Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This post is from Tricia. This is the last and final warning. Tricia is tired of the mods having to waste so much of their time cleaning up the childish stuff that has been posted on this thread. We don't get it folks:waitasec: how hard is it for you all to go to the parking lot and post your chit chat and pictures with captions. Dang folks you act like we are asking you all to pack up your computer and a bag of clothes to move on down the street to post when in reality all one has to do is click their mouse and go to the parking lot. If this thread is locked again there will be no more live webcam threads permitted on caylee's forum.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Ty Windchime.

I did post some screencaps with captions but with only the date and time and what was happening.

Not much happening tonight cams been stuck since 10pm!

Is the shot of the two cops stading in the road the same shot that it's been on all evening? I've been away so I don't know.

Is the shot of the two cops stading in the road the same shot that it's been on all evening? I've been away so I don't know.

Yup.....all night they had the virgil at 8pm this is the last of the ppl leaving and its been like this...im guessing since at least 10! So unlike Fox :(

Yea, the webcam is stuck.

I'm sorry people are causing problems for the mods. That just infuriates me.

It never fails, it is always stuck when I try to watch it! ugh

The webcam has been stuck since about 6:00pm Pacific time - about 5 and a half hours now.

I don't understand why that webcam goes down so much. We've got local webcams that are online 24/7 and there's rarely any problems.

The webcam has been stuck since about 6:00pm Pacific time - about 5 and a half hours now.

I don't understand why that webcam goes down so much. We've got local webcams that are online 24/7 and there's rarely any problems.

Probably got something to do with privacy rights. Contact Fox 35 new and tell them you want them to keep it up 24/7. myfoxorlando.com

Just a heads up! I'd say the webcam will be on pretty soon the news is almost on :)

Webcam is up and right in their yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail