Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

Betty Boop

@('_')@ [[ C M A = Z F G ]] @('_')@
Reaction score
I would like to know some of your thoughts specific to Casey's statements from 911 calls, jail recordings, transcripts, 400+ docs, online places, etc. For example, "She's close, Dad". What do you think she meant by that?

Another example is the whole nanny thing. Lots of people think that Casey did drop little Caylee off at Sawgrass (in the pond behind the apartments).

What I am trying to get at here is to maybe shed some light on that "kernel of truth" that might be in the statements. (Maybe I should have named this The Kernel of Truth Thread!)

Also, body language speaks louder than words. Anyone have any ideas gleaned from media clips or photos? And are there any posters that are tuned in to body language?

This thread should get interesting.

The "She's close, Dad" really bothers me. It's telling. Tim Miller thinks she'll be found in a 3 mile radius where some pings from the cell phone went off. That's "close".

What about the whole I wasn't at universal for work or fun comment. I'll have to get a direct quote but it was in the jail calls with Lee and Casey early on.

I have always thought that she is somewhere around the sawgrass ampartemnts, she mentions in her interview this the detectives that there is a small bldg as you come to the apartment she claims to have dropped her off at....and she keeps saying that she dropped her off.....dropped her off of what and where...I wish they would take the cadaviar dogs to those apts and go on the outside of them searching...I also noticed that cindy told LE on her 911 tape that the car was stolen by KC on June 30th, how could that be if it was abandoned at amscott on the 27th.

Hinky meter going crazy....

What about the whole I wasn't at universal for work or fun comment. I'll have to get a direct quote but it was in the jail calls with Lee and Casey early on.

yeah she said she was not there for work or for fun, but she was there with 'mutual friends'. mutual friends of who?

and lee was like, i understand what you mean.

weirdos. just tell us what's going on! please!:mad:

First of all Hello.. I am new to websleuths, though I have been coming here for a month and half 10 plus times a day to read about Caylee.

Casey has never wanted anything more in her life than to have not only her parents, but the entire world falling at her feet. She has accomplished what many young American women can only dream about, a celeb status and chaotic camera flashes wherever she goes. She has something that everyone wants and in her own deceitful way she is trying to give it. We all know that much of what casey has said is incosistent with reality, but we can all agree that to some extent there is merrit to her word design. We know she has been to the places she mentions and we know that she is familiar with (to some extent) the situations she has explained.

For example, she has been to the sawgrass apartments and may have heard one of her friends mention that one of their friends (Zanaida) might be looking at an apartment there. She has taken Caylee to J Blanchard park on numerous occasions and she may have spoken with a Samantha there at one point or another. Her most recent information has been that Caylee was taken from her at J Blanchard park, IMO she is saying Caylee was taken to J Blanchard park.

I don't believe that she had any help or that there was any intricate design or plot, Casey flies by the seat of her pants accomodating whatever seems right at the moment, thus her blatant inconsisencies. One key factor in this is that her lies are ALL built on her experience, none of them are original (i.e. she has never mentioned people or places that arent known by others, Juliet Lewis is an actress, and Zanny the Nanny is from a childrens book). She has been able to deceive people her entire life without anyone really calling her bluff. She assumed the police would believe her if she was willing to take them to Universal, never could she have anticipated someone actually taking her so far that she had no choice but to come clean. Her appearence and her lies have always been enough to placate even the most curious and disbelieving bystandards.

Little by little Casey is figuring out that unlike her parents and family, society and LE are not forgiving, they want the truth. We all know that a greiving mother couldnt hold back tears if a lawyer said she had no choice, his excuses only validate her, they dont fool the rest of us. I want to know what truths you see lurking behind the lies. What do you think could be the most pertinent information hidden behind the muck of untruth?????

Her power to decieve and control has now turned into a game of truth or dare and Casey is picking dare, she knows that regardless of what LE finds or surmises only she knows what really happened. She will use that for as long as she chooses. She is in a place where her love for Caylee is replaced with resentment because even in death she has lost freedom because of the child she didnt really want. I know she loved Caylee but it wasnt a deep rooted motherly love, Caylee was the kid sister who was fun to have when it was convenient, and the moment she took away from Casey's insationable appetite for attention everything about her was inconvenient.

Your Thoughts........................................................

This age group is obsessed with having friends to the point that their peer group raises them and not the parents. Of course, by age 20 or so they should be fit for the stage of living. I think Caylee was dropped of near a lot of sawgrass literally, in water.

I had a relationship with a pathological liar. Everyone was fooled, a la KC.

This person went to a fake job everyday while fictionally upgrading an education that was fake to begin with. At one point, the PL (pathological liar) was having a difficult time in scheduling fake counseling (a fictional weekly obligation) so as to avoid a time conflict with the fake job.

I always felt I was lucky to get out of it alive.
Now after viewing KC's actions, I am more convinced of that than ever.

Anyway, the point I am getting to is that there were times when there just was no kernel of truth in what was played out by the PL. But, maybe it was just this particular PL and not the whole sorry bunch.

I learned after a while that every time extensive details were given, it was a lie.

Rasgirl26 let me say welcome to websleuths it is great to have you on board.

And regarding your post, I absolutly could not agree with you more and they way that was written is wonderful.

happy you are no longer a lurker but a willing participate look forward to hearing more of your thoughts.

yeah she said she was not there for work or for fun, but she was there with 'mutual friends'. mutual friends of who?

I believe other posters have surmised that she was indicating "via code"
(why?) that she may have lost her blackjack at Universal when she was there having the meeting with investigators.

This thread should get interesting.

