768 users online (94 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Angry Meth registered sex offender and three year old

Ronny Hale is a Registered Sex Offender convicted of sexually assaulting a child.

Alicia Hajem is a mother of a three year old.

Together along with another woman named Holly Woods they were selling methamphetamine thankfully to undercover agents. Now, bad enough but Hajem's three year old child was with the trio.

Bring your three year old along to deal meth with a sex offender who sexually molests little kids. Oh and this squad sells their drugs in a school zone so that should get them some extra time. I pray that little baby is safe now.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....4e239466.html

Myspace

Oh man, this lady messed up bad! Melissa Hojem moved from Arizona recently to be with her wife and away from her family to Texas. Now the lady is locked up and her little girl was taken by Social Services! She has her child with her while she is selling meth with a registered sex offender, creepy, pedophile. Not good!

Sorry, I had also mispelled her name in my first post. If this is not a lesson that drugs ruin lives I don't know what is?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=305529988

Holly woods's myspace

Holly Woods JUST got out of prison after five years.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=392223354

I hope that the three of them get the max amount of time and that the baby will be given to someone who will love and care for her.

This article alludes to these three wouldn't have gotten busted save for the little girl being along for the sale. Most likely low level dealers and the cops would want their supplier, but seeing this little child in the car they busted them.

Mugshots at link along with alot of comments. They range from saying the area is bad to calling cops out on trumped up charges. Seems and this is only me, but somepeople judging the sexuality of those involved and not the freakin child molester. Ummmm, GLBT has nothing to do with not caring for your child and putting them in a dangerous situation. Drugs certainly do. This is just too sad. Sad. BTW, the mother of this little girl seemed proud in her new life she has a place to live and a car. I wonder if from get-go they were selling the drugs?

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/

Idiots. I know of a child who had to have a double lung transplant because of the damage done to his lungs from being in the home where his POS Mother and her boyfriend cooked Meth. Mom is in jail, and the poor little fellow still wants to see his Mom every chance he gets. Breaks your heart.

Ugh. I sometimes really wish that there was a permit process to have a child. Of course that would probably cause problems for the majority of parents, who are loving and intelligent people. I just hate to hear this crap.

My dad did drugs all the time when I was growing up. By the time I was 5, I could roll a perfect joint for him, which he always had me do for a "show" for his friends. He eventually got into a lot of trouble and went to prison for 9 years, which changed his life for the better. I was lucky in that he never molested me and never exposed me to the threat of molestation, but I am sure that is based on God's graces rather than any smart parenting. I love him, but he was damaged and is still coping with the effects of the stupidity he indulged in. My heart breaks for him every day, but he is slowly getting his life together.

Sorry so long-winded. It just bugs me when I see other children exposed to this crap.

Lisha