800 volunteers search for Caylee by OIA

800? Jesus! Horraayy!

wow! this is great!!! Kudos to all who are helping with this search!
It's so sad that the family doesn't give a *&^% and strangers are out there looking for their precious daughter/granddaughter.

This is wonderful news! It makes me feel good knowing there are
selfless people out there just trying to make a difference.
If I was still living in FL I would make every effort to be there too.
:blowkiss: Go TIM! You rock!

Yes, I agree, maybe tomorrow 1000.

I was watching NG last night and she had that segment with TES, think her name is Amanda, and NG allowed her to give address, etc., about the search. I cannot help it to hope that it was my email to her that she did this segment, although I am sure she got thousands of e-mails.

A :woohoo: and thank you to all the searchers. ~God bless em'~ :)

Fox Orlando said there were 1200 volunteers today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link's in updates thread but it is not at their site yet.

Actually it was over 1100 was the final count!!!!! I think it was 1139 to be exact. But it was AWESOME TODAY! I met such wondeful WS'ers and awesome people! We are going to find this baby! Someone will!

Kudos to all the stedfast searchers for Caylee! :applause::applause::applause:

That is great news!!!:clap:

I wish I could help, but being out of state, having children and nobody to fill in for me...I can't.

Actually it was over 1100 was the final count!!!!! I think it was 1139 to be exact. But it was AWESOME TODAY! I met such wondeful WS'ers and awesome people! We are going to find this baby! Someone will!

You and all the searchers are very much appreciated.

When I see the videos of Caylee, OMG, I don't know how that child could possibly be any cuter. The thought of her out there:no:.....Bless all the searchers.

So glad to see more people going out to help.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please jesus let this girl be found.

Prayers for all of you wonderful, selfless and giving searchers. You are amazing.

Thank you to all of you out there who are searching!!!

That is wonderful!!! Thank you volunteers for giving your time and effort to find this innocent little girl. You're hard work is appreciated by many, maybe not the family, but by the rest of the country!!!

I get teared up every time I read about y'all searching. I am so proud of all of you for all you are doing for Caylee!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back