810 users online (113 members and 697 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is today the day they find little Caylee?

I have a feeling that with the 1000+ volunteers they are expecting today to help TES search for little Caylee that today will be the day they find her. Anyone else agree?

Quote Originally Posted by JustMy2Cents View Post
    I have a feeling that with the 1000+ volunteers they are expecting today to help TES search for little Caylee that today will be the day they find her. Anyone else agree?
    I hope to god they find her soon... I am crossing my fingers and toes and sending "good vibes" to all the volunteer searchers.... XXXX

I pray everyday is the day they find precious Caylee, so I really hope today is the day.
    With all thoses searchers it could very well happen.
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

Praying for Caylee!!!

If I could be there I would be. I really hope today is the day!!!!!!!!!!

Hoepfully today will be the day......
    My thoughts & prayers are with the Searchers today!!!!!!
    Its pretty sad when complete strangers care more about finding this baby than her own family.

I hope so. I wish I could be there to help.

Do we know if the 1000+ searchers showed up to TES headquarters this morning?

I sure hope they find something that can break the case with it pointing at casey as the killer without any doubts.

I have a feeling that something significant will come today........I pray that it is that they find Caylee.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

My prayers are with the searchers today.

My prayers are with the searchers today also! May they bring little Caylee home.

Salem

I don't know. I am not convinced they will ever find her body. Casey is SO SURE that there will be nothing found. I would think she wouldn't have clamed up so much if she thought there was a chance they would find something. I am sure the current strategy is - No talking, no body, no charges...

There may be no body and no talking but I believe LE will bring more charges (murder/manslaughter) by the time this goes to court. The clock starts ticking the minute they bring these charges so they are biding their time and get as much evidence together as they can. She will be charged, body or not.

But I do pray today is the day and I pray that the searchers do find her bones (there is no body anymore gang). Tim said only a 9% chance of finding her so I tend to agree with jbar that the chances are slim.

I am praying for them to find her and have lit a votive candle for Caylee and all of the searchers!

Quote Originally Posted by jbar View Post
    I don't know. I am not convinced they will ever find her body. Casey is SO SURE that there will be nothing found. I would think she wouldn't have clamed up so much if she thought there was a chance they would find something. I am sure the current strategy is - No talking, no body, no charges...

Sadly I agree with you!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast