703 users online (74 members and 629 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Report on 911 tape

I read at cybersleuths that Tricia had a copy of the 911 tape analyzed by an expert and has received a report. I would love to read it. Is it posted somewhere (I apologize if I've missed it here) that all can read?

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyPigeon
    I read at cybersleuths that Tricia had a copy of the 911 tape analyzed by an expert and has received a report. I would love to read it. Is it posted somewhere (I apologize if I've missed it here) that all can read?
    Right here.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=4576
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

All these years I was led to believe that was hesitant as far as calling police. It was John who insisted and Patsy saying "are you sure". Now this is being turned around and it is John who needs convincing.

It is very unfortunate that this Professional does not have access to the original 911 tape.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Thank you for the link. Could you please post the scans here?

You posted on that thread that the expert "did not pick up any editing attempts" yet that is not on the report posted. Would you explain?

No Burke anywhere to be found in this report.

LP that is why I waited to post the report. He did not write about not finding any attempts at editing. He just reported what he found. Not what he didn't find. Since I have posted it on the Internet it's safe to say LP that I am not trying to put words in his mouth. He has the link to my posts. I wrote what he told me.

I also posted that he said trying to hear anything on this generation of tape would be next to impossible. He said it would be like listening to mud.

Because he didn't find an edit attempt or he couldn't hear Burke's voice doesn't mean both are not on the tape. The fact that we proved that Patsy can be heard at the end of the tape when Lin Wood claims there is nothing there is quite an accomplishment.

It's just like Thomas wrote in his book. "Help me Jesus.Help me Jesus.Help me Jesus."

Lin Wood lied to the nation when he said there was nothing at the end of the tape. If you remember in the Dateline story Katie starts talking right after the operator says "Patsy" claiming that nothing else is on the tape.

We proved them liars.
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Tricia, Lin Wood said on LKL, when the tape was played during that show, that there was no conversation at the end of the tape that could be discerned as belonging to Patsy, John, or Burke.

What exactly are you quoting Lin as *there was nothing at the end of the tape* (your phrasing)?

Is the "Help me Jesus" monologue identifiable as the voice of Patsy Ramsey?

Professional Audio Laboratories transcript:
    Patsy: God.
    911: 911 Emergency.
    Patsy: Hon, we need 'em. Police.
    911: What's going on ma'am?
    Patsy: 755 15th Street.
    911: What's going on there, ma'am?
    Patsy: We have a kidnapping. Hurry, please.
    911: Explain to me what's going on, okay?

Steve Thomas book transcript:
    PATSY RAMSEY: (inaudible) police.
    BOULDER POLICE DISPATCHER: (inaudible)
    PATSY RAMSEY: Seven fifty-five Fifteenth Street.
    DISPATCHER: What's going on there, Ma'am?
    PATSY RAMSEY: We have a kidnapping...Hurry, please.
    DISPATCHER: Explain to me what's going on, OK?

NBC transcript:
    Patsy: “Police.”
    911: “What’s going on ma’am?”
    Patsy: “755 15th street.”
    911: “What’s going on there ma’am”
    Patsy: “We have a kidnapping. Hurry, please!”
    911: “Explain to me what’s going on. Ok?”
    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3079093/

LKL transcript:
    (BEGIN AUDIO TAPE)

P. RAMSEY: Police -- 755 15th Street.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: What's going on there, ma'am?

P. RAMSEY: We had a kidnapping. Hurry, please.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Explain to me what's going on. OK?
    http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0307/11/lkl.00.html

Interesting that none of the transcripts have the first two lines that PAL has, and that ST's & LKL's transcripts don't have the "“What’s going on ma’am?” from the dispatcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Because he didn't find an edit attempt or he couldn't hear Burke's voice doesn't mean both are not on the tape.
    This is all pretty ridiculous, and I'm sorry you wasted your money Tricia.

Burke's voice is NOT on the tape which Keenan released to the public. It was redacted by Keenan before the tape was released--and that fact is proven by the 4-second gap which is heard right after Patsy repeats her now-famous "help me Jesus" cries. We know this is where John and Burke's voices are heard on the original 911 tape, because this is where Thomas tells us they were found, and his transcript perfectly matches all other aspects of the tape.

How this "professional" which Tricia hired couldn't manage to find "an edit attempt" is beyond me, since any fool with a set of speakers on their computer can clearly hear the 4-second gap at the end of the tape where the sound completely drops out, then returns just before the tape ends. If that doesn't constitute "an edit attempt", then I don't know what would - a hacked-up strip of magnetic audio tape pasted together with peanut butter? (Duh)

So we've learned nothing new that those of us with ears didn't already know: Patsy can be heard saying "help me jesus" at the end of the tape, and John and Burke's voices were removed before the tape was released to the public.

And because of this we know that Keenan has more up her sleeve then she is letting on. She knows the Ramsey's are lying about what really went on that morning.

NBC transcript:

LKL transcript:
    (BEGIN AUDIO TAPE)

Interesting that none of the transcripts have the first two lines that PAL has, and that ST's & LKL's transcripts don't have the "“What’s going on ma’am?” from the dispatcher.
    LP what Ginsberg was able to do was slow down the tape and, based on his experience he was able to tell that Patsy said, "Hon we need 'em." I have some basic recording equipment in my home studio and when I slowed it down I could easily hear it. I didn't even think to try and get the garbled first part of the tape.

From the Dan Abrams show on July 17th Wood states,

"And when Michael Kane admits that there’s-quote-unquote - “something there”, that’s a word game. There’s something there after the phone hangs up. There’s about five or six seconds of noise. There’s no conversation there. It’s not Burke. It’s not John. It’s not Patsy. And that’s the lie that the Boulder Police Department told about this tape. "

"It's not Burke. It's not John. It's not Patsy."

From the Dan Abrams show Lin Wood LIES. Plain and simple LP. He lies.

Shylock I have to listen to my CD again but I can only hear the drop out on the cassette. I don't think it's on the CD. I could be wrong.

Remember the good news is we have a trusted professional, someone who is a sought after court expert, stating that Patsy is on the end of the tape. Lin Wood says she is not.

Tricia
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Shylock I have to listen to my CD again but I can only hear the drop out on the cassette. I don't think it's on the CD. I could be wrong.
    You'll find you have it backwards. The drop out is on the CD. The cassette just ends prematurely.

NBC transcript:

LKL transcript:
    (BEGIN AUDIO TAPE)

I bet LKL didn't play or even have the entire segement tape only what Wood provided to them. I didn't see the show, but I believe that may be the case, or the transcriptionist didn't pick it up. Remember all LKL's transcripts are "rushed" and may not be complete. They may or may not add to them later to make them more accurate.

ST just said "inaudible", that doesn't mean it's not on the tape (it clearly is), just that he either didn't write it down, or his own transcription methods are sloppy in this regard.
    All anyone needs to do is listen to the 911 tape that was released by Keenan's office to hear what is on it.

The relevant point in this case is that Lin Wood blatantly lied to the nation when he said there was nothing else on the tape. That Patsy, nor John, nor Burke's voices were on the end of it. That's the point LP, not the discrepancies in the transcribing of the tape.

Wood LIED about it, that's the important point. If he'll lie about that what else has he lied about to cover for his clients?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler
    The relevant point in this case is that Lin Wood blatantly lied to the nation when he said there was nothing else on the tape.
    Did Lin Wood really lie about the tape? I don't think so. I think Limpy just got lucky.

Keenan's office released TWO different versions of the 911 call. The first version (which was released on audio tape) ended prematurely. It ended just as Patsy was about to speak her first "help me Jesus" line.
    It was that version that Wood handed out to the networks and played on LKL.

Later, Keenan released the second version on CD which contained Patsy's "Jesus" cries followed by a 4-second gap where John and Burke's voices were redacted.

So Wood never had a version with any of the reported "additional conversations" on it. (At least not at the time he was making his PR appearances with the tape.)

If you believe that I have some nice beach front property for you to buy in Wyoming.

Wood had a complete copy of the enhanced 911 tape, you can bet on it. Keenan stated that the cd and tape were the entire call and identical in every way. So one of them is a blantant liar who has been disproven. Do I think Wood had the complete tape, yes! He wouldn't settle for anything less. He redacted the portions he didn't want anyone to hear. He probably never dreamend that Keenan would offer copies of the 911 recording to anyone who asked for it.

Burke Ramsey's attorney also had a copy of the tape long before Wood ever even entered the picture. Why else would they call a "sleeping" boy to testify for over 5 hours to the Grand Jury? I'd be willing to bet it's because his voice is on the tape just like ST said it is.

No way do I believe Wood had a copy of the Aerospace-enhanced tape no more than any of us has a copy of the Aerospace-enhanced tape. I don't know why some of us can hear the Help me, Jesus at the end of the tape and some of us can't. I know I can hear it, and I know it is Patsy.

What the expert who enhanced the tape for Tricia did was report what he heard on the tape/CD that was provided to him. It was not the original tape that was submitted to Aerospace. What he did do was confirm what Steve Thomas said in his book about the Aerospace tape - that Patsy Ramsey's voice was on the end of the tape where Lin Wood said she wasn't.

Did Wood lie? I suspect so, but I can't prove it. You know how it is - don't believe your own lying eyes, or in this case, ears. I'm not exactly a spring chicken and I expect my hearing isn't as good as it once was, but I sure can hear Patsy Ramsey at the end of that tape. You can bet your butt that if it were Steve Thomas at the end of the tape, Wood and all the rest of the RSTers would hear it just fine.
    All posts are my constitutionally-protected opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler
    Wood had a complete copy of the enhanced 911 tape, you can bet on it. Keenan stated that the cd and tape were the entire call and identical in every way. So one of them is a blantant liar who has been disproven.
    Save the Wyoming beach front property for your retirement.

You seem confused by all of the different copies of the 911 tape. Wood NEVER had a copy of the "enhanced" 911 tape--nobody does. It was never released. In fact, the question remains as to whether the BPD even released it to Keenan's office when she took the case over.

And Keenan never said the tape and the CD were identicle. From what I remember reading, when questioned about their differences, she said she was surprised to hear they are different - she thought they were the same.

The original version Keenan released on audio tape both starts and ends in different locations than the CD version. It was the audio tape version that Wood was out promoting.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast