751 users online (153 members and 598 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick question

I've seen references made several times that imply Casey would put Caylee in the trunk of the car for the evening/night - so Casey could go out and party.

Is this true? Has it been verified or is it speculation at this point?

I'm very interested in this case but I can't keep up with all the threads and work, etc. There's a gazillion new pages and topics everytime I come back.
    Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.

My opinion!

it's purely speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    it's purely speculation.
    ok - thank you so much.
    Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.

My opinion!

I think it is mostly speculation, but even before the case got big and I started following websites like this, it was one of my first instincts. I don't really see any other possibility we all know Casey didnt have a babysitter and her friend only watched Caylee sometimes, so where did Caylee sleep all those nights when she was staying with her boyfriends or out partying???? In Caseys sick mind she probably convinced herself that letting Caylee sleep in a locked car was just as safe as sleeping in a locked house... seems sick but you can rationalize anything if you really want to.

Melich said the Sheriff's Office received a tip from a hairdresser who said Caylee had bruises and marks on her, as well as a photo from another witness that showed a cut under Caylee's eye.

She could've been abused as well.....

Oh Lord. I KNOW this is pure speculation....I CRINGE at the mere thought......I have a 3 year old daughter, myself. The only way I could EVER get her to lay quiet in a TRUNK would be to subdue (sp?) her in some fashion. We are talking about a living, breathing, child here. A 3 year old at that. No, she may not have had the best vocab in the world, but neither does mine. In order for me to place to 3 year old in a trunk, she would have to be drugged. No question.
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

Well from her pictures - I really think someone was pulling her hair.

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    Melich said the Sheriff's Office received a tip from a hairdresser who said Caylee had bruises and marks on her, as well as a photo from another witness that showed a cut under Caylee's eye.

She could've been abused as well.....
    Ok.....I hate to be the "Devil's Advocate" here BUT I have two young children. My son, who is 15 months had a black eye. Yes! A black eye! From what??? My THREE year old. My daughter has had many bumps, bruises, marks, etc.......They are kids. They fall. Frequently, I find marks on my daughter that I KNOW I didn't put there. So who did??? Life did.
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Well from her pictures - I really think someone was pulling her hair.

Salem
    Pulling her hair??? You know, there is a disease where kids actually pull their own hair but I fail to see that. In the most recsent pictures, she has a ful head of hair. She is three. Three year olds have very fine hair. It is not like an adults hair. I, IMO, have seen no signs of the trichi whatchamacallit hair pulling disorder. Nor do I think that anyone was pulling her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by cacnotcam View Post
    Ok.....I hate to be the "Devil's Advocate" here BUT I have two young children. My son, who is 15 months had a black eye. Yes! A black eye! From what??? My THREE year old. My daughter has had many bumps, bruises, marks, etc.......They are kids. They fall. Frequently, I find marks on my daughter that I KNOW I didn't put there. So who did??? Life did.
    I know...I hate to agree with you but you are right. My kids do look like they are abused about 1/2 the time and about 98% of the time they can't tell you where they got it from.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by Cagney View Post
    I know...I hate to agree with you but you are right. My kids do look like they are abused about 1/2 the time and about 98% of the time they can't tell you where they got it from.
    Oh Lord....Yes. When my son had the black eye, he had a doc appointment. I honestly considered cancelling, because I was afraid that they would look to "abuse."

I also have to agree w/"cacnotcam" posts. Especially, the bruises. My youngest (three months younger than Caylee) often has a bruise (or more). He has been a stunt man since age ten months (when he began to walk). He's not hyper, but he likes to keep busy and plays hard. This past summer, he has tried to climb trees and wants my help...not happening, little man!

ETA: It's a safe bet, he will need constant supervision until he's a senior and immobile. Lol.

Yeah, I know kids get into all kinds of things. I just figured I'd point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    Yeah, I know kids get into all kinds of things. I just figured I'd point it out.
    Oh, I know. Also, I'm not saying to discount it, just that it can happen w/o abuse too.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Oh, I know. Also, I'm not saying to discount it, just that it can happen w/o abuse too.
    Yeah and actaully, my daughter (she was three in June) has become quite fond of "boo boo bandaids!!!!" LOL!!! She is actually excited when she has a "boo boo" because she gets to wear a cute little Dora or Hello Kitty band Aid. LOL. (Sorry. It's cute. Just had to throw that out there!)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast