Is there an Accomplice and should there be immunity?

Was There an Accomplice?

• Yes

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 151 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

magiemay

Reaction score
I have been thinking this over due to the fact LE have been unable to get creditable info from KC, and most friends are not really cooperating with LE with the whole truth. This maybe a way to get more info and possibly a site to where Caylee is. Money talks, and with no fear of prosecution they may come forward. What do you all think?

Um....Thats the thing about immunity. If you offer it first and its tempting enough to make someone come forward, and they are involved up to their earballs then their portion of the crime could possibly go unpunished.

I think if you offered some kind of limited deal, depending on the circumstances and what info the person can give then maybe they would be willing to give enough info that LE can put the pieces of the puzzle together.

I'm probably in the minority, but I am still not convinced that Casey had an accomplice.

I'm probably in the minority, but I am still not convinced that Casey had an accomplice.

I don't think she did, either.

I do think that her parents know what happened, though. Not accomplices, but have knowledge obtained from Casey that she killed Caylee.

Hell NO!!

NEVER offer immunity. I amy accept some lieniency but not immunity.

If two people are invloved in murder I expect 2 people to pay for that crime.

I about had a heart attack when I heard the offered HER a partial immunity!!!

Its bad enough we end up with some really dum people in the jury box as it is and then let guilty people walk....

I don't think the Anthony's are accomplices either. Now, they may know what happened by now but, before the fact, no way.

ETA: Very, very limited immunity if she had an accomplice. Definitely NO REWARD. I still don't think she had an accomplice, however.

JMO

I don't believe Casey had an accomplice at all. Her parents seem to be helping her now and may have done a few things after figuring it all out, but I think they would be the only ones.

I don't think she did, either.

I do think that her parents know what happened, though. Not accomplices, but have knowledge obtained from Casey that she killed Caylee.

Agreed. I do believe they know, and I believe they are complicit in obstructing justice in various ways now.

I just don't think they helped her hide the body.

I think Casey owns this.

Agreed. I do believe they know, and I believe they are complicit in obstructing justice in various ways now.

I just don't think they helped her hide the body.

I think Casey owns this.

I'm with ya 100%, TaterNoggin.

:blowkiss:

My first post here. I think Casey is covering for someone else. I think her parents know it. I also think it was a tragic accident, that should have been reported immediately.

I'm with ya 100%, TaterNoggin.

:blowkiss:

I giggle every time I see someone say this. :D

I say no to immunity for anyone who may have been involved, or even known about it at the time. There has been plenty of time for people to come forward.

Well I guess I am in the minority with you. :blowkiss:

Regarding the discussion here about the limited immunity that was offered to Casey, I personally think it was a great and smart move from the detectives:

1. First of all, most important of all, is for Caylee to be found and brought home. So the detectived owned it to the baby to try every possible angle to bring her home. They had to work with the child already missing for a month, that makes the discovery more difficult. Plus I appreciate that they were willing to work extra hard to convict Casey if they were willing to leave out of the court whatever she told them about the location of the baby.

2. Now this is the really genius part. Police were working the was it an accident or was it intentional whatever happened? Offering Casey such a deal - that would have been a great deal for the POI if an accident indeed happened.....it helps the police to get a clear view regarding that. Casey denied the limited immunity and I think it is pretty clear why she didn't want the baby being found. A distraught mother who hid the body due to the panic and distraught after an ACCIDENT would finally break down and want above all to bring her baby home. She acts all cocky and hip swinging now because she believes Caylee will not be found and lost with Caylee will be all evidence of her intentionally doing something to her. Now the LE have a clear view about the possibility of a genuine accident.

I think that they should go with the limited immunity if anything. That way there will be no more lies. The accomplice would need to tell everything they knew. Other wise, the state would be able to charge them for anything else that LE dug up that was not admitted to. That would be the only real way to go about and probably the only way to totally end the lies.

I too feel she didn't have an accomplice, if anyone was aware it was her family. I also feel the reason she doesnt accept the immunity deal is because I think Caylee's body (man, that was hard to type :( is somewhere else, Jacksonville, etc. If the search's were close to where Caylee was I think she would be cracking, etc.. but she left town, had another cell phone that was supposedly lost so LE may not have # well hopefully she was stupid enough to call the # from her cell but if she had that 2nd ph only for the purposes to use to go to Jacksonville, or wherever she went to dispose of Caylee, may not be able for LE to track. Overall I think Casey thinks she will get off if a body is not found, I dont believe that will happen, think/hope she is going down

There are some ideas / theories circulating lately that Casey had an accomplice.

If she did, who do you think it was? Who would she have confided in?

I doubt it would have been Cindy since she appears to be afraid of her. I doubt it would be her BF, she didn't know him long enough to trust him or well enough to be able to manipulate him into helping her. I doubt that it was George simply because I don't think she would have trusted him.

I could totally see her calling Lee in panic about an "accident" that happened to Caylee, begging him to help her cover it up because "mom will not believe me, mom will blame me for what happened, she can't find out, she will never forgive me" and so on. I could see how Lee could "understand" her situation and help her out.

What are your thoughts on this?

I think *IF* she had an accomplice with disposing the body, it was George. I think he "caught" her with Caylee's body either in her trunk or in the backyard and helped her from there. I'm not totally sold on the accomplice idea though, but it sure is a possibility.

I do not think Cindy or Lee knew a thing until some time after Cindy placed those 911 calls. This is all IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff