Daily Updates- Sat., Sept. 6, 2008

UCFAlumni2002

Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenn
Reaction score
Website
www.findjenniferkesse.com
thanks for the update....i swore I would not spend my day off glued to the computer.....we will all be starving to death soon and my house looks like a bomb went off....i'll check back later, again TYVM, you guys are great!

Agreed Fandy. I have so much to be done its not even funny. Hopefully today is the day. I've followed a lot of cases but I'm stuck on this one 24/7 it seems.

Good morning everyone! :)
I survived Hanna...hahaha

I've been over at Trumbull County Recorder of Deeds doing a little snooping. I'm sure many of you have probably seen this but maybe some of the newer folks haven't seen it. Use thier search and plug in George or Cindy (Cynthia) Anthony. You can also find a few docs under Cindy's maiden (?) name, Plesea. They really missed their calling - they should have gone into real estate. *lol

http://69.68.42.167:13131/

Also, I wondered what George's ex is saying about all of this. Does anyone happen to know her name? On some of the docs I viewed, it stated on a few that he was divorced and unmarried.

Tim Miller was just on MSNBC saying the searchers are energized & many feel they will find Caylee today. He looked very different from the beaten down Tim we earlier in the week. I only caught the last part of his interview, but I got the impression that they have had a good turnout.:woohoo: <--- for all the searchers, you are my heros!!!
I pray they do find her today!!!

I think the child abuse investigation is pretty standard in a child neglect case.

I think the child abuse investigation is pretty standard in a child neglect case.

I agree. I tend to think that this is not a separate previous investigation, but rather a result of the recent child neglect charge.

Hi everyone. I am a new poster here. I can not believe how much I read about this case. I found this site a while back and read when I can. Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

I noticed today that KC has signed on to her myspace yesterday. She did not waste anytime getting back on the internet.

Hope it is ok.......to post this. Didn't know where to put it...........also under search and donations.

One last post from Scared Monkey poster nikkibnurse, a poem she wrote and is sending to Tim Miller...

« Reply #700 on: Today at 10:30:19 PM »

Quote from: nikkibnurse on Today at 10:26:11 PM
Mommy

I dont understand it, mommy..
I just dont know why..
I'll never figure out , mommy
why i had to die...

Didnt I love you good enough, Mommy?
Werent I the best parts of you?
Why was it your decision, mommy
That my life was through ?

I was only two, mommy..
A few weeks from being three..
Why did you have to do it, mommy?
Why did you hurt me?

I'll always be confused, mommy..
I thought that you loved me..
PLease tell them the truth,mommy..
I need to be set free..

I cannot rest in peace, mommy..
until you tell the truth..
tell them why you did it, mommy..
why you stole my youth..

I am not where you put me, mommy..
I thought that you should know...
I am here in Heaven,mommy..
basking in God's glow..

I have wings that shine, mommy..
I am not in that ground...
Only my remains, mommy..
And soon they will be found...

So go ahead and tell them, mommy..
Tell them youre a killer..
Cause I'm gonna be found real soon, mommy..
By an angel named Tim Miller..

He doesnt have wings like mine, mommy..
But he's the nicest guy..
He gives and gives and never takes
and never questions why...

He's close now, I can hear him ,mommy..
Angel Tim has promised me..
That he will bring me home soon, mommy
and he will set me free....

http://.net/index.php...

OK Julie you could have warned me I'd need tissues!
BTW I cried today when I had my little girl @ Disney on Ice in Orlando !
I was checking out every little girl dressed up in their princess dresses and crowns and it reminded me of the pictures of Caylee.
I shed a few tears until my little one ask me what was wrong!
I can't help but to feel bitter toward Casey for that.... What should have been "our" day...my thoughts went to her little girl and how unfair it is to Caylee and to all of us who seem to care when her momma does not!!

OK Julie you could have warned me I'd need tissues!
BTW I cried today when I had my little girl @ Disney on Ice in Orlando !
I was checking out every little girl dressed up in their princess dresses and crowns and it reminded me of the pictures of Caylee.
I shed a few tears until my little one ask me what was wrong!
I can't help but to feel bitter toward Casey for that.... What should have been "our" day...my thoughts went to her little girl and how unfair it is to Caylee and to all of us who seem to care when her momma does not!!

Sorry, your going to need tissues...........Big Hugs! I know it is just so hard to understand how anyone could hurt that little girl.

"A spokesman with the Orange County Corrections Department told News 13 they received a tip sometime between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m. Saturday of a handgun present on the Anthonys' property.

The weapon is being held by the Orange County Sheriff's Office for safe keeping.

Having a gun on the property is a violation of Casey Anthony's bail. Casey was released for the second time from the Orange County Jail Friday. See previous story.

The judge who issued the bail said, however, since it seemed Casey was unaware of the gun, she will not be taken back into custody."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ny39s_car.html

Hope it is ok.......to post this. Didn't know where to put it...........also under search and donations.

One last post from Scared Monkey poster nikkibnurse, a poem she wrote and is sending to Tim Miller...

« Reply #700 on: Today at 10:30:19 PM »

Quote from: nikkibnurse on Today at 10:26:11 PM
Mommy

I dont understand it, mommy..
I just dont know why..
I'll never figure out , mommy
why i had to die...

Didnt I love you good enough, Mommy?
Werent I the best parts of you?
Why was it your decision, mommy
That my life was through ?

I was only two, mommy..
A few weeks from being three..
Why did you have to do it, mommy?
Why did you hurt me?

I'll always be confused, mommy..
I thought that you loved me..
PLease tell them the truth,mommy..
I need to be set free..

I cannot rest in peace, mommy..
until you tell the truth..
tell them why you did it, mommy..
why you stole my youth..

I am not where you put me, mommy..
I thought that you should know...
I am here in Heaven,mommy..
basking in God's glow..

I have wings that shine, mommy..
I am not in that ground...
Only my remains, mommy..
And soon they will be found...

So go ahead and tell them, mommy..
Tell them youre a killer..
Cause I'm gonna be found real soon, mommy..
By an angel named Tim Miller..

He doesnt have wings like mine, mommy..
But he's the nicest guy..
He gives and gives and never takes
and never questions why...

He's close now, I can hear him ,mommy..
Angel Tim has promised me..
That he will bring me home soon, mommy
and he will set me free....

http://.net/index.php...

Now that I am bawling :( That poem is soooooooooooooooo good.

HI! First time poster!

I came across this earlier. Wasn't sure which thread it should go in.

In this link , it states that The Anthony's refus to give the Eqqusearch team anything of Caylee's to help the dogs scent. Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't you want to do whatever it takes to find her? Screams guilty to me.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back