Partying while missing?

agreed, its not there isnt enough real facts to support her negative reputation, there is no need to add fuel to a fire that already blazing!

Now wait a second. I thought those pictures were taken JUNE 20, 2008? It was said that Casey had only recently started going to Fusian, after she started dating TonE, which was the end of May/beginning of June. Let me see if I can find that information again.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=77846630&albumId=2060200

these pics- the ones reviled because they supposedly depict KC partying while Caylee was missing....were taken in February.

I believe KC is guilty as sin...but facts should be right.

Just sayin...

I thought that there were some partying pictures with Tone in them and I didn't think she knew him in Feb. Can anybody let me know if there are in fact partying pictures during Caylees disappearance or am I wrong?

I thought that there were some partying pictures with Tone in them and I didn't think she knew him in Feb. Can anybody let me know if there are in fact partying pictures during Caylees disappearance or am I wrong?

I agree with ya.

IIRC, Tone and Casey chit chatted on facebook, but did not meet until sometime mid-late May. They started dating in June.

The link takes you to a page with a date of 2/20/08 in the title.
IMO, anyone can put a title on a page. It does not mean the date is correct.

jmo

Those also aren't the pictures I've seen before that are from the dates in question.

I b elieve someone changed the date o that album.. it was added after the other june albums if the order is correct... and i seem to remember viewing this persons albums before with it being 6/20/08 dating in the title.. hmm

Now wait a second. I thought those pictures were taken JUNE 20, 2008? It was said that Casey had only recently started going to Fusian, after she started dating TonE, which was the end of May/beginning of June. Let me see if I can find that information again.

That is what I thought. :confused:

KC didn't even know TonE in Feb.

Someone is altering dates. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

he probably changed the title of the album so people doing searches wouldn't keep pulling up his myspace.
probably what happened, imo.

Didn't that title USED to say the correct date of 6/20/08?

D.B.C. entertainment is a club promotion kinda thing.
As is universal entertainment.
They hire girls sorta like pretty faces .
Check universal on myspace,then check how many of these club promoter type things are on myspace for orlando.

also, the pictures I've seen of her partying at Fusion were definitely different than the ones posted here. I thought she met Tony AT Fusian. I don't think she just decided to start going there when she met him - I think she was going there, and other places, before then.

also - and correct me if I'm wrong here - I think June 20th was either the White Party, or a CD release party. isn't that what Casey was saying to people in her facebook comments? (I can't believe I know details like this. I'm starting to scare myself!)

Weren't the pics of Casey supposedly pregnant the ones taken in the blue mock turtleneck dress? I can believe that since those aren't even in style now and wouldn't be worn in Summer. Most of the people in these June pics look like a bunch of dorks. Casey isn't even dressed the same as them and doesn't look like she fits in very well. The other girls don't have huge grins on their face either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back