endure it for as long as my siblings...so I caught the LEAST of what she did...

But I thank you all for the love...it is MOST appreciated...and returned.

LUCKY for me she lost custody of us when I was 6 and I never laid eyes on her again after that until I was 15, so I did not have to endure it for as long as my siblings...so I caught the LEAST of what she did...

But I thank you all for the love...it is MOST appreciated...and returned.

I'm very sorry for what you went through. I cannot imagine those experiences, ugh. I'm glad you didn't have to endure this any longer than you already had. :blowkiss:

I awakened in the middle of the night once and there was my mother holding a knife to my fathers throat-a BIG shiny knife...She MUST have called the police before she got him in that position because they showed up just then and CAME IN without an invitation and she dropped the knife and they took my DAD to jail...

Can you imagine? I did not move a muscle...I SAW who had the knife and I KNEW that they took the wrong guy to jail, but I did not even want to breathe after that for fear she would know that I SAW...

Just one of the many fun days in the life of a child of a sociopath...

And just for the record, she produced a couple of offspring (not ME!) JUST LIKE HERSELF...cold, uncaring, secretive and VERY mean...so I am extremely well acquainted with the TYPE and have researched it in the past to actually determine WHAT was wrong with them, and when I ran across sociopath ALL my questions were answered at once...It ALL fit perfectly like a custom made glove, and I was relieved to know that I was not crazy and they were not NORMAL...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGS3030
Back