I got an e-mail back from one of the Bail Bond Companies

ZooMomology

Former Member
Reaction score
I was angry the other night and emailed both parties who put up the 250,000 bond, and sent them a rather not nice email basically calling them idiots over and over again. This is something I would NEVER DO, but I was so angry. I asked them how they sleep at night, did Cindy get to them too, etc, what about Caylee's rights?

I just got an email back and I won't post it because I do not think that it is allowed, but the gist of the email is that I am wrong. They are not an integral part of the bond process and that they are just a transfer agent. Then spoke of how she was not charged with Murder yet and Bond is a right, etc. He said he notes my concern and he hopes that i will look into this whole bond setup to figure out the way it really went down. He said he has had no contact with the Anthony's.

Anyway, I was surprised ask heck I got an answer.

To me it is still BS and unbelievable anybody would get involved.

Bail bonding is a business.. thats why they do it..

The NATURE of their job is to deal with, in many cases.. people who have DONE HORRIBLE THINGS. Murderers, rapists.. etc

Unfortunately, goes with the territory :frown:

The NATURE of their job is to deal with, in many cases.. people who have DONE HORRIBLE THINGS. Murderers, rapists.. etc

agree. the good thing though is that murder one means no bond.
this will happen to casey very soon.

I agree that its the nature of the business and its unfortunate.
As a society I would hope that each and every bod co out there would leave her AZZ to rot but unfortunately bondsmen have to eat as well. :(

I don't think anyone here argues that she has a right to bond out but the family should have to come up with it themselves. Not have some one who wants to buy the rights to the story or whatever doing it.

I am pretty sure that I have heard in more than 1 report that the Anthony's signed a promisory note for the $50K which means that they did not have the money at the time but that it was coming any day. Can we say 20/20 blood money?

And we have the media attorney and some production company most likely to thank for this. I am sure that the media attorney set all of this in motion.

The Bail Bond place is going to take the $50K because they get to keep that whether or not she shows up to court. It is a good deal for them. The person or persons to blame are deeper under this.

If it is true that the Anthony's signed a promisory note for the $50K knowing that it would be coming in any day, I can hardly fault them for using the resource made available to them. However, since I doubt that they have $500K in collateral, someone else put up some collateral to back the bond. Who would do that? What is the motive? The Anthony's didn't go out and get a media attorney for no reason. Someone made them an offer that would give them what they wanted and the attorney was there to protect their interest, which makes sense to me.

Who put up the collateral to cover the bond and who promised them money to cover the $50K? That is what we need to know.

agree. the good thing though is that murdere one means no bond.
this will happen to casey very soon.

OOOHH.. is that true? No bail? In the state I live there is bail for murder charges sometimes.. of course it is crazy huge.. 2 MILLION I have seen.

I know, but that does not mean I have to like it. I cannot believe anybody would get involved with this case and that family at all.

I don't think anyone here argues that she has a right to bond out but the family should have to come up with it themselves. Not have some one who wants to buy the rights to the story or whatever doing it.

I am pretty sure that I have heard in more than 1 report that the Anthony's signed a promisory note for the $50K which means that they did not have the money at the time but that it was coming any day. Can we say 20/20 blood money?

And we have the media attorney and some production company most likely to thank for this. I am sure that the media attorney set all of this in motion.

The Bail Bond place is going to take the $50K because they get to keep that whether or not she shows up to court. It is a good deal for them. The person or persons to blame are deeper under this.

If it is true that the Anthony's signed a promisory note for the $50K knowing that it would be coming in any day, I can hardly fault them for using the resource made available to them. However, since I doubt that they have $500K in collateral, someone else put up some collateral to back the bond. Who would do that? What is the motive? The Anthony's didn't go out and get a media attorney for no reason. Someone made them an offer that would give them what they wanted and the attorney was there to protect their interest, which makes sense to me.

Who put up the collateral to cover the bond and who promised them money to cover the $50K? That is what we need to know.

I was not aware that bail bondsman take promisory notes? I thought it was a CASH business.

I think very soon we will see murder charges and we will SEE HER IN JAIL WITH NO BOND.

Then, NOBODY AND NO PROMISORY NOTE WILL GET HER OUT. I cannot wait for that day.

Even if she's charged with Premeditated First Degree Homicide, there will be a bail set. It may be $20,000,000 but there will be one. She's not a flight risk. Back in the day I used to work for a Cash Advance company, and people hated me too ... I'm not a bad guy, was just in a not-so-nice business. *shrug*

He may agree and think the she's a horrible murderer, but, he's probably got a family to feed too -- and it's what he does for a living. Does that make it right? Who's to say, exactly?

I was not aware that bail bondsman take promisory notes? I thought it was a CASH business.

I think very soon we will see murder charges and we will SEE HER IN JAIL WITH NO BOND.

Then, NOBODY AND NO PROMISORY NOTE WILL GET HER OUT. I cannot wait for that day.

I know. I would not have thought that they would take a promisory note either but that has been reported. Which to me means that it was such a sure thing that the check was in the mail that the bondsmen could not turn t down.

