First Book-Fatal Vows

I'm wondering if DrewP has ordered his copy yet? Has he asked for it to be autographed?

LOL mysteriew!! too funny!! :clap: well - looks like I'll have to 'see' when my local library will be getting this one!!
Thanks Carrington!

i went to look at this book at borders, its 22.95 and i feel the author is looking to cash in on this case. drew hasn't even been arrested yet and
we are nowhere near a trial. seemed pretty slim to me.

it did however have a picture of casey and another woman holding the rifle
peterson is fighting gun charges on. i have never seen tshis picture before.
it has stacy possing barefoot and open shirt, next to a woman holding the
rifle, who is dressed in odd combat type clothes.

Anyone else see this picture? my jaw was on the ground. the author asked if drew took the picture and the author was told "no comment" by drew.

i thought i followed the case closely but this picture was new to me.
it's worth the trip to the book store!

Regrettably, I feel like this person is using a tragedy to make money. Can he really have inside information that we don't know about? It seems like LE has really kept info close to the vest. I would be wary of buying this book. JMHO

Per the info Fran has posted in the media thread there is a pic in the book of Stacy and Cassandra. Stacy wearing only a blazer, Cass wearing DrewP's swat outfit and holding his gun.

The question is how did Hosey get the pic, and why?

My thoughts, he got the pic from DrewP and DrewP had a motive for giving it to him. Being out of context, my guess is that DrewP gave it to him to try to discredit Stacey and Cass. According to the article, DrewP has refused to say whether he took the pic or not. I just can't see Cass giving it to Hosey.

Sounds to me like maybe a drinking party thing. DrewP was evidently a wedding party photographer of some sort, maybe fancied himself a 'photographic artist'. Probably got them drinking, then when he couldn't get both to get naked settled for getting Cass in the swat outfit.

There is another new book coming out on this case,
on Oct. 1, its called Drew Peterson Exposed by Derek Armstrong. It can be
pre-ordered at amazon. Loooks like people are rushing to
cash in on this case.

Glad I didn't buy it.
Very repetitive, but did fill in the background on some of the other major players, like TM. Still worth a read.

Did you learn anything new that you would care to share? LOL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back