Can't LE provide this?

ZooMomology

Former Member
Reaction score
Third paragraph, maybe 4th, cannot really tell, says that TES has asked the anthonys for something of Caylee's for scenting, but they are refusing. Couldn't the LE provide something that they have in evidence for sniffing?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...-anthon-4.html

One of the K9 handlers said that they would have an easier time during the search if Casey Anthony or her family would provide them with an item that would have Caylee Anthony's scent on it. According to the handler, an item was requested from the family but they allegedly refused to provide it.

I was wondering this also. I just wonder if they want to compromise evidence.

I was wondering this also. I just wonder if they want to compromise evidence.

Yeah, I just think it is horrible that they are refusing. How mean.to Caylee. I would want anything done to help find my child, alive or dead, but these people are off their rockers.

Again, more Peterson like behavior. Didn't Scott give LE something like a shoe of Laci's? I remember there was a definite lack of cooperation.

Seems that if the Anthony's knew that Caylee was alive and not lying dead out in the woods somewhere like near the airport then they would gladly give over an item of Caylee's that had her scent on it because they know it would not lead to her. Their refusal just makes me believe that they know her body is out there but they don't want it found because it would prove Casey guilty. Seems like protecting Casey is more important to them than finding Caylee. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

Again, more Peterson like behavior. Didn't Scott give LE something like a shoe of Laci's? I remember there was a definite lack of cooperation.

Yup, he also sent something to a psychic to touch to feel where Lacey was, and that psychic said Lacey had been killed too, and after that, they denied hiring a psychic.

I'm not sure how much good it would do for the family to give anything of Caylee's to TES since they'd probably give 'em something Caylee had never worn or touched anyway. Awful to think that way, I know, but I do.

I'm not sure how much good it would do for the family to give anything of Caylee's to TES since they'd probably give 'em something Caylee had never worn or touched anyway. Awful to think that way, I know, but I do.

No, you are probably right... I wouldn't put it past them.

Take the cloth fabric covering for the car seat. It should have Caylees scent on it big time. Doesn't LE have the car containing Caylee's car seat inside KC's car in custody? That would be a place she would have spent a considerable amount of time in and on more so than a piece of clothing or toy.

Yep, Peterson City if I ever saw and heard of a likeness to any case in History. This refusal to turn over an article of property belong to Caylee proves if there is any fence sitters the mind set and criminal obstruction and behavior of this entire family.

I think LE needs to work on the Great Grandparents. Though I know they probably won't know many details about Caylee's death, buttttt they have a treasure trove of information that could help LE. Their not covered by attorneys and it's their right to speak if they so choose too.

The anthony family are criminals. All three of them, maybe even Lee depending on his knowledge, and we don't know the extent of that. But Cindy, KC and George, yeppers they know.

I have always believed that trip Cindy and George took was to rid of Caylee's body or either check the dump site where she lay to ease their minds of being caught.

LE needs to do something as the community is extremely angered, rightfully so at this family of liars and murderers.

That is a great idea, Kool! Should work, too!! Hope they thought of that! (If not...maybe someone going to the search could mention it to Tim.)

That is a great idea, Kool! Should work, too!! Hope they thought of that! (If not...maybe someone going to the search could mention it to Tim.)

Not to mention SS, that babies sleep constantly in their car seats. Leaving tons of drool, sweat, possible leaking of urine from diaper onto coverlet seat bottom. Plus, if as we're beginning to realize possibly KC was druggin our Darlin Caylee with chloroform it could show signs of this drug or others on this cloth fabric.

I believe this car seat is more valuable than any other evidence that can be had as close to being an actual accounting of Caylee's conditions, foods, bodily fluid releases etc... that we can get our hands on more so even than clothing. The next and only thing more valuable would be her actual body.

That car seat needs to be taken into a lab and analyzed with every test available to mankind. All the different lighting sources, chemical graph tests, scented, patches cut out, etc... It would have Caylees tears, seat, urine, possible hairs, fibers, soil, food, possible eye lashes, anything that could be of evidentuary value. The car seats, all of them.

Whomever here has contact information and means to relay this hopeful helpful hint to LE and the searchers I think it would be at the least a honest effort to help. Have we heard if they've taken the car seats out for testing? Do we know anything at all concerning the car seats?

I can't believe that the Anthonys refused to give searchers something of Caylee's!
This is so sad. What is wrong with them?
It's not normal to not help as much as possible, to find your loved one!

This case is really making me ill!

Maybe the prosecution will try and have Tim testify at trial that the family refused to provide searchers with something that might've contained Caylee's scent. This testimony would be relevant to a cover-up.

Not to mention SS, taht babies sleep constantly in their car seats. Leaving tons of drool, sweat, possible leaking of urine from diaper onto coverlet seat bottom. Plus, if as we're beginning to realize possibly KC was druggin our Darlin Caylee with chloroform it could show signs of this drug or others on this cloth fabric.

I believe this car seat is more valuable than any other evidence that can be had as close to being an actual accounting of Caylee's conditions, foods, bodily fluid releases etc... that we can get our hands on more so even than clothing. The next and only thing more valuable would be her actual body.

That car seat needs to be taken into a lab and analyzed with every test available to mankind. All the different lighting sources, chemical graph tests, scented, patches cut out, etc... It would have Caylees tears, seat, urine, possible hairs, fibers, soil, food, possible eye lashes, anything that could be of evidentuary value. The car seats, all of them.

Whomever here has contact information and means to relay this hopeful helpful hint to LE and the searchers I think it would be at the least a honest effort to help. Have we heard if they've taken the car seats out for testing? Do we know anything at all concerning the car seats?

I AGREE, can't somebody here tell TES to use this. I might send them an email. Anybody know their email addy? And who at LE can I direct a similar email to, so mabye TES and LE can get this going?

I can't believe them!! They are out there criticizing everyone for not searching for Caylee, and they have VOLUNTEERS searching for her, and now the Anthony's don't want to do ANYTHING to assist???

If she is 'alive and well', what do they fear?

Just a thought...could they get anything of her's from other friends/family? Maybe JG's family, if they still have anything?

Maybe some of the protestors could make a sign that says, "Cindy give something of Caylee's to TES. What are you afraid of? Prove TES wrong cindy." Then another one that says, "Cindy where are the phone records you speak of?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back