I definitely did not want to see her get bonded out and I wish that people outside of the case that just want a good story would quit bonding her out, but I guess if they want to throw away money, so be it. LP has already spent $50K on her, someone else has spent the money for the other charges which is is definitely going down for so that was money thrown away and now someone has obviously given the Anthony's enough money to bail her out again. There goes another $50K down the drain.

Over $100,000 wasted that could have gone to a worthy organization like TES. It is a shame.

I know. I would not have thought that they would take a promisory note either but that has been reported. Which to me means that it was such a sure thing that the check was in the mail that the bondsmen could not turn t down.

I definitely did not want to see her get bonded out and I wish that people outside of the case that just want a good story would quit bonding her out, but I guess if they want to throw away money, so be it. LP has already spent $50K on her, someone else has spent the money for the other charges which is is definitely going down for so that was money thrown away and now someone has obviously given the Anthony's enough money to bail her out again. There goes another $50K down the drain.

Over $100,000 wasted that could have gone to a worthy organization like TES. It is a shame.

I was wondering, I heard that they went through the bondsman but paid the whole thing themselves so they wouldn't lose the money on the fee. Has anyone else heard that?

If she is charged with murder - the prosecutor can ask and the judge can grant she be held with NO BOND.

This happens all the time.

If she is charged with murder - the prosecutor can ask and the judge can grant she be held with NO BOND.

This happens all the time.

God I hope so. I cannot see where a murderer (any murderer) deserves to be bonded out of jail. I would think of the safety of the house they are staying at, the neighbors, etc. There has to be a way to not get bond.

I was wondering, I heard that they went through the bondsman but paid the whole thing themselves so they wouldn't lose the money on the fee. Has anyone else heard that?

If they paid the whole thing themselves they would not need a bondsman. You only need a bondsman if you can't come up with the whole thing.

You pay them 10% and they put up the whole amount. They keep your 10% and get their money back if you show up to court as expected. If you don't show up at court. They keep your 10% and go after the person who guaranteed that you would go to court and take whatever you put down for collateral if they can't track you down and return you to jail. If they track you down and return you to jail your bond is revoked and the person that put down the 10% still loses it.

I don't like seeing her smiling as she waltzed out of jail with her security team in tow. She seemed to enjoy having the linebackers run block for her. I think it escalates her to a position higher than everyone else in her mind. She really believes she can walk away from this, and now, she'll have super-star status. She's probably dreaming of all the money people will throw at her when everyone is finally convinced she's as pure as the driven snow and an innocent victim, and mother of the year, decade and century.

I see the horrible feelings and frustrations of the searchers laboring to find a baby they don't even know and all in the palace on Hopespring drive just soak up the attention.

My heart breaks for all the real victims who never get any help or attention for crimes against them. All things being equal, had CA not told the web of lies in the beginning, none of us would probably have ever heard of this case. The lies and the family showboating is what has drawn us in - with those big beautiful eyes of a lost child.

All that pain and frustration aside, I cannot, as a citizen of a free country, argue for holding someone in jail because they 'appear' to be guilty. Everyone arrested has an arrest warrant and a statement by the police that makes them appear guilty. Sometimes the police get it wrong, and it would be a travesty of the highest measure if an innocent person was denied bail while waiting on the slow wheels of justice. That is why the bail bonds system exists. It is there to protect the ones who are wrongly accused. It truly does happen sometimes. I am not in any way suggesting the police are wrong in this case, but as Americans, we cannot allow a system to pick and choose who gets the benefit of doubt. Everyone must be allowed a defense and the best one available.

We have to trust, help and support LE to be sure they get all they need to exact justice in this case. It's far too important for them to make a rush to arrest and fail to prove the case.

Justice slow, justice sure.

HAHA I have been staring at the camera for 10 minets and I just figered out it is stuck!

I have issues......LOL

HAHA I have been staring at the camera for 10 minets and I just figered out it is stuck!

I have issues......LOL

You are not alone. I watch that stupid thing more than my own TV, which has either Fox of Nancy Grace's channel on 24/7.

I was angry the other night and emailed both parties who put up the 250,000 bond, and sent them a rather not nice email basically calling them idiots over and over again. This is something I would NEVER DO, but I was so angry. I asked them how they sleep at night, did Cindy get to them too, etc, what about Caylee's rights?

I just got an email back and I won't post it because I do not think that it is allowed, but the gist of the email is that I am wrong. They are not an integral part of the bond process and that they are just a transfer agent. Then spoke of how she was not charged with Murder yet and Bond is a right, etc. He said he notes my concern and he hopes that i will look into this whole bond setup to figure out the way it really went down. He said he has had no contact with the Anthony's.

Anyway, I was surprised ask heck I got an answer.

To me it is still BS and unbelievable anybody would get involved.

I emailed them too, and got an answer from Von Walder....I posted it somewhere lol but can't remember where....I think in the daily updates for Friday....I actually had 2 emails from him.....but the other one never did answer....ETA to add this link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2626145&highlight=Kimi#post2626145

I emailed them too, and got an answer from Von Walder....I posted it somewhere lol but can't remember where....I think in the daily updates for Friday....I actually had 2 emails from him.....but the other one never did answer....ETA to add this link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2626145&highlight=Kimi#post2626145

Mine says the exact same thing as yours except for the very end where it starts with "we as human beings" so they must be using a form email for all the complaints they are getting. How personal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back