686 users online (109 members and 577 guests)  

Websleuths News

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    Central Florida

Are there any WS searchers today? I'm heading over there.

My daughter had a cheerleading event this morning, so I am getting a late start over to the search. I was wondering if any other WS members are going to be there? I'm going alone so it would be nice to have a "friend" or two in the mix!

I'll be wearing a white t-shirt that says, "Florida State girls rock" on the front. I'll also be wearing an FSU burgundy visor. I have brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. I may/may not be wearing a Vera Bradley backpack depending on whether or not it is practical. Oh, and my name is Michelle.

I know it is a long-shot that I will see any fellow WS'ers in the group of searchers, but I thought I would give it a try! I'll have my iPhone with me, so I can check this post once I get there to see if there are any responses.

Good luck Michelle!
    Let us know how things go.

Miami, FL
    I wish I could go! I live right over there in Kissimmee.
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

Thank you SO much for what you are doing Michelle!! Let us know how its going (not to compromise anything, of course)! My prayers & thoughts are with you & all the searchers today & everyday.