Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Daily Updates- Mon - Sept. 8, 2008 -

Thread started For Today!
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Casey's first field trip today. She's going to find out where she's allowed to go while on home confinement. I wonder if she's baked a new batch of cookies?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
    Casey's first field trip today. She's going to find out where she's allowed to go while on home confinement. I wonder if she's baked a new batch of cookies?
    it would be nice, if the judge said she can ONLY go outside to help with the search.

Been away for 4 days...George had a gun?? Searched for the thread and couldn't find 1 (found it mentioned in all of them...) Could someone plz point me to the thread that has this discussed? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by rozey View Post
    Been away for 4 days...George had a gun?? Searched for the thread and couldn't find 1 (found it mentioned in all of them...) Could someone plz point me to the thread that has this discussed? TIA
    I don't have the link handy, but the police went to the Anthony's home at 3:45 one morning because they had a tip that George had a gun in the trunk of his car. They found it in the spare tire well. The judge didn't send Casey back to jail because there was no evidence that she knew it was there. But they did take the gun.

thanks for starting this.

Quote Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
    I don't have the link handy, but the police went to the Anthony's home at 3:45 one morning because they had a tip that George had a gun in the trunk of his car. They found it in the spare tire well. The judge didn't send Casey back to jail because there was no evidence that she knew it was there. But they did take the gun.
    TY Halley! They seem to like trunks and wheel wells.....Hmmm..

Check out the Media Forum as I believe the article and link is posted there.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Check out the Media Forum as I believe the article and link is posted there.
    Thanks Patty...will do..

Gun issue in this article.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...,4836790.story

Deputy Andy is offline "Achievement is its own reward - pride obscures it." - Major Briggs, Twin Peaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathbuddys View Post
    THEY did dug under these and the other areas in the yard way back on the 16th and 17th of July. It is in the documents.
    Sorry to bring this over from another thread, but could someone tell me where this search description of the A's backyard can be found in the document?

Thanks much, and Happy Monday,
    DA
    "There's absolutely nothing to find out." - Casey Anthony, jailhouse call with brother Lee

Please stay on topic...this Thread is for DAILY UPDATES.

The purpose is to post updates throughout the day so that people have one place to check. Most do not want to read through the chitter chatter.

I just deleted 20+ posts of goodmornings and chit chat about last night.

You can get banned for taking up to much of the moderators time ya know?

Some new information reported today:

(1) With regard to George Anthony's (and Lee's) physical shoving/ripping signs of protesters last night, an article today noted, "Prosecutors will be looking at video of the incident to determine if battery charges can be filed." I'm glad at least someone had a video of the incident. Perhaps the "surveillance" cameras installed by LE caught the incident on tape. Ironic.

(2) There is speculation regarding potential other reasons (besides water level) why Equusearch called off the search today being discussed on this thread Also, a news report states that some volunteers are so upset by the search being called off that , "counseling was offered to some searchers overwhelmed by the news." .

(3) Today, Casey is meeting with corrections workers to get approval for trips she wants to make in coming weeks, including lawyer visits; such approval is one of the conditions of the home confinement. Link

(4) Videos of the vigil last night were posted here on Youtube, along with video interviews of each of the 2 protesters who were allegedly assaulted by George and/or Lee last night.

(5) Here is the webcam at the Anthony home.

M & J show, this morning, had phone interviews with LP and the mysterious media reps who indicated there was no book or movie deal and that $$$ for bond had come from a "defense fund."

LP put forth theory that Caylee is or had been buried in back yard after Casey put baby in truck , chloroformed, so that she could go out and party.

The interview between these people and the show hosts is not yet on their website. I will periodically check it and update with a link if they post anything at all about it.
    This one snuck up on me as I was surfing the news stations and checking Websleuths for news of today! Did not see all of it; Didn't know it was scheduled...

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

Generous People Paid Casey's Bond!

From the FOX morning show M&J.
    New PR person for the Anthony's said the bond was paid by generous people, also a new website is about to be launched, "The Casey Anthony Defense Fund".
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast