Daily Updates- Sun., Sept. 7, 2008

Does anyone know if volunteers are going to be searching again today?

MSNBC just had an investiger on and when he was asked why hasn't Casey been arrested for murder yet as there seems to be enough evidence he said he thinks the prosecutors have their case but are giving it a few weeks to see if they can find the body and if not then he thinks she will be charged by Oct 1. We will see.

Local 9 news at noon in Fl:

Cindy and George went to church this morning. They had Lee come to the house to stay with Casey so she would not be left alone.

Gota love this woman they interviewed:
Curious onlooker outside the A residence was asked by reporter why they were slowing the vehicle and photographing the A home.

Answer: "I don't know."

No really new developments...news showed the new security cameras on the A house, protestors who vow to remain, and made mention of "creepy" doll guy.

TV13 here in Orlando just announced that Equasearch is calling off it's search. It was a teaser, as soon as I hear more I will post and will post a link if there is one.

TV13 here in Orlando just announced that Equasearch is calling off it's search. It was a teaser, as soon as I hear more I will post and will post a link if there is one.

apparently it was just a teaser or a false report cause they just had the story on equasearch and didn't say anything about it............go figure

Really? Did they find something I wonder? Or giving up?

I wonder if they have info that indicates Caylee isn't findable. Such as she's in a landfill.

I wonder if they called the search off? any news from the searchers? as I don't think they would advertise they needed help if they were not going to search? doesn't make sense.

Please stay on topic which is

Daily Updates- Sun., Sept. 7, 2008

I wonder if they have info that indicates Caylee isn't findable. Such as she's in a landfill.

They are searching the landfill. (rumor, cough cough whisper.. r.ea..ll.y t.h.e.y are...)

Hiya Devorahhh, do you have a site for them? I really would appreciate it.
Thank you!

Hiya Devorahhh, do you have a site for them? I really would appreciate it.
Thank you!
http://www.cfnews13.com/

Just saw the live news conference, search is temporarily being called off due to the standing water. They feel if Caylee is out there, that their search efforts might actually hinder finding the body

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back