2008.09.15 GLOBE Article: Ricardo - Casey's Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting but hurt my eyes to read it for some reason...

But thank-you

pdf documents are always hard on the eyes. :(

At least it's not 400 pages and don't thank me, thank San!

I really wish people would stop this nonsense about an accident. She has never shown ANY remorse or sadness about what has happened to Caylee.

OT: Richardo is much better looking than I thought based off the only other photo I have ever seen where he looked like he was mean and had a doughy body. :)

Is there any way to post the pdf here (like a screen shot)? I only have SUCKY dial up (that's all I can get) and it is taking forever to download. PLEASE :)

I really wish people would stop this nonsense about an accident. She has never shown ANY remorse or sadness about what has happened to Caylee.

HEAR HEAR! to me this is giving her credit that she doesn't deserve. and why? because she's a woman? because she's the mother? fathers kill their families, husbands kill their wives, kids kill their parents. just because it's a close familial bond doesn't mean it isn't murder! (JMO)

cute picture of caylee on the drums.

ok i have to know after the 20/20 thing. did he get paid too for this? is everyone going to get rich off this?

also - interesting stuff about Caylee's potential father. Casey said his name was "Brad" or "Brandon", and that he was a friend of Lee's who fathered the child with her over Thanskgiving weekend, 2004.

Yeah, right...the only accident that occurred was that she gave the baby too much of the chloroform and it made her go to sleep FOREVER...I imagine she DID freak when she realized she had OVER DOSED her baby on an illegal substance...

also - interesting stuff about Caylee's potential father. Casey said his name was "Brad" or "Brandon", and that he was a friend of Lee's who fathered the child with her over Thanskgiving weekend, 2004.

that timing does not work

What is with this girl? She strikes me as desperate for attention from men every second of the day. It seems one mans attention was never enough either. What kind of pathology is that and from what does it stem?

Justice For Caylee!!!

Thanks for posting this info.

Not much of anything is new, but it interesting to see that Ricardo sold his story. Who else will be selling their stories? Doesn't help LE very much.

Casey loves it though. The more time we spend trying to figure out what really happened, as we focus on her lies, the less time we have to figure out the truth. She is leading us in circles.

Though I don't personally agree that this tragedy was an accident; you have absolutely no evidence otherwise -- hell, there is honestly no evidence what so ever implicating KC. If there was, she would be behind bars with a murder charge.

Guys n' gals; it's America. I hate hate HATE that I'm writing this -- but I'm pretty sure this site wasn't designed for you to come and post "baby killer" type comments and the like, but rather discuss your ideas and thoughts about the case.

Don't let it get too close that you lose sight of that. You can have all the opinions and thoughts in the world, freely -- but you can't say for sure what happened just yet, so don't post it like it's fact. It's ALL speculation.

What the h*ll did I miss- this says Casey's blood was found in the car?
ETA: either that or poorly written
AND
wtf- Casey and Caylee slept over on 6/10 but they broke up in April??

If I were this guy I would NOT be doing interviews

Yeah, right...the only accident that occurred was that she gave the baby too much of the chloroform and it made her go to sleep FOREVER...I imagine she DID freak when she realized she had OVER DOSED her baby on an illegal substance...

If this was true don't you think she would have taken the immunity deal?

I was just thinking about that too while reading the article - either I missed something or they don't have their facts straight - I have NEVER heard there was bloodin the car, just a mysterious stain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member