Caylee Anthony radio discussion

Levi

Reaction score
Hi guys, tonight at 10 PM EST, I am going to have Dr. Maurice Godwin a former police officer, now a criminal profiler on to discuss the Caylee Anthony case.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/HeadingRight/True_Crime

If any of you have any questions, feel free to put them here, and I'll ask them.

Or you can just call.

Thanks
Levi

Can you ask why George A. remembers what Caylee and Casey Anthony had on June 16,31 days before she was reported missing, since he didn't know that would be the last time he would see her?

I would like to know what he thinks about the search being called off today.

Thank you for inviting us!

I would like to know why Law Enforcement did not tear up the Anthony's backyard. How far down do cadaver dogs smell? Could she still be there just deep? Do you think there is anything in Caylee repeatedly saying, "She's close to home."

Thank you very much.

Does he think Casey had any help in disposing of the body?

Thank you.

Why are the LE not searching for a live Caylee?

Does he believe Casey will ever tell the truth? If so, what does he think would lead to her doing so?

What does he think of the Anthony's whole attitude towards this? Meaning, them not be active in the search, rallying around liar Casey, badmouthing Tim Miller and TES and Cindy constantly calling in to television shows so she can get her two cents in?

Also from what he has seen and read, does he think that the police are going to be able to charge her with Caylee's murder soon?
Thanks!

To whom, whether it is a family member or friend, would Casey most likely reveal the truth?

Is it likely that Cindy is covering up something they found?

• What does your guest make of George having originally said the gas cans were stolen by a neighbor, then changing his story to say he instead found them in Casey's trunk on June 24th, only a couple of hours after he reported them stolen? It's more than just trying to show there was no dead body/decomp smell in the trunk on that day -- this story is all about the cans. Otherwise, there would have been no reason to include them in his new story.
He also "remembered" more than a month later what time Casey arrived -- to the very exact minute. Yet, this story wasn't related to police from the beginning. It was presented to a reporter in a home interview weeks later, and he was extremely uncomfortable relating this story, as if he were embarrassed and apologetic for even telling it.
The story does account for Casey's whereabouts and condition of the trunk that day, but also (and I believe especially) the gas cans. I believe he may have bought replacement cans and then concocted this story to try to show that the gas cans were in her trunk -- on that specific day and at that specific time -- so that they were accounted for, in normal condition (hadn't been used in any crime) and were retrieved and kept by him ever since that day.

Why would he need to concoct that story about the cans, obviously making himself out to have been a liar when he first said a neighbor stole them, and why the need to be so specific about the day and especially the time, right down to the minute? How does that factor into what the Anthonys and LE may know that we don't?

Sorry for all the detail, wasn't sure if your guest would be familiar with it. I think it's very important. Thanks!

Are George and Cindy in deep denial, or are they acting like they are in cover-up mode?

(Will you be posting what the profiler says on your show?)

• How likely is it that if the grandparents have actually lied to police and/or destroyed evidence by cleaning/removing it that either might be criminally charged for doing so? Would LE feel they're suffering enough and just let it go, or are those actions so serious that LE will be compelled to charge them? (Again....hypothetical...IF they've done any of those things.)

why won't the Anthonys give TES an article (clothing or toy) of Caylee's with some of her personal scent on it? it has been reported that the searchers asked (for the dogs) and the Anthoys refused.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back