Has the search been called off

halleyscomet

Inactive
Reaction score
I just heard a short blurb on our local news, channel 13, that the search has been called off due to environmental dangers. I cannot find it on their website or any other local news site. In fact, I'm not finding anything on the websites.

Has anyone else heard this?

Does this mean weather? or mosquitos?

Salem

I just heard a short blurb on our local news, channel 13, that the search has been called off due to environmental dangers. I cannot find it on their website or any other local news site. In fact, I'm not finding anything on the websites.

Has anyone else heard this?

I heard the same think on TV 13, just a teaser. When the story of the search came on, nothing mentioned

It is terribly hot out there and yesterday someone was taken to the hospital by ambulance for heat stroke.

Or, please God, maybe they found something?

I don't think Casey would go to deep in the woods.

It is terribly hot out there and yesterday someone was taken to the hospital by ambulance for heat stroke.

Or, please God, maybe they found something?

Could be due to the approach of Hurricane Ike if it's true.

Ike's not supposed to arrive till Tues and even at that, it's not hitting Central FL that bad.

I don't think Casey would go to deep in the woods.

I agree, one of the leaders told us that statistically, a body is usually found 15 feet in at the most. However, if she had help, it's a whole different ball game.

If you go to the station that had this information, cfnews13, and click on the box for extended coverage of Caylee, it brings you to election information. I'm thinking maybe something is up and they spoke before they're supposed to? Same thing with the other news sites. I wonder if they could be updating breaking news or is it just wishful thinking on my part. Please pray more than ever.

they are temporarily suspending the search due to the amount of standing water. The fear is that they may run or trample over her in the water without being able to see her, therefore pushing her further into the ground, which would potentially ruin any hopes of recovery to the point they would have a body to bring murder charges.

the tally for the total number of searchers this past week has now reached over 2500 volunteers...

they are temporarily suspending the search due to the amount of standing water. The fear is that they may run or trample over her in the water without being able to see her, therefore pushing her further into the ground, which would potentially ruin any hopes of recovery to the point they would have a body to bring murder charges.

Do you have a link for this info? TIA:)

when the conditions are better and the water starts to dry out, they will be back to complete the search and be able to "close off" areas where they have searched where they know she IS NOT. TM is speaking, everyone is crying and now the sheriff is about to speak, but the live feed on the conference keeps going in and out.

Hurricane Ike is becoming stronger. These hurricanes have suprisingly rotated back around and hit (and going to hit) coastal states that were predicted. Weather reports say they're expecting a category 3 by the end of this week.

ew. how horrible to imagine. :(

Hurricane Ike is becoming stronger. These hurricanes have suprisingly rotated back around and hit (and going to hit) coastal states that were predicted. Weather reports say they're expecting a category 3 by the end of this week.

at the moment I think we are safe from Ike coming through Central Florida, unless the track "shifts" to the right again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back