Lee leaving house today with cops.

jmommy

Reaction score
Ok, someone said today that they saw on the webcam that Lee left the house with cops. Also, shortly after this, two uniformed police officers were seen going into the house.

Did anyone else see this and WTF?

Who is "someone"? Do you mean someone on the webcam thread here at WS? Can you find a link to post?

wftv.com

i read today that GA shoved a protester and Lee broke it up.....

Related?

i don't want to get in trouble.. I just got signed up LOL.. How do I take that off. I didn't know I wasn't suppose to post his site.

Go back to your post and edit it. Just delete his site..

Here are a few rules..don't post links to pyschic sites. Don't use full names when discussing people. Use initals or first names only. If you quote an article just post a few lines of the article and then post the link to the News site.

Welcome to WS, we are happy to have you here!

OIC. Well thank you!! Now I know. I don't think he was arrested. Just left with cops. I am assuming now it was because of protesters. Shoot... was hoping for something new.

I don't see anything on that chat site about Lee being arrested. I think that would be big news and on all the news sites too. that chat site doesn't seem very well informed either.

JMOMMY didn't say he was arrested she said:

"Ok, someone said today that they saw on the webcam that Lee left the house with cops. Also, shortly after this, two uniformed police officers were seen going into the house."

I also thought I read it a thread somewhere around here that said that too. But I don't have a link.

Hi,

I just saw this mentioned on the Criminal Report Daily Investigation blogs - there was a video of the old woman he pushed -she said he had a hammer in his hand and that his son Lee came out and took the hammer out of his hand. Said she and the other man he pushed are considering pressing charges.

Ok, someone said today that they saw on the webcam that Lee left the house with cops. Also, shortly after this, two uniformed police officers were seen going into the house.

Did anyone else see this and WTF?

I have been in out of the Cam thread all day today as well as for the the last several days...

This is the first I heard this.

Hi,

I just saw this mentioned on the Criminal Report Daily Investigation blogs - there was a video of the old woman he pushed -she said he had a hammer in his hand and that his son Lee came out and took the hammer out of his hand. Said she and the other man he pushed are considering pressing charges.

G.A. pushed an old woman? Was she on his property or within legal protest limits? It's disgraceful for a man to push a woman even if she is bothering him. Most men wouldn't even dream of doing something like that.

G.A. pushed an old woman? Was she on his property or within legal protest limits? It's disgraceful for a man to push a woman even if she is bothering him. Most men wouldn't even dream of doing something like that.

Especially one who was a police officer. In that line of work you learn to tolerate a lot of verbal abuse. Unlike work, I know these attacks are personal, but GA's temper is going to get him in trouble.

I wonder if LE thinks they found Caylee today and took Lee with them to talk to him about it.

Hi,

GA is a ticking time-bomb. If not for Lee that poor elderly woman might have felt the business end of that hammer. Someone needs to take GA out of state to visit family or something until he can cool down.

Especially one who was a police officer. In that line of work you learn to tolerate a lot of verbal abuse. Unlike work, I know these attacks are personal, but GA's temper is going to get him in trouble.

Pffft Drew Peterson was a cop too...

The woman (a grandmother) said she was on the "easement" part of the land (not George's property) and was asking him why they were protecting their daughter and not out there searching, etc., etc. According to her (and other witnesses), he grabbed her and pushed her. And tried to rip her poster (but couldn't). He had a hammer in his hand. Lee took it out. I hope SOMEONE filmed this bit. Anyhow, the blogger (David Lohr) has a second video he said he's uploading later. It is an interview with the second person that was assaulted by George. He is still on the road and only has blackberry. BTW - after hiring the fancy lawyer George should know by now what an easement is and what is AND WHAT IS NOT his property. That said, I have no problem with people egging him on. If it will help him spill a clue about Caylee, then great. I'd like to see him at least taken into custody and questioned. He'll probably blow a fuse being treated to "Good Cop/Bad Cop" stuff by rookies that he probably thinks are "hicks." Which means he'll be all agitated and may slip up. This man knows at least something more than he's saying.

I wonder if LE thinks they found Caylee today and took Lee with them to talk to him about it.

I would assume, that after almost three months, there wouldn't be much left. But, that said, there might be some identifiable clothing or a blanket........something that a family member might be able to identify.

Whoever called in this gun last night really did the right thing. I wonder who it was though. Could be Lee or Jose. George is really out of control and needs to stay in the house, or go elsewhere for a while. Unfortunately, he's lashing out at the wrong people.

GA is a ticking time-bomb. If not for Lee that poor elderly woman might have felt the business end of that hammer. Someone needs to take GA out of state to visit family or something until he can cool down.

He should be taken somewhere that's for sure. For protection against himself. The woman in the video said George and Cindy got home and got out of the car when the pushing started. Why would he have a hammer in his hand if he was just getting home and getting out of the car? Kind of scary!

I am not the least bit surprised.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back