Searches Find Handbone and Grave?

It was talking about it whenever it first came on. It usually repeats everything over and over and stay tuned. The two searchers weren't psychics or with equusearch

I would think it would be breaking news if they thought it was hers but we will see

Who were the searchers? I thought TES left.. Did LE confirm it was a bone from the hand? Was it a partial or whole hand?

I would think it would be breaking news if they thought it was hers but we will see

Maybe it was on first thing. It'll be on very soon they always replay it. It should be noted that they were talking to the two people who found it and when they were talking to them it was daylight outside. Could've been around the time the search was called off? Don't know yet but speculation. Have to wait and see. Should be talking about it soon

I would think that they would be making a huge deal out of it but I could be wrong, I suppose a hurricane is important, they just did a synopsis of their stories and didnt even mention finding remains thats strange
I wonder if someone shut them up???

I would think that they would be making a huge deal out of it but I could be wrong, I suppose a hurricane is important, they just did a synopsis of their stories and didnt even mention finding remains thats strange

No idea, webcam is up and right in their yard!!! Something is up

They keep mentioning different stories throughout. They just mentioned the vigil with the protestors without having announced that they were going to cover it so it's possible that the search will be mentioned in the same way. We just have to watch for a minute.

Sounds fishy to me..:waitasec:

I think they are getting ready to give the upcoming update about the goings on Sunday night at the vigil. Just my guess.

And SHOOT I was just about to head to sleep. almost 11:30 here. Most of me thinks it aint nothing but there is indeed some prep goin on at the house..

I read on other boards that something would break at dawn....but I don't know how much faith I put in that.

Talking about the vigil now - prayer vigil was "filled with hate and confusion."

Showing video of George confronting the protesters.
George supposedly pushed a lady who filed charges.
Casey's brother saying he thinks about searching all the time.
Crowd is shouting "Liar!" at him.

Saturday - investigators seized the gun because it was a violation of Casey's home confinement.

No mention of any bones...

Why aint it even saying anything about? I just mentioned it when it just came on I swear to god

hmmm a lot of people seem to think a lot is going to happen today

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back