Zanny versus Granny - Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friptzap

Reaction score
It was mentioned by a friend of Casey's since the 6th grade that her mother hated spanish people. This friend was never allowed in the home when Cindy was home NEVER, but she was allowed when only George was home because he was "cool with it" This is in the 400 pages of documents.

I believe the first time the NAME was EVER mentioned was after the first 911 call during which Casey mentions "so this is how you want to play it?" and after she hangs up she tells the kidnapping story hipes Cindy up, esspecially since its a spanish baby sitter (her friends also mentioned she started hanging around a hispanic crowed because it upset her mother) then Cindy jumps on Casey's new Kidnapping Band Wagon calls 911 back and changes her account of wanting her own daughter arrested and reports the kidnapping.

This fits my other Theory that Casey was hiding out at Sawgrass on the 17th after the crime and picked up the name. She was according to statments from another friend apartment hunting in his apartment complex in a different location 2 days lateron the 19th so she could easily had been doing the same there. Perhaps using a different name trying to sort out how to make the move and not be found.

Does anyone know why Cindy hated Hispanic people?

Casey seems to know just how to push Cindy's buttons. No wonder she came up with a hispanic name since Cindy despises Hispanics.

If she is so against hispanics, how in the world would she allow a hispanic to care for Caylee and NEVER MEET her?

She NEVER knew she was hispanic prior to the 911 call probably and she probably never told her mom she was with a baby sitter in the first place, the only time I see Casey mentioning where Caylee was prior to the 911 call was when Cindy demanded she bring the car back and her grandaughter, which is when Casey said she could not because she was in jaksonville this is also in the documents reported by someone I cannot recall who.

I think Cindy always thought Caylee was with Casey the entire period and had no reason to be upset with a hispanic baby sitter because she never knew of one until inbetween the two 911 calls

Remember, FAKE Zenaida was only half-Hispanic.

Maybe Cindy was ok with that.

Perhaps, but I still cannot find mention of her name prior to the day of the 911 calls. And her "ethnicity" only came out after that day as well, during her discriptions tot he officers.

I don't think we know that Cindy really hates hispanics...we only know that Casey said Cindy hates hispanics...

Well that is possible as well if Casey was a liar between 6th grade and 12th because during that period is the reason her friend was never allowed in the home.

This could be the truth about Cindy or show how far back Casey's pathology goes.

Perhaps, but I still cannot find mention of her name prior to the day of the 911 calls. And her "ethnicity" only came out after that day as well, during her discriptions tot he officers.

She did mention the name prior to the 911 calls, it's in AH's statement that she would always giggle at the sound of "Zanny the Nanny." But she also said that this was a recent thing, not someone she'd heard of consistently for a long time.

Does anyone know why Cindy hated Hispanic people?

No idea. I've met a few racists in my life and there is never an explanation that is logical. Wouldn't matter what excuse she comes up with, it's still wrong and sad.

I don't think we know that Cindy really hates hispanics...we only know that Casey said Cindy hates hispanics...

Good point. Maybe her mother just didn't like Kiomarie but Casey didn't want to make it personal so she generalized by saying her mom hates all Hispanics.

And that Casey's friend, Amy was not allowed in the house by Casey's mom. She was allowed in when mom wasn't home and dad was.

Friends and Cindy both said they'd heard about Zanny for years, though.

No idea. I've met a few racists in my life and there is never an explanation that is logical. Wouldn't matter what excuse she comes up with, it's still wrong and sad.

And, it must be very uncomfortable, hating Hispanics and moving to FL.

I live in CA, and people who hate Hispanics, but choose to live here never fail to amaze me.

Friends and Cindy both said they'd heard about Zanny for years, though.

No Casey said she was the nanny for years nobody else mentions hearing the name prior to 911 calls.

Except one friend brb with the other quote from avobe to resond to...

She did mention the name prior to the 911 calls, it's in AH's statement that she would always giggle at the sound of "Zanny the Nanny." But she also said that this was a recent thing, not someone she'd heard of consistently for a long time.

Good point question there is what is recent? IF recent is after 6/17 then this name was never mentioned to her mother from what I can find the the reports, she only spoke to her once when she claimed she was in Jax and Casey was supposed to be with her at that time. to me recent is witin weeks not even within months. I think the question what is recent bears on this greatly.

And that Casey's friend, Amy was not allowed in the house by Casey's mom. She was allowed in when mom wasn't home and dad was.

Is this in the 400 pg doc too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member