Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinking_Out_Loud View Post
    If there are multiple bodies and/or body parts lying around behind Fusian and its sister companies, then this case just got stranger. Who knows what Casey was involved with? I cannot imagine why they would have said something about a hand then retract that statement. Hopefully, it was a mistake. I don't think that I can handle anymore bizarre twists.

agreed! And if it's a mistake I wonder where the rumour started, unless they just found out now about the April/August body (date error) and got things mixed up

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Maybe they accidentally played recorded footage from when the body was found in April?
    quite possible

No sound here either

I dont think we should start making speculations on something we literally know nothing about. I agree with the person who said they probably ran the tape by accident since it was pre recorded, they wont want to release a huge story like that until people are awake to see it

This is so weird as I went to the little beach down the street yesterday to relax. I closed my eyes and thought of doing a little reading for Caylee. I'm not very good at it but I do see things and words when I try. The first thing I saw, right away, was a child's left forearm and hand with the hand curled, like the child was sleeping. Then I saw a buried skeleton, as if I had x-ray vision. It was a side view. Then I saw an alien face symbol. That was it.

Also, I have to say that the word "fusion" has been popping up alot for me. I took a shower at my friend's house and one of the products that she had was something fusion.

either it was an old tape or somethingvery weird is going on ugh!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyChic727 View Post
    This is so weird as I went to the little beach down the street yesterday to relax. I closed my eyes and thought of doing a little reading for Caylee. I'm not very good at it but I do see things and words when I try. The first thing I saw, right away, was a child's left forearm and hand with the hand curled. Then I saw a buried skeleton, as if I had x-ray vision. It was a side view. Then I saw an alien face symbol. That was it.
    ... w ... t ... f?

I bet the phones are ringing off at the news station.

Quote Originally Posted by elitenls View Post
    ... w ... t ... f?
    yeah thats just so heard to picture, I dont want to picture it

if it was an old tape id hope they would explain because with Caylees case being so publixized they would have to know a lot of people would be greatly affected by news regarding the descovery of a grave and human remains regardless og how small

I posted something on the my fox orlando blog to see if anybody else heard it

I heard the news earlier, I don't remember what channel honestly. There wasn't a big deal made of it. There were 2 guys that were not part of TES that searched around Fusions. They found a hole with water in it (they said a dug up grave???) and I thought they said a HAM BONE, not hand bone. I could be wrong. There was no big deal made of the report so I took it with a grain of salt since there are so many people searching out there.

Quote Originally Posted by RasGirl26 View Post
    if it was an old tape id hope they would explain because with Caylees case being so publixized they would have to know a lot of people would be greatly affected by news regarding the descovery of a grave and human remains regardless og how small
    I am pretty sure it had Caylee Search underneath the two dudes.....

Quote Originally Posted by elitenls View Post
    ... w ... t ... f?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    I posted something on the my fox orlando blog to see if anybody else heard it
    weren't they in front of the Anthony's house being interviewed? I did see them though on the news. My brain is fried and I need to go to bed.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast