1401 users online (264 members and 1137 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Searches Find Handbone and Grave?

Said on MyFox Orlando news that two searchers were behind Fusian and found what looked like a hand bone. They also found what looked like a grave which was filled with water

News is on now, should talk about it again: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html

waiting...waiting....waiting!!!!!

Wow, thanks for the link.

It was talking about it whenever it first came on. It usually repeats everything over and over and stay tuned. The two searchers weren't psychics or with equusearch

did they say it was consistent with a child?

Quote Originally Posted by RasGirl26 View Post
    did they say it was consistent with a child?
    Didn't say, keep watching it they'll talk about it again

I would think it would be breaking news if they thought it was hers but we will see

Who were the searchers? I thought TES left.. Did LE confirm it was a bone from the hand? Was it a partial or whole hand?

I would think it would be breaking news if they thought it was hers but we will see
    Maybe it was on first thing. It'll be on very soon they always replay it. It should be noted that they were talking to the two people who found it and when they were talking to them it was daylight outside. Could've been around the time the search was called off? Don't know yet but speculation. Have to wait and see. Should be talking about it soon

I would think that they would be making a huge deal out of it but I could be wrong, I suppose a hurricane is important, they just did a synopsis of their stories and didnt even mention finding remains thats strange
    I wonder if someone shut them up???

I would think that they would be making a huge deal out of it but I could be wrong, I suppose a hurricane is important, they just did a synopsis of their stories and didnt even mention finding remains thats strange
    No idea, webcam is up and right in their yard!!! Something is up

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    They keep mentioning different stories throughout. They just mentioned the vigil with the protestors without having announced that they were going to cover it so it's possible that the search will be mentioned in the same way. We just have to watch for a minute.

Sounds fishy to me..

I think they are getting ready to give the upcoming update about the goings on Sunday night at the vigil. Just my guess.

whoa she looks really CREEPY like a doll lol

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast