Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zanny versus Granny - Theory

Zanny versus Granny - Theory

It was mentioned by a friend of Casey's since the 6th grade that her mother hated spanish people. This friend was never allowed in the home when Cindy was home NEVER, but she was allowed when only George was home because he was "cool with it" This is in the 400 pages of documents.

I believe the first time the NAME was EVER mentioned was after the first 911 call during which Casey mentions "so this is how you want to play it?" and after she hangs up she tells the kidnapping story hipes Cindy up, esspecially since its a spanish baby sitter (her friends also mentioned she started hanging around a hispanic crowed because it upset her mother) then Cindy jumps on Casey's new Kidnapping Band Wagon calls 911 back and changes her account of wanting her own daughter arrested and reports the kidnapping.

This fits my other Theory that Casey was hiding out at Sawgrass on the 17th after the crime and picked up the name. She was according to statments from another friend apartment hunting in his apartment complex in a different location 2 days lateron the 19th so she could easily had been doing the same there. Perhaps using a different name trying to sort out how to make the move and not be found.

Does anyone know why Cindy hated Hispanic people?

Casey seems to know just how to push Cindy's buttons. No wonder she came up with a hispanic name since Cindy despises Hispanics.

If she is so against hispanics, how in the world would she allow a hispanic to care for Caylee and NEVER MEET her?

Quote Originally Posted by pb6656 View Post
    I wonder if the person George was having the "online affair" with is hispanic?

She NEVER knew she was hispanic prior to the 911 call probably and she probably never told her mom she was with a baby sitter in the first place, the only time I see Casey mentioning where Caylee was prior to the 911 call was when Cindy demanded she bring the car back and her grandaughter, which is when Casey said she could not because she was in jaksonville this is also in the documents reported by someone I cannot recall who.

I think Cindy always thought Caylee was with Casey the entire period and had no reason to be upset with a hispanic baby sitter because she never knew of one until inbetween the two 911 calls

Quote Originally Posted by karen7868 View Post
    I wonder if the person George was having the "online affair" with is hispanic?
    Well, who knows but apparently she had her dislike for them much much earlier.

MsRyber is offline Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.
    Remember, FAKE Zenaida was only half-Hispanic.

Maybe Cindy was ok with that.

I don't think we know that Cindy really hates hispanics...we only know that Casey said Cindy hates hispanics...

Perhaps, but I still cannot find mention of her name prior to the day of the 911 calls. And her "ethnicity" only came out after that day as well, during her discriptions tot he officers.

Quote Originally Posted by jeannebreault View Post
    I don't think we know that Cindy really hates hispanics...we only know that Casey said Cindy hates hispanics...
    Well that is possible as well if Casey was a liar between 6th grade and 12th because during that period is the reason her friend was never allowed in the home.

This could be the truth about Cindy or show how far back Casey's pathology goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Friptzap View Post
    Perhaps, but I still cannot find mention of her name prior to the day of the 911 calls. And her "ethnicity" only came out after that day as well, during her discriptions tot he officers.
    She did mention the name prior to the 911 calls, it's in AH's statement that she would always giggle at the sound of "Zanny the Nanny." But she also said that this was a recent thing, not someone she'd heard of consistently for a long time.

No idea. I've met a few racists in my life and there is never an explanation that is logical. Wouldn't matter what excuse she comes up with, it's still wrong and sad.
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

Good point. Maybe her mother just didn't like Kiomarie but Casey didn't want to make it personal so she generalized by saying her mom hates all Hispanics.
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by MsRyber View Post
    Remember, FAKE Zenaida was only half-Hispanic.

Maybe Cindy was ok with that.
    Yes. The fake Zenaida was half Hispanic and half Black.

And that Casey's friend, Amy was not allowed in the house by Casey's mom. She was allowed in when mom wasn't home and dad was.

Friends and Cindy both said they'd heard about Zanny for years, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassynic View Post
    No idea. I've met a few racists in my life and there is never an explanation that is logical. Wouldn't matter what excuse she comes up with, it's still wrong and sad.

And, it must be very uncomfortable, hating Hispanics and moving to FL.

I live in CA, and people who hate Hispanics, but choose to live here never fail to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brini View Post
    Friends and Cindy both said they'd heard about Zanny for years, though.
    No Casey said she was the nanny for years nobody else mentions hearing the name prior to 911 calls.

Except one friend brb with the other quote from avobe to resond to...

Quote Originally Posted by UCFMommy View Post
    She did mention the name prior to the 911 calls, it's in AH's statement that she would always giggle at the sound of "Zanny the Nanny." But she also said that this was a recent thing, not someone she'd heard of consistently for a long time.
    Good point question there is what is recent? IF recent is after 6/17 then this name was never mentioned to her mother from what I can find the the reports, she only spoke to her once when she claimed she was in Jax and Casey was supposed to be with her at that time. to me recent is witin weeks not even within months. I think the question what is recent bears on this greatly.

And that Casey's friend, Amy was not allowed in the house by Casey's mom. She was allowed in when mom wasn't home and dad was.
    Is this in the 400 pg doc too?

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Is this in the 400 pg doc too?
    Yes reported by her friend.

It was mentioned by a friend of Casey's since the 6th grade that her mother hated spanish people. This friend was never allowed in the home when Cindy was home NEVER, but she was allowed when only George was home because he was "cool with it" This is in the 400 pages of documents.

I believe the first time the NAME was EVER mentioned was after the first 911 call during which Casey mentions "so this is how you want to play it?" and after she hangs up she tells the kidnapping story hipes Cindy up, esspecially since its a spanish baby sitter (her friends also mentioned she started hanging around a hispanic crowed because it upset her mother) then Cindy jumps on Casey's new Kidnapping Band Wagon calls 911 back and changes her account of wanting her own daughter arrested and reports the kidnapping.

This fits my other Theory that Casey was hiding out at Sawgrass on the 17th after the crime and picked up the name. She was according to statments from another friend apartment hunting in his apartment complex in a different location 2 days lateron the 19th so she could easily had been doing the same there. Perhaps using a different name trying to sort out how to make the move and not be found.
    My problem with the hanging out at Sawgrass and just "happened to pick up the name" theory is that Casey had been telling people for at least a couple weeks/months? prior to the disappearance that Zanny was the nanny.
    Amy and Casey used to joke about the whole "Zanny the Nanny" thing, which leads me to believe that it is before Caylee actually disappears.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by Cagney View Post
    My problem with the hanging out at Sawgrass and just "happened to pick up the name" theory is that Casey had been telling people for at least a couple weeks/months? prior to the disappearance that Zanny was the nanny.
    Amy and Casey used to joke about the whole "Zanny the Nanny" thing, which leads me to believe that it is before Caylee actually disappears.
    Can you show me this in the documents, her friend did say that but she claimed it was only a recent thing. She did not clarify if recent was before or after the dissapearance. She could have started saying Zanny after the 16th and that would be recent. Her friend said she was with her mom most of the time or with other friends and once in a while she mentioned nanny from what I am reading never once prior to the dissapearance can I find the Name mentioned on record.

1 she did not know most of these people longer than 6 months 2 if she started calling her nanny "recently" zanny the nanny then something like a rhyming name would also make it difficult after a months time to recall exactly when it started. Nobody met her nobody spoke with her nobody ever took her to the nanny to either pick up or drop off her daughter in 6 months time? I think in this instance the reference is weeks not months and they only knew her for "months" to begin with.

I think recent to most people is within weeks not months. IE: "she just started saying that recently" not "she was saying that for months now."

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This re·cent (rē'sənt) Pronunciation Key
    adj.
    Of, belonging to, or occurring at a time immediately before the present.
    Modern; new.
    Recent Geology Of, belonging to, or denoting the Holocene Epoch. See Table at geologic time.

Of course you can use recent years/monts etc but in the context of what her friend was saying it sounds like weeks not months

NOW PLEASE keep in mind MOST of these friends that even knew about the nanny/babysitter (and for the most part babysitter is what it seems she used to title her nanny) ONLY KNEW her since the beggining of the year.

ALL of her old friends said she started hanging out with this new crowd of people her friends and their friends were not the same she even stopped conversing with her old friends for some time with a few exceptions now and then AND started up conversing with them again after the 15th of June.

She is playing everyone for a fool and throwing out so much confusion to make it difficult to connect the dots. People are seeing through her viel and are connecting the dots we just must discard the lies and stick with the evidence and whitness statements. I believe most of her friends are telling the truth and most of them if not all are now conflicted with never really know her at all.

Please show me evidence of this name being used prior to the 16th something solid because I cannot find any and if there is none then this Sawgrass theory fits well, she had friends living there she was looking for a new apartment we have evidence of this on the 19th. I don't think she was looking for a scapegoat but I think she accidentally ran into one and began using it to fill her lies.

Yes. The fake Zenaida was half Hispanic and half Black.
    Hispanic is not a race but an ethnic background. just like "americans" hispanics are of many different races. saying someone is half hispanic and half black is = to saying half american/ half black
    sorry but this a "pet peeve" of mine.

I thought it was Kiomarie who wasn't allowed in when Cindy was home?

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by Cagney View Post
    I thought it was Kiomarie who wasn't allowed in when Cindy was home?
    It was. I can't find the exact quote right now. It's in PDF 3, the interview with Kiomarie Cruz around p 220 or so. In the interview she says that Cindy does not like Hispanics and that she was not allowed in the A's house because she's Hispanic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast