Casey ever use a drop in daycare for Caylee?

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
Like, for example, this one on S. Conway?

http://www.helloorlando.com/Rating/b0085998974/A_Precious_Year_Childcare.cfm

Might have only been for a day here & there so she wouldn't have stuck out as a regular customer. Yes - their faces are plastered all over now, but, day care provider before 6/16 may just be watching how others involved have had their lives ripped into by the circus and be choosing to stay out of it.

Would drop-in daycare for Caylee some days the week of 6/9 after last night @ Ricardo's be possible? Any of them run 24hrs in Orlando?

Since ZFG didn't have her daughters w/ her when she was apartment hunting if they both happened to drop off the kids @ the same place it would've been a place their paths crossed long enough for Casey to pick up the name and research it later.

Just wondering if there might be another witness or two out there that could fill in some blanks.

...and, man, would I like a transcript from that walk around Lake Underhill w/ Kristina about now....2.5 hours...what'd they chat about?..."Can you watch Caylee next week for me? Nah - sorry, I'm busy..."

Might have only been for a day here & there so she wouldn't have stuck out as a regular customer. Yes - their faces are plastered all over now, but, day care provider before 6/16 may just be watching how others involved have had their lives ripped into by the circus and be choosing to stay out of it.

Would drop-in daycare for Caylee some days the week of 6/9 after last night @ Ricardo's be possible? Any of them run 24hrs in Orlando?

Since ZFG didn't have her daughters w/ her when she was apartment hunting if they both happened to drop off the kids @ the same place it would've been a place their paths crossed long enough for Casey to pick up the name and research it later.

Just wondering if there might be another witness or two out there that could fill in some blanks.

...and, man, would I like a transcript from that walk around Lake Underhill w/ Kristina about now....2.5 hours...what'd they chat about?..."Can you watch Caylee next week for me? Nah - sorry, I'm busy..."

As a mother who has used daycare I have never heard of a drop in daycare, most times they require notice so to be properly staffed and they need medical records/birth certificate and so on. Not to say that she didn't use daycare but I'm not sure about drop in daycare...

Most daycare facilities are not used for a once in a while situation. My thoughts are most licensed day care require quite a bit of infomation about the child and the family or people responsible for the child as well as medical and dental information.
There are babysitters who would not require much information I suppose.
What has bothered me since day 1 is the family NEVER met or had contact information for a babysitter or Nanny. They said CasA had her for a year and a half, yet no one ever met her or spoke with her.
If a person has a regular sitter, they always have info on how to reach this person and how this person can contact immediate family.
I was suspicious since the beginning.

Right, plus the daycare wouldnt just "hold a spot" indefinately just "in case" somebody needed it. They have to have all spots filled to make $ and the staffing is done based on that many kids. If they are even plus one it can make a difference in being compliant with state regs as far as child/staff ratio. Also, since casey didnt have a job, she had no reason to drop her anywhere, and I highly doubt she would pay $ for anything that wasn't for her. I bet her mom bought everything that child ever had. JMO

I know exactly what you are referring to. We have them here in MD. I haven't heard anything about KC using a drop in but with anything else...it's possible.

There are a few drop in day cares in the area. I know my coworker has had to use one on in a pinch. We also have some 24 hour day cares but I don't know if they are drop in.

ETA, dropping in a child at a daycare is also very expensive.

I have heard of drop in but usually its a first come first basis kid of thing since spots full up very quickly…

and drops in usually cost way more than the weekly price

There are mother's day out programs at churches that a child can be taken to a couple of days per week, but I doubt if Casey used anything like this. It would have been good for Caylee and they don't drink beer there in front of the kids.

Think about it.....Day Care Providers

Were they approached by persons not wanting to go through the red tape needed in order to adopt a child?

Very attractive, beautiful, endearing babies
Sabrina Aisenberg.............Valrico, FL
Trenton Duckett...............Leesburg, FL
Caylee Anthony................Orlando, FL
etc.

All parents were financially needed and involved with drugs
Chlorofrom would be needed for the "transport"
But, in Caylee's case something went terribly wrong with the use of chloroform

Great post!

There is a 24 hour daycare right up the street from me (and the Anthony's). For the life of me I cannot think of the name of it. Let me see if I can find it.

The only problem or issue with this theory is that with a "drop in" daycare or even a regular day care she would have to PAY THEM. :)

The only problem or issue with this theory is that with a "drop in" daycare or even a regular day care she would have to PAY THEM. :)

other people's checks..........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back