What would less media attention do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monoxide

Former Member
Reaction score
I feel as though the media is actually giving Casey what she wants. She wants to be a star whether it is an evil star or someone people feel sorry for. She just wants attention......without that attention would she crack? I kinda with the media would stop following the case. Maybe that would make her sit around and think about what she actually did instead of getting rewarded with constant television time and superstar status.

I know Caylee's face needs to be out there but they can keep her face in the media without following around the Anthonys. Just let her sit at home bored and see what she does.

I'm afraid I feel otherwise. KA lives in her own little world. She is the star of her own soap opera. I think her Mother is the same. It is all about them. The lies to each other and about their lives is what hooks you into this story. The Baby makes you sad and angry. If the media magically went away nothing would change. No one would all of a sudden tell the truth nor would they tell where that Baby is. I sincerely think they have moved beyond the missing baby (KA and family) now it is all about them. If they are unable to locate the Baby we will never know what happened. There will be monthy and then yearly, followed by anniversary stories titled "What Really Happened to Caylee?" and this family will be up front and flapping their lips blaming LE, the media, and the public. Never themselves, they will be the "real" casulties in their own soap opera.

Allow me to get some work done.

Although it seems Casey is enjoying the attenteon, I dont think taking it away will help. She will never tell the truth, just like Scott P.

less media attention would make Casey think "it all went away", then I doubt she'd ever say anything regarding caylee.

Right, SUPI. Blame is cast in every direction rudely & angrily, no responsibility ever assumed. It is an obnoxious attitude. One remark from the police cut deep. They said Casey will not relent in her transparent lies until she strikes a hard wall like the one at her "former place of employment" NOT. She actually came to a physical dead end in the hall before she caved. She seems not to suffer any embarrassment in being caught in lies, either. Very, very odd. Lies are an in your face insult. I guess they were well received at home by her enabling parents.

Less media attention would help the case fade into the woodwork and I for one want it out in the publics eye.

less media attention would make Casey think "it all went away", then I doubt she'd ever say anything regarding caylee.

I agree... and being as the attention span of the general public is only as long as a 1 paragraph news blurb, people would easily let it slip to the back of their minds. Of course we would still be here pouring over the case... WS is in it for the long haul... we want justice and we want that baby found.

Less media attention will be LESS viewship on all programs "banking" on this story. Both sides are trying this case in the court of public appeal. This is Nancy Grace's bread and butter right now. (don't get me wrong, love the show!) All news channels use this situation as tease to get people to "stay tuned". I don't think Casey cares much right now when the mob outside her house is not clamoring for her autograph or to touch her but are out there ready to lynch her. I am sure it was fun in first few days and she loved it but now it has taken a horrible life of its own. If I were her, I wouldn't be craving this type of media coverage. Although in a mind of a Sociopatic Narcissist, which she seems to be, any attention would be good......even negative.....she will go down in the history or law books.

Not sure less media would matter as far as actually finding Caylee goes. There is hardly any coverage of 5 yo Giovanni's case, which is very similiar to Caylee's, yet both children remain missing.

IMO, when children are lost or abducted by strangers, heavy media coverage right off is very beneficial to finding them (especially Amber Alerts). But in cases like Caylee, Giovanni Gonzale, the Porter & Gehring children, among others, media coverage ends up having little to do with the kids and lots to do with their poor excuses for a parent.

All this Casey & Cindy coverage is for it's soap opera aspect and ratings. Caylee, if "foundable" could be found without all the dramatics being played out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail