1308 users online (265 members and 1043 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Thumbs down Tired of being abused woman calls law on rso

Dorothy Champion is tired. She's tired and mad and sick of being beaten in her own home by her no good beau.

Oh it's Dot's home by the way that Billy Ray Young was doing the beating in. He especially went into rages when Dorothy's grandkids came by.

This lady called the cops when this guy wouldn't leave her home. Now note this, please. Relatives said he seemed like a real nice guy at first. Ummmmmmmm, don't they all?

Well, cops came and let Dorothy know that her boyfriend is a da*n Registered Sex Offender, and he sexually assaulted a child. Relatives are glad Dot's grandkids weren't hurt. Riddle me this? Are they sure? I mean this lady didn't use good judgement having a felon move in with her. Now, if she just would have took those letters Billy Ray's ex girlfriend wrote her serious.

http://www.wlbt.com/Global/story.asp...&nav=menu119_3

What is an rso? I've heard of SO but not an RSO. I'm not being funny...just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    What is an rso? I've heard of SO but not an RSO. I'm not being funny...just curious.
    Registered sex offender.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    You would think she would have at least checked the registry to make sure if the ex girlfriend was telling the truth or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    You would think she would have at least checked the registry to make sure if the ex girlfriend was telling the truth or not.
    Nope. Nope. You know we've seen this so many times, SD. Again the person to blame is the sex offender. I mean he's the criminal.

However, this lady wasn't proactive. She only finally did something when her own tail got beat down. If he was a nicey, nice, loving, kind freakin boyfriend to her albeit a pedophile he'd still be living there.

Again, I'd like to know how they know he never did anything to her grandkids? Did they have friends over as well? Other guests at the house have kids? Ho-hum who cares? He's a woman beater is all they were worrying about. Just move him on in. Why not?