The "She's close, Dad" really bothers me. It's telling. Tim Miller thinks she'll be found in a 3 mile radius where some pings from the cell phone went off. That's "close".

IIRC, when Casey was telling either her brother or her dad about Caylee being "close", she repeated it, like "she's close, she's close". When I heard (or read) that, I wondered why she would emphasize it like that.

I need to find that transcript. Will post it as soon as possible. Does anyone else remember that?

I believe other posters have surmised that she was indicating "via code"
(why?) that she may have lost her blackjack at Universal when she was there having the meeting with investigators.

maybe, but i think she would have just said that, it was no secret to LE that she was there with..LE. not much reason to hide that fact.

i was under the impression that she had lost the phone before that. and i don't think she would have called LE 'mutual friends'. jmo.

This age group is obsessed with having friends to the point that their peer group raises them and not the parents. Of course, by age 20 or so they should be fit for the stage of living. I think Caylee was dropped of near a lot of sawgrass literally, in water.

So you are thinking not necessarily at the apartments, but saw grass in general, as in the plant?

saw grass
n.
A tall coastal or marshy sedge (Cladium jamaicense) of eastern North America, Mexico, and the West Indies, having leaves with sharp, minutely toothed margins.

O.K. I see.

Snipped
I learned after a while that every time extensive details were given, it was a lie.

That's a good point. In this case, extensive details, like:

I put the Sim card here, I put the Sim card there . . . blah blah blah! She just went on and on about that one.

This just part of that call: I bolded some of the phases.
Are they in fact really speaking about a phone or are they speaking about a person.
The line about not for fun etc. and Lee answers OK I got you. To me that sounds like he knew that Casey did not work for Universal Studios but that Universal was the 'code' word for whatever 'work' she was doing. Could Universal mean stealing, via credit cards, checks, identity and Blackjack is a person and that is what they are called?

A lot of LA and Casey calls once he realized they were recorded seem to be some type of personal code. This whole blackjack v. cell phone thing doesen't sit right with me.

LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.

LEE: Was this a phone, is this another personal cell phone of yours?

CASEY: Yes.

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?

the phone was a samsung blackjack. it was not a person.

i would also like to know how, 'aside from searching for something', you would go about...finding something. that makes no sense.

I found this newspaper article. Hadn't really planned to use a newspaper article to confirm the She's Close She's Close statement, but I found the rest of the article interesting. According to the article, GA was with Casey at a jail visit when she said "She's close. She's close."

Maybe Casey is a "Daddy's Girl" and things got emotional during the visit with her dad, and she emphasized it twice to console him.

Here is the article:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Caylee's mom to grandfather: 'She's close'
WKMG LOCAL 6 NEWS
August 04, 2008 07:19 AM

ORLANDO -- The grandfather of a missing girl said he had tough questions for his daughter over the weekend as new information revealed in the case puts a police timeline in question, FLORIDA TODAY news partner WKMG Local 6 News reports.

"I wouldn't wish this on anyone," George Anthony said. "She said, 'Dad, we're going to get her,' "And I said again, that's another question and I said, 'Where is she?' 'Dad, she's close, she's close,' (Casey Anthony said)." Casey Anthony said she's given all the information she has, Local 6 reported. The family remains optimistic when faced with questions of whether or not the girl is alive. "That's a question you guys keep asking me," George Anthony said. "And, yes, I do." I hope that is the last time you ask me that because I do believe that. I can feel that." George Anthony said he realizes that his daughter faces charges of child neglect and accusations that she's lied to authorities. "She has to pay for everything she's put herself through (and) her daughter through," George Anthony said. "I realize that and I think she realizes that too." Anthony said his daughter has lost weight and is broken hearted behind bars. "She is crying inside and broken hearted," George Anthony said. "She said, 'Dad, I want to be home for her birthday."

Meanwhile, DNA test results from evidence taken from Casey Anthony's vehicle may be back this week, Local 6 has learned. Detectives said they found a stain inside the woman's car that smelled of human decomposition. A piece of hair was also removed from the vehicle. Information may also soon come out from gas cans confiscated from the Anthony home on Friday.

Investigators interviewed Casey Anthony's boyfriend again in the last several days and new information surfaced. Detectives said the man told them he is now not sure if he heard Caylee on a June 24 phone call or just heard Casey Anthony scolding the child. The man's story could change the timeline and the investigation, Local 6's Tiffany Tift reported.

Also, new photos showing Caylee as a baby in the arms of her mother were found Sunday. The pictures show Anthony as a new mother in the hospital after giving birth and Caylee's first birthday party in August of 2006. Another photo shows Caylee playing in the back yard with her mother. A national search for the child continues.
- - - - - - - - -

I have always thought that she is somewhere around the sawgrass ampartemnts, she mentions in her interview this the detectives that there is a small bldg as you come to the apartment she claims to have dropped her off at....and she keeps saying that she dropped her off.....dropped her off of what and where...I wish they would take the cadaviar dogs to those apts and go on the outside of them searching...I also noticed that cindy told LE on her 911 tape that the car was stolen by KC on June 30th, how could that be if it was abandoned at amscott on the 27th.

Hinky meter going crazy....

Cindy did speak to Casey on the phone and via text messages during the time frame when Casey was "gone", right? So, perhaps Cindy started to get fed up and told Casey that she could no longer keep the car, which was in their name, if she wasn't going to come home (or live at home, or whatever). I can imagine a scenario where she tells Casey to return the car on the 30th, and if Casey doesn't do that, she'll consider it stolen.

I don't know. Maybe.

I think she meant that she was there at Universal with the DETECTIVES who asked to see her office. Remember the day that she walked all the way down the corridor with them just to turn around and say.. "ok, I DON'T really work here"..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back