If they find a body-

Everly

Reaction score
If Caylee is dead and if Tim and his searchers or anyone else is successful in finding her body, what do you think?

Do you think they will find Caylee?
Where will Caylee be found?
Will Casey be immediately arrested again?
What will the Anthonys say, if anything?

My prediction on the last question is this:

If Caylee is found in that area by the airport where TES is searching, I predict Cindy will say almost exactly what the Peterson family said immediately after Laci's body was found. She will say that the media kept broadcasting about where the search was going on so "the real killers" dumped the body there to implicate Casey. If not Cindy, then Baez will say this.

I think they will say that somebody else killed Caylee for sure. They will throw the book at everybody expect for the real psycho killer Casey. Zanny will get accused, Grund will probably be accused, TL as well.........It just the way they are

They can say whatever they like if the body is found...but the evidence OF the body, IN the body, ON the body and AROUND the body is the only voice I will be listening to...

I hope they find her so she can be laid to rest in a dignified and respectful manner...

That makes sense, Everly. I don't think they will find her....and that makes me sad to say. But so much time has elapsed...3 months, in the heat of summer. Still, I think they have plenty to convict--more than we know I bet. Question is: how will they ever seat a jury?

I do not think they will ever find her.
If they do, Casey and her family will deny Casey did anything till eternity.

I think if Caylee is in that area then TES or someone will find her. Unless it is true there are alligators in that particular area, then, sadly, maybe not. But even if that were the case, couldn't articles of Caylee's clothing or possibly bones be found?

I apologize for the gruesome topic, but I really don't know what happens when an alligator consumes a human, meaning the clothing, shoes and skeletal matter.

They'll blame it on the media, the LE and the general public. Then George, Lee and Cindy will go on a vacation with their newly earned money and Casey will stay behind to use the rest of the cash before they return

If I was anywhere near there I would be searching. But unlike the Anthony family I don't have a million dollars to run around. I can't afford to drive that far honestly. Too bad, I'd really like to see the Anthony's face when police confirm they've found a body or bones

If Caylee's body is found, the first thing I expect Cindy and George Anthony to say is, "That's not Caylee's body - it's someone else."

An autopsy will be done on the remains, and the usual procedure after the autopsy is completed, is to release the body to the family for burial. I know this sounds bizarre, but in their denial that the body is Caylee's, the Anthonys may not claim the body for burial.

The forensics will determine by DNA match that it is Caylee. But Cindy calls DNA and forensic tests, "hocus pocus", and I'm not sure a DNA match will convince the Anthonys that it is Caylee.

In the end, when they do come to terms with it and realize that Caylee is deceased, they will place blame on everyone but Casey. They will blame the non-existent Zenaida, or the media drove the real kidnappers to kill her, or LE botched the investigation by not following the leads Cindy gave them to find her before the kidnappers killed her. And, they will blame Casey's friends.

If Caylee's body is found, the first thing I expect Cindy and George Anthony to say is, "That's not Caylee's body - it's someone else."

An autopsy will be done on the remains, and the usual procedure after the autopsy is completed, is to release the body to the family for burial. I know this sounds bizarre, but in their denial that the body is Caylee's, the Anthonys may not claim the body for burial.

The forensics will determine by DNA match that it is Caylee. But Cindy calls DNA and forensic tests, "hocus pocus", and I'm not sure a DNA match will convince the Anthonys that it is Caylee.

In the end, when they do come to terms with it and realize that Caylee is deceased, they will place blame on everyone but Casey. They will blame the non-existent Zenaida, or the media drove the real kidnappers to kill her, or LE botched the investigation by not following the leads Cindy gave them to find her before the kidnappers killed her. And, they will blame Casey's friends.

:clap:Excellent post, Leila.

I wonder why TES and searchers are insisting on the airport area to search.... the cell phone ping? And which airport... The EXECUTIVE airport near Colonial?

I want to know how she did it. She has never seemed very smart to me, so Caylee will most likely be found - HOPEFULLY. Where she will be found is anybody's guess at this point.

I believe Caylee is alive. Still my gut feeling.

I have to say after watching 20/20, Casey did seem like a good mom. Caylee seemed very loved by that whole family. I think they do lie but I also think it's the situation they are in.

Do you think Caylee has a twin we don't know about? The hair with the death band that matches Caylee or Casey cinched it for me.

I hope they find her body, but I suspect she went in that dumpster and finding her at the landfill will be impossible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back