Is today the day they find little Caylee?

JustMy2Cents

Reaction score
I have a feeling that with the 1000+ volunteers they are expecting today to help TES search for little Caylee that today will be the day they find her. Anyone else agree?

I have a feeling that with the 1000+ volunteers they are expecting today to help TES search for little Caylee that today will be the day they find her. Anyone else agree?

I hope to god they find her soon... I am crossing my fingers and toes and sending "good vibes" to all the volunteer searchers.... XXXX :blowkiss:

I pray everyday is the day they find precious Caylee, so I really hope today is the day.
With all thoses searchers it could very well happen.

If I could be there I would be. I really hope today is the day!!!!!!!!!!

Hoepfully today will be the day......
My thoughts & prayers are with the Searchers today!!!!!!
Its pretty sad when complete strangers care more about finding this baby than her own family.

Do we know if the 1000+ searchers showed up to TES headquarters this morning?

I sure hope they find something that can break the case with it pointing at casey as the killer without any doubts.

I have a feeling that something significant will come today........I pray that it is that they find Caylee.

My prayers are with the searchers today also! May they bring little Caylee home.

Salem

I don't know. I am not convinced they will ever find her body. Casey is SO SURE that there will be nothing found. I would think she wouldn't have clamed up so much if she thought there was a chance they would find something. I am sure the current strategy is - No talking, no body, no charges...

There may be no body and no talking but I believe LE will bring more charges (murder/manslaughter) by the time this goes to court. The clock starts ticking the minute they bring these charges so they are biding their time and get as much evidence together as they can. She will be charged, body or not.

But I do pray today is the day and I pray that the searchers do find her bones (there is no body anymore gang). Tim said only a 9% chance of finding her so I tend to agree with jbar that the chances are slim.

I am praying for them to find her and have lit a votive candle for Caylee and all of the searchers!

I don't know. I am not convinced they will ever find her body. Casey is SO SURE that there will be nothing found. I would think she wouldn't have clamed up so much if she thought there was a chance they would find something. I am sure the current strategy is - No talking, no body, no charges...

Sadly I agree with you!

Lets all send positive strong prayers right now; guide them to Caylee...let someone find her, today...Show them where you are, Caylee.

Even if they don't find Caylee...evidence of a crime would be a good find today. If they could just find articles of clothing CA or Caylee could have worn, bottle with the chloroform in it, or something that would TIE CA to the decomp in the trunk. ANYTHING to accomplish that would be critical and it would make this case go from Missing to Homicide, IMO

Hat tip to Debbie @ BFN:

http://.com/files/TES_Caylee_090608a.mp3

I SO hope today is the day....that baby needs to be found!!!

Anyone know how many searchers showed up today?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back