Vigil Tonight - Sunday, September 7, 2008?

GreenEyes727

Reaction score
With Casey home again, and protestors likely to show up, do you think there will be a vigil tonight? I think they started to set up around 7:00 p.m. last Sunday and the vigil started around 8:30 p.m.

When will this madness stop?

Sorry to say it but holding a vigil is just as bad as protesting to a point

Church today and now another Vigil. You would think these are God fearing people.

What is the point of holding a vigil?
Seems to me it makes as much sense as this family going to church.
We all draw our own conclusions.
This child has been missing now for almost 3 months.
The family will not cooperate with LE. Every time one of them speaks it's baloney.
They have a mouthpiece who makes absurd comments such as "compelling reasons." What a crock. There is no reason here.
Every day something new is put out there.
The main people in the child's life seem to lack the ability to show any concern, willingness to help find her, or any kind of hysteria at the child's absence.
Think about all the time, effort, energy, money, resources, spent looking for a child none of us know. Why? Because strangers care more than those who should care the most.
Step away for a few hours.
Most people would be out supporting the search, begging and pleading for the child's safe return. The public would be sympathetic towards them.
We see the A family.
oh well. their daughter is the one they are concerned about. When she goes down, maybe they'll all go with her.

The vigil is not a bad idea, IMO, but just not in front of the Anthony home. The neighborhood seems like it is about to explode!! Perhaps holding it at one of Caylee's favorite places to go, would be a better idea.

Well, now, Scott Peterson wasn't making a big attempt to find Laci either . . . well, because he knew it was just be a waste of his time. He spent his time doing normal things, you know, dating, watching *advertiser censored*, cooking Christmas dinner, making future plans . . . but I don't think he went to Church! I don't think he fished again either.

I have done more searching for my cats when they were out cattin' around for longer than normal than these people have for their missing granddaughter. I guess all of their energy is going into planning and telling lies. Just a thought!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back