Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Perhaps she put the body in a backpack, or one of those small siutcases with rollers. There is really no reason she couldnt' have made a trip into the woods to dig a hole, then go back to the trunk to get the body, put the body in the hole, go back to the car for the shovel. No need to carry it all at once.

I was Casey's size when my kids were little. I carried them around all the time. My core and arms were very strong just from lifting them up and down every day, in and out of shopping carts, carseats, bathtub, playing horsey with them on my back etc. Don't forget all of the baby-gear you have to carry. Add a diaperbag, purse, and a couple of heavy grocery bags, and you have a mommy's typical load on any given day!

Maybe they haven't found a body, but something like a backpack which could have been used to transport it.

Susan

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by creed16 View Post
    I wanna hear this to. The cop friend has been brought up several times with nothing more said.
    yes, jmommy could you explain a little bit more? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    Perhaps she put the body in a backpack, or one of those small siutcases with rollers. There is really no reason she couldnt' have made a trip into the woods to dig a hole, then go back to the trunk to get the body, put the body in the hole, go back to the car for the shovel. No need to carry it all at once.

I was Casey's size when my kids were little. I carried them around all the time. My core and arms were very strong just from lifting them up and down every day, in and out of shopping carts, carseats, bathtub, playing horsey with them on my back etc. Don't forget all of the baby-gear you have to carry. Add a diaperbag, purse, and a couple of heavy grocery bags, and you have a mommy's typical load on any given day!

Maybe they haven't found a body, but something like a backpack which could have been used to transport it.

Susan

The suitcase theory reminds me of a movie I saw several years ago. It was called Very Bad Things with Cameron Diaz. Since there has been speculation that Casey got ideas from movies...this could be a very real possibility. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Perhaps dragging. I don't think Casey lifted weights though!
    In a panic mode or state of emergency you would be amazed what strength you can muster. It has been documented that a human can lift 20 times his/her weight in an emergency. As a (sort of) example: many years ago...when I was (emphasis on was) a petite person and 8 or 9 months pregnant with an 8 lb baby, my 4 year old was choking on a piece of hard candy. Before I realized what I was doing I ran across the room, jerked him out up of a chair, flipped him upside down, and whacked him on the back until the candy popped out of his mouth. (All the while my husband's yelling "what are you doing to my boy!?"). Afterwards, when the adrenaline surge abated, I almost passed out.

Yep, I believe KC was in emergency mode. KC's emergency being..."got to hide this kid before mommy finds out what I did". JMHO

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you,
    That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:10

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post

Susan
    --------------------------------

I was thinking this too as I became very strong because my son at 3 wanted to be carried all of the time everywhere. And I thought also that maybe she used a carrier, such as a "snugli" or backpack or dragging on a piece of plastic, etc. It makes me sick thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBee1940 View Post
    In a panic mode or state of emergency you would be amazed what strength you can muster. It has been documented that a human can lift 20 times his/her weight in an emergency. As a (sort of) example: many years ago...when I was (emphasis on was) a petite person and 8 or 9 months pregnant with an 8 lb baby, my 4 year old was choking on a piece of hard candy. Before I realized what I was doing I ran across the room, jerked him out up of a chair, flipped him upside down, and whacked him on the back until the candy popped out of his mouth. (All the while my husband's yelling "what are you doing to my boy!?"). Afterwards, when the adrenaline surge abated, I almost passed out.

Yep, I believe KC was in emergency mode. KC's emergency being..."got to hide this kid before mommy finds out what I did". JMHO
    LOL at your DH!

ITA about what you can do when you HAVE to. I have often been astonished and surprised by my own strength as a mother. And not always at times when I am feeling loving and caring about my kids either, before you go there. Sometimes when I am exhausted and irritated and totally done and think I cannot go another step. It's amazing the muscles you build up just by lifting and carrying them and all their stuff every day.

Also, Casey only borrowed the shovel for less than an hour. I don't think she had it with her. So she was just carrying Caylee.

But I also agree that she is basically lazy and would have probably dumped her in the easiest place that she thought wouldn't be discovered. I really thought the dumpster until yesterday's developments. Now I am over TM's announcement and wondering if they have reason to believe Caylee is in that water or have possibly located a burial site that they just can't safely excavate yet.
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

I don't think Casey carried Caylee very far since there are scratches along the trunk. She could have picked out a spot, went back and backed right in.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBee1940 View Post

Thank you, voice of reason. We're only talking about 35-40 lbs. peeps, not 135 lbs. I also can personally verify the adrenaline rush and how it can amaze one.

Heck, most pregnant women carry that much extra weight while preggers, and then some. They mangage just fine, right? And they don't have the adrenaline rush to help them out. You all are acting like.... oohhhh! That's impossible for Casey to carry Caylee - when fact is, most mommys carry those three year olds around all the time. I know I did.

I'm a 'she', almost 50, stand 6' tall and weight a whopping 120 lbs, yet my job requires that I lift up to 70 lbs. of weight, which I do, and often. When I'm on a spur for the night, I throw anywhere from 20,000 to 30,000 lbs in an eight hour shift. And trust me, I'm not built like Popeye......... heh, heh..... more like Olive Oyl. Yuck, yuck.

Posted earlier in the where to search thread. I thought maybe she could have submerged Caylee's body in a deep muddy area--as we all know, those areas are probably throughout FL. After researching, it seems that cadaver dogs can find bodies buried in mud, as the smell "percolates" to the top. Also, there have been dogs finding bodies submerged in water for well over 100 days.

I'm not sure the crying means anything. Maybe Mandy is just very frustrated after putting all her efforts and emotions out there. I probably would be too.

I also wondered if maybe they found someone else's body.

I remember Mandy and the other lady with the blonde hair crying when Tim said he was pulling out the first time too. Could you imagine the emotions these people deal with? As much as we are devoted to Caylee being found, this is their life. It must break their hearts over and over again.

softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    If I am following this correctly they are supposed to return in a month to continue the search? This really makes no sense to me as there is no way of knowing if the conditions will be better or worse at that time. I'm very confused about what appears to be an abrupt end to the search. It is also difficult to understand how all the possible areas to search are flooded or otherwise unsuited to search at this time.

In regards to Casey's ability and/or willingness to carry Caylee's body deep into a wooded area, I believe this is very possible. When it comes to protecting herself and her own interests I think she would do anything. Her behavior has been nothing but self-serving, regardless of the effect it may have on anyone else.

After reading the first few pages of this thread I was so hopeful that Caylee had been found.

But after hearing Tim's press conference, I believe him that they are suspending the search for other reasons.

I hope they can come back and find her very soon.

50 miles away is where the baby is

1 hour drive to the location

1 hour drive back

dumped somwhere that she is familiar with..

<- you heard it here first

Quote Originally Posted by robotdog View Post
    50 miles away is where the baby is

1 hour drive to the location

1 hour drive back

dumped somwhere that she is familiar with..

<- you heard it here first
    huh?

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast