Can someone please (please) guide me to the right place on here?

Nashville

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been watching this site as a guest for weeks (because it is the MOST awesome site for following this case), but I am really struggling to keep up! I honestly feel like I'm ready to pull my hair out sometimes because I am so limited on my surfing and reading time that I never know where exactly to go (quickly) on this site to read a 10-15 minute recap of the latest developments and theories up to that point in the day.

I wish I could participate more but I can't (stupid job!) :behindbar, and sometimes when I get to this site, it's overwhelming trying to take in all the info and read through the pages of comments to find out what happened.

Can anyone give me some direction on where exactly I can click and read (on one page) a quick synopsis of the latest developments as I get my free moments throughout the day? Maybe even just a list of bullet points with links?? Lately, I've had to resort to searching for "Caylee" on the Google News page and then "sorting by date" to find out what's going on. That has helped me stay in the loop but it really doesn't compare to this site. I just need some guidance on where to look here and/or maybe some tips on how others get quick updates when time is limited????

I would appreciate any helpful advice!! :)

Hello all! I've been watching this site as a guest for weeks (because it is the MOST awesome site for following this case), but I am really struggling to keep up! I honestly feel like I'm ready to pull my hair out sometimes because I am so limited on my surfing and reading time that I never know where exactly to go (quickly) on this site to read a 10-15 minute recap of the latest developments and theories up to that point in the day.

I wish I could participate more but I can't (stupid job!) :behindbar, and sometimes when I get to this site, it's overwhelming trying to take in all the info and read through the pages of comments to find out what happened.

Can anyone give me some direction on where exactly I can click and read (on one page) a quick synopsis of the latest developments as I get my free moments throughout the day? Maybe even just a list of bullet points with links?? Lately, I've had to resort to searching for "Caylee" on the Google News page and then "sorting by date" to find out what's going on. That has helped me stay in the loop but it really doesn't compare to this site. I just need some guidance on where to look here and/or maybe some tips on how others get quick updates when time is limited????

Welcome. I would go to the media links at the top of the forum. That will have the latest news releases. then I would scan the titles of each thread and they tell the story of what is happening. Also,when there is a big break or development, there will surely be a thread on it.

There is usually a daily update thread. I find that can be a good place to keep up. Welcome to the site.

Hi, Nashville. Welcome to WS! I'm a newbie too, so I'm gonna offer up some advice that I gleaned from JBean an others just last night! I've been using the 'new posts' option on the thread. It shows you the threads in order of the most recent posts to that particular thread,

Today, I found the daily updates thread, and I found that pretty useful, too.

And of course if you find a link you're particularly interested in, make sure you go into your profile and find the link to subscribe to 'notification' emails.

Happy sleuthing.

Welcome. I would go to the media links at the top of the forum. That will have the latest news releases. then I would scan the titles of each thread and they tell the story of what is happening. Also,when there is a big break or development, there will surely be a thread on it.

Hey, JBean! See, I took what you guys were saying last night to heart. Even found a new thread to keep track of in the 'missing' forum, which is helping me decompress from the Caylee saga. Just wanted to say thanks again for your time and advice last night.

welcome to WS nashville, the best I can tell you is to just look at the thread titles and if something pops out you want to know about pull it up and happy reading, it is kinda hard to read alot if you are doing it at work, but that is the best advice I can supply, You will eventually figure out how to work around all the threads it does take a little time but you can get alot of info with a little reading.

happy sluething
kimmer

Hey, JBean! See, I took what you guys were saying last night to heart. Even found a new thread to keep track of in the 'missing' forum, which is helping me decompress from the Caylee saga. Just wanted to say thanks again for your time and advice last night.
Why you are very welcome Ezryder.:) The posters in the missing forum do an incredible job. be sure to check out other cases and the Jury room too.

Thank you for the helpful advice!

I don't think I've ever followed along on a message board where the members are so respectful to each other and mature (and smart!). I am so grateful for finding this place. I really enjoy "listening" to the discussions.

It's comforting to know that there are so many others out there that think about this stuff as much as I do! :) (My co-workers and my husband get bored listening to me talk about the latest crime mysteries in the news, and they don't seem to be as impressed with all my knowledge of this case as I am!) Ha! Ha! :rolleyes:

Thanks again!

Welcome Nashville!!

This forum is a wonderful place, I joined the day after Laci Peterson went "missing".....I dont post often, but this is the place to find links to any pertinent media articles, and everyone is generally friendly and respectful of each others opinions....

I myself am trying to figure out is what happened to the family "spokesperson" Larry Garrison....

Why you are very welcome Ezryder.:) The posters in the missing forum do an incredible job. be sure to check out other cases and the Jury room too.
:waitasec: I almost forgot we have other cases. LOL Thanks for the reminder, JBean! :blowkiss:

Welcome, Newbies!! :) Happy Sleuthing!

Welcome Nashville!!

This forum is a wonderful place, I joined the day after Laci Peterson went "missing".....I dont post often, but this is the place to find links to any pertinent media articles, and everyone is generally friendly and respectful of each others opinions....

I myself am trying to figure out is what happened to the family "spokesperson" Larry Garrison....

See the last 2 pages of the PR Firm thread if you want some current LG speculation, my friend.

Nice pic, BTW. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back