Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Updates- Mon - Sept. 8, 2008 -

Hybrid View

Daily Updates- Mon - Sept. 8, 2008 -

Thread started For Today!
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Casey's first field trip today. She's going to find out where she's allowed to go while on home confinement. I wonder if she's baked a new batch of cookies?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
    Casey's first field trip today. She's going to find out where she's allowed to go while on home confinement. I wonder if she's baked a new batch of cookies?
    it would be nice, if the judge said she can ONLY go outside to help with the search.

Been away for 4 days...George had a gun?? Searched for the thread and couldn't find 1 (found it mentioned in all of them...) Could someone plz point me to the thread that has this discussed? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by rozey View Post
    Been away for 4 days...George had a gun?? Searched for the thread and couldn't find 1 (found it mentioned in all of them...) Could someone plz point me to the thread that has this discussed? TIA
    I don't have the link handy, but the police went to the Anthony's home at 3:45 one morning because they had a tip that George had a gun in the trunk of his car. They found it in the spare tire well. The judge didn't send Casey back to jail because there was no evidence that she knew it was there. But they did take the gun.

thanks for starting this.

Quote Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
    I don't have the link handy, but the police went to the Anthony's home at 3:45 one morning because they had a tip that George had a gun in the trunk of his car. They found it in the spare tire well. The judge didn't send Casey back to jail because there was no evidence that she knew it was there. But they did take the gun.
    TY Halley! They seem to like trunks and wheel wells.....Hmmm..

Check out the Media Forum as I believe the article and link is posted there.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Check out the Media Forum as I believe the article and link is posted there.
    Thanks Patty...will do..

Gun issue in this article.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...,4836790.story

Deputy Andy is offline "Achievement is its own reward - pride obscures it." - Major Briggs, Twin Peaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathbuddys View Post
    THEY did dug under these and the other areas in the yard way back on the 16th and 17th of July. It is in the documents.
    Sorry to bring this over from another thread, but could someone tell me where this search description of the A's backyard can be found in the document?

Thanks much, and Happy Monday,
    DA
    "There's absolutely nothing to find out." - Casey Anthony, jailhouse call with brother Lee

Please stay on topic...this Thread is for DAILY UPDATES.

The purpose is to post updates throughout the day so that people have one place to check. Most do not want to read through the chitter chatter.

I just deleted 20+ posts of goodmornings and chit chat about last night.

You can get banned for taking up to much of the moderators time ya know?

Some new information reported today:

(1) With regard to George Anthony's (and Lee's) physical shoving/ripping signs of protesters last night, an article today noted, "Prosecutors will be looking at video of the incident to determine if battery charges can be filed." I'm glad at least someone had a video of the incident. Perhaps the "surveillance" cameras installed by LE caught the incident on tape. Ironic.

(2) There is speculation regarding potential other reasons (besides water level) why Equusearch called off the search today being discussed on this thread Also, a news report states that some volunteers are so upset by the search being called off that , "counseling was offered to some searchers overwhelmed by the news." .

(3) Today, Casey is meeting with corrections workers to get approval for trips she wants to make in coming weeks, including lawyer visits; such approval is one of the conditions of the home confinement. Link

(4) Videos of the vigil last night were posted here on Youtube, along with video interviews of each of the 2 protesters who were allegedly assaulted by George and/or Lee last night.

(5) Here is the webcam at the Anthony home.

M & J show, this morning, had phone interviews with LP and the mysterious media reps who indicated there was no book or movie deal and that $$$ for bond had come from a "defense fund."

LP put forth theory that Caylee is or had been buried in back yard after Casey put baby in truck , chloroformed, so that she could go out and party.

The interview between these people and the show hosts is not yet on their website. I will periodically check it and update with a link if they post anything at all about it.
    This one snuck up on me as I was surfing the news stations and checking Websleuths for news of today! Did not see all of it; Didn't know it was scheduled...

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

Generous People Paid Casey's Bond!

From the FOX morning show M&J.
    New PR person for the Anthony's said the bond was paid by generous people, also a new website is about to be launched, "The Casey Anthony Defense Fund".
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Folks - if we don't keep this thread to just information updates, the moderators will close us down and then you'll have to scroll through tons of threads about psychics and myspaces and have a guess at which one might contain updated information about what's happening on this case. Here's the latest bit of info I've read, albeit related to the incident last night with George pushing protestors:

The sheriff's office said they reviewed video of the incident and they said that the woman and other people were not on Anthony's property during the time of the incident and he is subject to possible criminal charges.

The state attorney's office will determine if Anthony will face charges.
    Source here. So....looks like the incident WAS captured on video, that Anthony DID do something to the protestors, that at least one of them DID press charges and that prosecutors ARE considering charges against George. I think this tension (and possible charges) wouldn't just be a 'distraction' from the real focus (Caylee) because often things are said and done under this type of pressure.

Fox reporting that Casey is about to leave home to go to her jail caseworker appointment.

Probably way off here, but thought this was interesting:

In doing some research for my day job, I stumbled across this site, apparently a popular blog for fans of the FOX show "House, M.D."

http://www.watchinghouse.com/

Casey wrote "everybody lies, everybody dies" on her MySpace page in July.

The name of the show is HOUSE.

Was she telling us where Caylee's body is/was???

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony, mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee, gets her first chance to leave her home Monday as part of her home confinement restriction.

Part of her restriction of home confinement is that her home will be visited at least once a week - unannounced - by a home confinement field officer.
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...d=1.1.1&sflg=1

In case ya'll didn't see, here is a copy of the "Battery Report" filed against GA, it was uploaded here today http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547 and it's at the bottom of the page......
    Hugs, Kimi
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

God? Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth please...

I have already warned once...this thread is only 2 pages long and I have had to deleted close to 40 posts today...come on!

Please stay on topic...this Thread is for DAILY UPDATES.

The purpose is to post updates throughout the day so that people have one place to check. We want to read updates not conversation..there are plenty of threads for that.

You can get banned for taking up to much of the moderators time ya know? - the wink/kiss this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimi View Post
    In case ya'll didn't see, here is a copy of the "Battery Report" filed against GA, it was uploaded here today http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547 and it's at the bottom of the page......
    Bumping this down for the link to the incident report
    Everything posted here is my own humble opinion only. I see all sides of any question and will frequently brainstorm or play devil's advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by OakIceShimmer View Post
    Bumping this down for the link to the incident report
    Thank you for this link. FYI, I called both of the protesters. I left a message for Patricia voicing my support. I then called the other protester, Larry, and spoke with his Mom. Larry's Mom indicates that Patricia (65 years old) and Larry (33 years old) didn't know each other before the incident. But both of them have been part of the search and rescue team looking for Caylee and have spent a lot of time searching for Caylee. I asked her to relay my thanks to Larry for his volunteer search efforts and for speaking out. Patricia will be on Nancy Grace tonight and Larry will be on tomorrow.

Live WESH newscast for 4-5-6pm EST.

http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast