Any WSers Live In or Have Family/Friends in PR?

jeannebreault

Reaction score
I'm one of those who think there is still a possibility that Caylee is alive. I'm thinking possibly with "paternal" family - parents of JPC?

Since JPC's father is apparently a prominent businessman in PR, could we not network somehow and make a connection with them?

I'm also curious if anyone knows of JPC's current whereabouts?

I'll admit, maybe I'm geting a little crazy myself! Just call me Cindy, I guess!

Well I am certainly not going to call you Cindy, but the way I look at the fact that she was saying she thought caylee might be in either NY, TX, ME, or PR is that she is trying to in her own mind blame caylee's disappearance on any one other than her daughter, she says NY because Tony went to NY so I guess she thinks he took her with him, PR is because of the group that went there on vacation, and TX and ME I cant figure that one out, but I can tell you that she has never been able to give any details like who has seen caylee and what she was doing or whom she was with when suppositly spotted. But I do feel confidant that anyone in this country who might think they had seen caylee is going to call there local LE, they are not going to try and call the Orlando Police to report they just saw her in TX. And there has been absolutly no proof that Caylee has been seen at any airport anywhere..We all know that since 9/11 there are more regulations of paperwork needed to fly and there has also been no video of her at any airports, and I am also sure that airport workers across our country are aware of this case and would notify the proper authorities if she had been or is seen in any of them.

I just think it is wishful thinking on the part of the Anthony family and they are grasping at straws to try and explain her dissaperance without having to look at one of there own family members.

I'm one of those who think there is still a possibility that Caylee is alive. I'm thinking possibly with "paternal" family - parents of JPC?

Since JPC's father is apparently a prominent businessman in PR, could we not network somehow and make a connection with them?

I'm also curious if anyone knows of JPC's current whereabouts?

I'll admit, maybe I'm geting a little crazy myself! Just call me Cindy, I guess!

I have asked this question over and over again to no avail..... During my flip flop moments I think that Casey may have given Caylee to the paternal grandparents who decided not to return her...... I have never really gotten feedback about JP or his family.....

Are you talking JPC as in JP? I thought that he was ruled out as a possiblity for Caylee's father because the time line doesn't match up. I believe Casey didn't meet him until late 2007.

I do think that Caylee looks the most like JPC when you look at all 3 of her boyfriends and Caylee on the same page. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back